• 2(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Nice work Helly1206 Big Grin

I found the same slight annoyance with this skin, that I had with CCM for Helix. Namely the MPAA ratings for Australia don't show correctly for the 'M' rating. The solution I came up with is pretty simple, just wondering if you could include it in future releases?

All that is required is the following line added in to the IncludesVariable.xml file, around line 2575

Code:
<value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa, M )">$INFO[Skin.String(MPAACertificate)]/13</value>

This allows the correct MPAA rating flag for 'M' in Australia show up, if movies/tv shows have their .nfo set up for Australia correctly.
(2015-09-13, 08:59)ash323i Wrote: Nice work Helly1206 Big Grin

I found the same slight annoyance with this skin, that I had with CCM for Helix. Namely the MPAA ratings for Australia don't show correctly for the 'M' rating. The solution I came up with is pretty simple, just wondering if you could include it in future releases?

All that is required is the following line added in to the IncludesVariable.xml file, around line 2575

Code:
<value condition="substring(listitem.mpaa, M )">$INFO[Skin.String(MPAACertificate)]/13</value>

This allows the correct MPAA rating flag for 'M' in Australia show up, if movies/tv shows have their .nfo set up for Australia correctly.

Thanks for using this skin and thanks for the update on MPAA ratings. I will include this in the next release.
(2015-09-12, 16:22)Helly1206 Wrote: I did the same troggy explained while testing this skin. Works indeed for the settings that are already existing in CCM.

Take care to quit kodi before editing guisettings.xml and indeed make a backup.

ok it works great
I've replaced "skin.ccm.helix" into "skin.xonfluence" and it wokrs great! Would be nice to have export/import option.
Nice ressurection Helly! Hopefully you get this project forward once again.

Maybe you could also add Universal updated artwork (Revamped 5.04, changelog starting around 2.3.5), the open and pending PR's (also mostly Universal's work: PR1, PR2, PR3, PR4) and already requested improvements from the old CCM topic. Also thewarm's "Gray theme" looks great!

Some of my personal preferences:
1> When from home entering a section (video, music, settings, etc) and have a look top-left. All those icons look to big, are not really catchy and some are simple not good.
2> musicOSD: Cluttered with 3 icons for vizualisation while not giving direct access to current playlist. And also, like in videoOSD, that silly CD icon.
3> When pausing slideshow, a written pause is in top right corner. In both other players a pause icon is shown at the right bottom.
4> Going to music, deafult experience doesn't offer genre icons. navigate to music, library, genre. There my library shows my music genres (acid, jazz, etc). Those genres miss artwork.
5> a nice PictureOSD.
6> When browser through picture folders, it would make sense to see some folder statistics (like audio and video have).
7> Better sorted dialogpictureinfo.xml: Now, the picture information screen (press 'o') is used to show available meta information. Most information is not that interesting. At least move up: Date/time, filedate, Comment, Exif comment, xp comment as those are the most interesting details.
8> For easily finding certain picture in a folder with a lot of pictures, I think a Wallview (large grid) is essential.
9> "Big list"-view has no extra value above "List". Adding "Date" and "Date taken" would match sorting options.
10> "Thumb" can be integrated into "Pic thumb"-view. It also has a small bug in this view (showing unneeded "[")
11> "Image wrap"-view can be removed.
12> make music osd and controls accessible from within picture slideshow.
13> Skin settings: Create a performance tab (http://www.htpcbeginner.com/10-tweaks-to...pberry-pi/).
14> Some other inspiration: https://github.com/pkscout/skin.confluen...its/master

And maybe it's an idea to clone Universal source psd's (https://github.com/uNiversaI/revamp-confluence-psds) to centralize the 1 and only FOSS skin, including design files.

I think Confluence-githead + revamped newest + CCM basics (mostly customization settings with a setting reoqrganisation like Aeon-NOX + performance tab) + sensible customizations will be the best and easiest upgrade for many users. Would be great if you could provide a repo so updating this skin becomes easy.
Hi Robotica,

That is quite an impressive wish-list. I am going to check your list later on. It might take some time to implement.

I am busy making a repo for this skin, but waiting for large file support on github (zip-file is more than 150MB).

So more to come, later on....
(2015-09-13, 18:17)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi Robotica,

That is quite an impressive wish-list. I am going to check your list later on. It might take some time to implement.

I am busy making a repo for this skin, but waiting for large file support on github (zip-file is more than 150MB).

So more to come, later on....

Yes, sorry for that ;-)

I might PR you some stuff. Preferences? My design skilss are ZERO but I can do some .xml changes.

ps. The ZIP-file I downloaded is only 78Mb.
Not sure if this is skin issue or not but I think it's very annoying. When I play movies from the library there's the ClearArt/thumb OSD, but if I play movie from my homescreen widget, the OSD has a poster instead.

Skin settings only option is wether the OSD should be on or off.
Loving this skin, really nice work

There is just one thing I don't seem to be able to do:
I want to set a different background for each menuitem, But all I can do is set either a single background or have mutiple backgrounds rotating.

In another CCM version this could be done by adding a path... an extra line on this screen where you could pick the menuitem and link a background to it. But I can't seem to do that

Never mind, found it :-)
Great work!

I have a question about Confluence in general.
How do you hide the 'now playing' info everywhere? I can hide it from the homescreen. But I want to hide it completely, so when listening to music and browsing TV Shows, it doesn't block the TV Next Aired info!!

Thanks for any hints where to look...
Great work and thank you.

Everything seems to be just like CCM was. However, I have 2 different profiles and whenever I switch profiles I'm losing my settings. For the main profile I have enable single global background unchecked and I'm using live content as the background type. When I'm in profile 2 and go back to the mail profile global background is re-enabled and the background type has changed. This happens either profile when I sign into it. What am I doing wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? What do I need to do for each profile to have it's own settings?
I just noticed when pausing a video the "paused" icon is off the screen to the right. Both Windows 7 and 8.1 using 15.1 and 15.2rc1.
Found the problem in 'DialogSeekBar.xml'. I remarked out the icons...
Hey Helly thanks for resurrecting CCM!!! I understand you have a lot on your plate right now getting things all in order and what not a suggestion i have is possibly to implement the way that aeon nox and titan can implement shortcuts within add ons. An example would having the hip hop section of Radio add on on home screen submenu
(2015-09-16, 23:36)FuSchnickens Wrote: Great work and thank you.

Everything seems to be just like CCM was. However, I have 2 different profiles and whenever I switch profiles I'm losing my settings. For the main profile I have enable single global background unchecked and I'm using live content as the background type. When I'm in profile 2 and go back to the mail profile global background is re-enabled and the background type has changed. This happens either profile when I sign into it. What am I doing wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? What do I need to do for each profile to have it's own settings?

How does stock Confluence behave?
This might help if you haven't already read it.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Profiles
(2015-09-18, 01:33)dmcjr22 Wrote: Hey Helly thanks for resurrecting CCM!!! I understand you have a lot on your plate right now getting things all in order and what not a suggestion i have is possibly to implement the way that aeon nox and titan can implement shortcuts within add ons. An example would having the hip hop section of Radio add on on home screen submenu
You could do that with CCM by using video nodes and / or favourites. Both still work in this.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13