• 80(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-06-18, 06:30)MaxMan23 Wrote: Hello,

i have a wish for the "DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml". When i am in TV and i press the right button on my remote, it selects the scroll bar instead of next channel group.
The original is:

<control type="list" id="11">
<left>30</left>
<top>70</top>
<width>410</width>
<height>520</height>
<onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
<onright>60</onright>
<onup>11</onup>
<ondown>11</ondown>

My modified one is:
<onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
<onright>NextChannelGroup</onright>
<onup>11</onup>
<ondown>11</ondown>

Could you update your file, so that onright selects the next Channel Group please.So i never have to modify the file, after an update. I hope i am not the only one, who needs this :-)

I kind of agree with your proposal, but I cannot come up with a way to select the scrollbar if I change this.

Do you have any ideas?

Helly.
(2016-06-16, 11:30)radumx Wrote: hello guys, i have a little question (beginnerBig Grin) how can I add to menu TV Show(widget ), my favorite TV show
thanks in advance

Just add it to the library.

Helly.
(2016-06-18, 17:11)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-06-16, 07:03)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2016-05-26, 00:54)Durex Wrote: Hello,

Trying to figure out a python code to automatically have Kodi switch from Xonfluence skin to Confluence skin when I run a certain action. I am able to get it to the appearance settings menu (where then you can switch the skin) but is there a code to have it switch to Confluence automatically?

Here is the code I have to get to appearance settings menu. Any help would be much appreciated.

if skin!= "skin.confluence":
dialog.ok('Durex Wizard','Please switch to the default Confluence skin','before performing an update.','')
xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(appearancesettings)")
return

Did you ever figure out how to do this??
I can switch the skin using profiles but not without.

You can probably do this using json. You can have a look at my audio switch addon: audioswitch

I don't know if it is possible to switch skins like this, but I hope this helps.

Helly.

I did try xbmc.executebuiltin unloadskin()

Then later XBMC.executebuiltin reloadskin()

But that didn't update the skin changes.

Sent from my iPhone
I created an account here for two things.

One, thanks for making this awesome skin. Confluence was really lacking, and this added the features I wanted.

Second, does anyone know how to make the the black background during the full screen visualizer display a slideshow of images instead of being a black screen? I have that set up for everything else and was trying to make it work to no avail.

Thanks and keep up the work on this, it's amazing.
Question 
Hi all,

First, thanks SO much for this skin, it is brilliant! I have really enjoyed using it!

I was wondering if there is any way to universally disable the "Up One Level" function, that is the first choice on every page?

I apologize if this has been asked, although I did look for it in this thread.

Cheers and thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.
Ken
(2016-06-19, 23:18)kenmills Wrote: I was wondering if there is any way to universally disable the "Up One Level" function, that is the first choice on every page?

Have you tried disabling; System Settings / Appearance / File Lists / Show parent folder items ?

BTW That is a Kodi setting rather than a skin one.

HTH
(2016-06-20, 09:21)willson Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 23:18)kenmills Wrote: I was wondering if there is any way to universally disable the "Up One Level" function, that is the first choice on every page?

Have you tried disabling; System Settings / Appearance / File Lists / Show parent folder items ?

BTW That is a Kodi setting rather than a skin one.

HTH

Hey Willson, OMG, I'm embarrassed. Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks SO much for your quick reply!
(2016-06-20, 18:21)kenmills Wrote: Hey Willson, OMG, I'm embarrassed. Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks SO much for your quick reply!

No problem at all Smile
on ATV4 w/ latest Krypton build, installed the helly rep from OP original post. But under Skins I don't see any option to download the skin? It's blank
Is there a way to migrate a build over from Xonfluence 3.1.6 to 3.2.0 ?
The builds I have on 3.1.6. are huge so I rather not restart from scratch again when upgrading to Jarvis 16.0.
Kodi: 21.0 Omega  Skin: Confluence 5.0.3
(2016-06-10, 20:39)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi All,

New release for Jarvis and Krypton.

Enjoy,
Helly.

Jarvis:
- Fixed typo in includes.xml regarding tvtunes script #1152
- Fixed error in fanart script #1150

Krypton:
- Fixed typo in includes.xml regarding tvtunes script #1152
- Fixed error in fanart script #1150

Hi there,

I'm running a clean install of 3.2.15 from the repo and I am missing the random fanart feature from Movies and TV Shows. Strange thing is, I have a Pi3 in the other room with the same LibreELEC Kodi build (16.1) and 3.2.15 also and the random fanart is working on that. The only difference is that the problem machine is using a shared library from a NFS share on my Synology NAS.

Is there a way to fix that?
Kodi has portable mode but:
Just noticed that this skin is not fully portable, i run a portable kodi, and i noticed some items on the home screen where not showing properly on checking config i see the skins config lists the full path name for the app. Im not a wizz at this but is there not a way for you to use the special folders to access stuff in userdata etc so that it remains portable, ie works when moved to another folder or OS
the above post may be suffering from the same problem.
hello,

i am a absolutely newbie using kodi. first i tried the standard skin confluence, but after a short time i discovered the xonfluence skin and i like it very well. everything i tried works fine.

i've made a playlist (all unseen episodes) and use it for the series menu as a customized widget. if i select the series menu the corresponding episodes are shown, but only with the episode title, but there is NO series title in the widget. is there a setting to activate my wished behaviour? or did i do something wrong?
Please help:-) Great skin, but a bit to heavy and time consuming for me.
UNABLE TO REVERT to my original Confluence skin. No longer see an option to revert to go back to original skin.
Looked in all addons and cant seem to find Confluence. Been searching for days. Did I miss something in the config? Any ideas?
Please help. Your help is appreciated.
Thank you.
SYSTEM then APPEARANCE.

Sent from my iPhone
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13