• 35(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
undefined
(2016-01-28, 20:26)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-01-28, 01:52)war59312 Wrote: Speaking of backgrounds. The setting to enable a different image for each screen more often than not does not work correctly.

That is, the same back image that is used for "Files" shows for "Movies" and "TV Shows". Seems like random or if I let it sit on Movies or TV Shows long enough the background will show up.

But exit of Kodi either the background is back to the "Files" background or changed. Seems random.

Just expected to never see the same background on all 3 since the setting says use a different background for each section.

Can you maybe explain in some more detail. I cannot reproduce this issue (or I don't understand correctly). Did you select the correct type in Skin settings - home menu - background type ?

Helly.
Hey,

OK.. Will try.. Thanks.

1.) Skin Settings > General > Global Skin Option > "Enable single bloabl background" is Unchecked

2.) Skin Settings > General > Global Skin Option > "Enable background playuing media" is Checked

3.) Skin Settings > Background Artwork > Each "Background path" is Set to "Default"

4.) Skin Settings > Background Artwork > "Multi-image background time per image" is Set to "Skin default"

5.) Skin Settings > Home menu Items > "Menu item 6 (Movies) and Menu item 7 (TV Shows" > "Background type:" is Set to "Random fanArt"

So with those settings set, Random fanArt should be displayed as background image for Movies and TV Shows.

But more often then not, just the default background image (red curtain) is shown as the background.

If I exit Kodi and open back up, perhaps a good 50% of the time a new random fanArt is correctly displayed as the background image once again for both Movies and TV Shows.

Sometimes it is one or the other that gets the correct fanArt as a background image.

Also, if I set Skin Settings > Home menu Items > "Menu item 6 (Movies) and Menu item 7 (TV Shows" > "Background type:" is Set to "Live content"...

The "live content" background image seems to always display correctly. As does "User select". So it seems it's just "Random fanArt" that is broken.

Thanks again,

Will
Hey,

Also...

Would be great to be able to customize:

Skin Settings > General > > Home screen options > "Enable home stats bar"

Would love to be able to hide "Music videos: 0" from "Videos" since I have none.

How about hide it automatically if user has none. No sense on displaying a useless stat.

And hide "Drive: Unavailable" from "Programs" and "System" since there is no drive. Since Kodi is running on my Shield.

Same thing, should be hidden by default since no drive is detected. Again, pointless msg other wise.

Thanks,

Will
(2016-02-05, 01:45)war59312 Wrote: Hey,

Also...

Would be great to be able to customize:

Skin Settings > General > > Home screen options > "Enable home stats bar"

Would love to be able to hide "Music videos: 0" from "Videos" since I have none.

How about hide it automatically if user has none. No sense on displaying a useless stat.

And hide "Drive: Unavailable" from "Programs" and "System" since there is no drive. Since Kodi is running on my Shield.

Same thing, should be hidden by default since no drive is detected. Again, pointless msg other wise.

Thanks,

Will

Thanks for your explanations. I'm going to look into it.

Helly.
I'm using Kodi v16 RC2 & Xonfluence v3.2.2

I've noticed something odd. Kinda hard to explain, But I'll try. Starting from within a video folder, and, highlighting the first file in said folder. If I back out, then re-enter the same folder, The first file is still highlighted...but, you can not see the first 2 files in the list.

Below is a 13sec full 1080p video capture so you can see what I'm talking about. It does this with music and video addons as well. I don't recall this happening with Xonfluence v3.2.1

https://mega.nz/#!pYQCwTLA!HqS66nehGqT2n...RO_dkRNdJ0

EDIT: Never mind, It was a Kodi v16 RC2 problem. I updated to RC3 and it's not doing it anymore. I'll leave the above as is for those who noticed the same and haven't updated Kodi yet.
(2016-01-30, 18:23)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi,

I released version 3.2.2 in the repo. Lots of bug fixes and extra features. Have Fun.

Helly.

Will you not update for Isengard ?
(2016-02-05, 20:00)spykos Wrote:
(2016-01-30, 18:23)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi,

I released version 3.2.2 in the repo. Lots of bug fixes and extra features. Have Fun.

Helly.

Will you not update for Isengard ?
From op:

The isengard version is not maintained by me anymore. For people having questions on versions below 3.2.0, please post them here:<br />
Xonfluence for Isengard
Hi Helly

Great skin with many customisation possibilities!

A quick question please. Ever since I upgraded to Jarvis (now on RC3), the intro video delays, stutters and does not play at all at times.

I even tried to replace the default one with other mp4 videos and have the proper scripts enabled in the skin settings!

Any words of wisdom please?

Thanks
Hanney
Hi Helly, thanks for adding main menu bar transparency.

Would it be possible to add transparency setting to the home floor section. Cheers
how do i upload images to fire tv with a mac?

is there an ftp client ?

regards

UPDATE

I found a way, i used ES File Explorer and Filezilla

Set up the remote manager in ES Filemanager and turn on, leave it running. Open up filezilla and put in the settings you get from the Remote Manager in ES Files Manager.
Good Evening Helly
(2016-01-30, 18:23)Helly1206 Wrote: I released version 3.2.2 in the repo. Lots of bug fixes and extra features. Have Fun.

--- 8< ---------
- Wide view: restore number-of-items-per-page to 10 instead of 8 when no label selected #416
- Fixed negated hide label for wide ange view #416
- Updated wide view layout with label (now 8 complete items are displayed,and selected text is displayed correctly)
--- 8< ---------
- Solved bug in "User videoOSD button" that never displayed on the video OSD #463
- Added record button for stream if dreamcatcher addon installed for video and audio #464
- Added possibility to display user video osd button in music OSD and adding a user command to this button #488
--- 8< ---------
- Fixed bug in extrathumbs slideshow in Media Info and Media Info 3 view #441

Thank you So Much for addressing all the little things I've mentioned recently - really great to see all the ideas come into reality !

Regarding the video OSD buttons... next time around, you may want to slide the Subtitles popup balloon to the left, so it aligns directly over the Subtitles button Wink

On a sadder note, I want to report Xonfluence - along with most other skins - no longer works with any Krypton development build later than 2016-01-22. Some fundamental change to skin handling in new development has clobbered all but a very few skins.

Cryptically referred to here as "Bump skin ABI (backwards compatibility) version. This will break most third-party skins.", it forces me to abandon either Xonfluence -OR- following the progress of Krypton. Decisions, decisions Confused

Anyway, let me thank you again for devoting so much time to being on top of Xonfluence... and making it the awesome face of Kodi it has become.
Cheers Big Grin
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Sort of random question, but can someone please explain to me the benefit of having the Kodi intro video in Xonfluence encoded at 30fps rather than 29.97fps? If I have the 'adjust refresh rate' option checked my HTPC always pauses during the refresh rate change on boot. Personally to get around it I just re-encode the video using Handbrake to 29.97fps and I don't have the problem anymore, but aren't pretty much all HDTV's actually 59.94Hz rather than 60Hz?
I checked and my PC monitor is 60Hz but I figured(maybe incorrectly) it'd be more likely for HDTV users to use the 'adjust frame rate' option and therefore the speed of the video should be more catered to them?

If I'm wrong in my assumptions fair enough, and it's not like I can't sort the problem out myself with a small amount of manual work. But I just thought I'd ask. Smile
(2016-02-08, 09:41)gjwAudio Wrote: On a sadder note, I want to report Xonfluence - along with most other skins - no longer works with any Krypton development build later than 2016-01-22. Some fundamental change to skin handling in new development has clobbered all but a very few skins.

Cryptically referred to here as "Bump skin ABI (backwards compatibility) version. This will break most third-party skins.", it forces me to abandon either Xonfluence -OR- following the progress of Krypton. Decisions, decisions Confused

I updated Xonfluence for Krypton and it should work (I've been using it for a couple of weeks with the latest Krypton master without problems). Get it here.
(2016-02-08, 23:08)Uukrul Wrote: I updated Xonfluence for Krypton and it should work (I've been using it for a couple of weeks with the latest Krypton master without problems). Get it here.

@Uukrul

I'll refrain from writing AWESOME in 60 pt. BOLD... but that's how I feel about your Good News !

Thank you so much for doing this (ie: Krypton-friendly build), and for saving me from choosing between which child to save, and which to throw under the bus Tongue

I'm so pumped that Xonfluence will continue to be The Face of Kodi around here. Damn fine work, indeed Nod

...er, BUT...

I cannot coax the thing to install and show up for me on my NUC Sad
I've:
  • deleted existing Jarvis-Xonfluence (and returned to stock Confluence)
  • updated OpenELEC to Milhouse 0207b
  • installed Krypton-Xonfluence from your github link
  • attempted switching to "Xonfluence" skin, as identified in the usual Settings dialogue (...repeatedly)
...and the only consistent thing about it is, it DOES NOT display the popup asking if I want to keep the skin change Confused

For what it's worth, here is a LOG of me trying to make the skin switch.

A suspicious clue...
Code:
23:23:33 134.224594 T:139845501925440   ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence-Krypton/720p/DialogNotification.xml, Line 0
                                           Failed to open file

So then, what's the difference - if any - between the Kryptons you and I are running ? OS maybe ?

I look forward to pointers and (hopefully) a solution.
Thanks.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hi Helly

Before I blew up my system with the skin shenanigans noted above, I noticed some irregularities with how Xonfluence was/ or was not displaying the "E" icon related to VideoExtras.

In my library I have two versions of The Hobbit (one being a 3D version). The 3D version has no EXTRAS within the main folder. The other NON-3D version does have an EXTRAS folder inside the main folder.

Copy #1 - 3D icon, next to Aspect Ratio:

Copy #2 - EXTRAS icon, next to Aspect Ratio (and in the same slot as "3D" occupied):

Notice there is no disc-type associated with either Hobbit copy, and the place for that icon is blank. This is correct, since the source files have no disc-type indicator in their filenames.

As a test, I added a temporary EXTRAS folder to Copy #1 - to see what happens when both icons should be displayed. Here is the EXTRAS list, showing the random video file used to populate the test folder:

Unfortunately when both icons should appear, there's a conflict between "3D" and "E" being displayed, and "3D" wins.

This is not a show-stopper, but I thought you'd like to know about the funky behaviour. Maybe there's a way to keep all the icons happy Huh Is there room to drop the "E" into a dedicated slot ?

Thanks again Helly, for your dedication to the project !
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13