• 5(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I had posted this in the original helix thread but now see it has been updated for Isengard.

Question. I am trying to create a menu item for a Super Favorites folder. I create a home menu item by going to menu item >video menu>video nodes>browse to Super Favorites addon> drill down to the folder that I created in SF. The folder I created was called Test. In you tube I had saved the link called "popular right now". Now when I open that link normally it will pull up all that is popular in youtube. When I browse that test folder normally through the addon (with the saved youtube link) it will open and display the links as normal.
After adding it to the menu it appears in the large menu view. When I navigate to the saved link it opens for a second and then closes and shows me the default list (Files, Playlists, Video Addons).
Any thoughts why it doesnt open the youtube links and just defaults back to the main menu option?
I have tried various links from other addons and the same thing happens

@DWhite

If you're using xonfluence, not CCM for Helix, I'm pretty sure it's a bug that will get squashed shortly. Several other post were made in this thread about similar problems with it.
(2015-09-22, 21:29)flhthemi Wrote: @DWhite

If you're using xonfluence, not CCM for Helix, I'm pretty sure it's a bug that will get squashed shortly. Several other post were made in this thread about similar problems with it.

yes, the same thing happens with the xonfluence skin as it did with the ccm helix.

Thanks
@DWhite

In this thread post #50 might be the fix for the problem you are experiencing. I have not tried it yet.
Hi all,

I agree that the library/ file mode settings for video files still has some issues (see also post #50). I am looking for a different implementation in a next release. If you are really experiencing issues with the 'file'-mode, you can switch to library mode in the video sideblade menu and everything will get as it was before.

About the back-button behavior, I will look into the (maybe as an setting). For me it is not convenient to press the back button a number of times before returning to the home-screen. If you want to go up one folder, you can always press the '..'-icon.

However I think this DWhite's issue has nothing to do with this. I will like to think about making custom menus easier and more customzable. If anyone has idea's, please let me know.

Helly.
(2015-09-22, 11:21)ojessie Wrote: Hy Helly,

first of all thanks for great skin. I really appreciate your support for kodi.

Unfortunately I got a forced close of kodi when switching to picutres. Going back to Confluence everything is running smoothly.
Would really appreciate if you could look into it.

Thanks

No one else is having this problem? Can someone advise how to fix it? Running Kodi on Windows 10. A fresh installation nothing else than Kodi is my Home Theater PC.

Thanks
(2015-09-23, 07:46)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi all,

I agree that the library/ file mode settings for video files still has some issues (see also post #50). I am looking for a different implementation in a next release. If you are really experiencing issues with the 'file'-mode, you can switch to library mode in the video sideblade menu and everything will get as it was before.

About the back-button behavior, I will look into the (maybe as an setting). For me it is not convenient to press the back button a number of times before returning to the home-screen. If you want to go up one folder, you can always press the '..'-icon.

However I think this DWhite's issue has nothing to do with this. I will like to think about making custom menus easier and more customzable. If anyone has idea's, please let me know.

Helly.
Dear Helly1206.

I understand that you want less clicks. But this should be handled at keymap level.
If you map your back button to "PreviousMenu" then you will get the desired function.
But changing the behavior of "Back" at skin level makes the default functionality impossible.
Please reconsider this and once again thanks.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

Best regards
rodak

Helly.

I am using the code from post #50, Kodi 15.2 Isengard – Release Candidate 2 on windows 7.
When you play a video from an addon, stop the video you get kicked out of the addon and return all the way back to files.
When you are in a folder or addon the path displayed at top left displays current location in an offset manner and you only see the top half of the word "- Files".
Hi,
I have problem that KODI is crash when i enter the VIDEO menu.
I cant get to add video files at all.
When i get to the default skin, its OK.
Here is the log file:
http://pastebin.com/SR8VpyZZ
(2015-09-23, 09:31)rodak Wrote:

Helly.
Dear Helly1206.

I understand that you want less clicks. But this should be handled at keymap level.
If you map your back button to "PreviousMenu" then you will get the desired function.
But changing the behavior of "Back" at skin level makes the default functionality impossible.
Please reconsider this and once again thanks.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

Best regards
rodak

I also want the normal "back-button behavior" Smile I only use a remote and If I want to get to the main page I press the Home button on the remote. If I want back one level I press the back button.
Hey all,

I agree with you all. I'll revert the 'back-button' behavior' in then ext release.

Helly.
Thank you Helly1206 :-) Much appreciated!
I'm also happy with this decision.

I would like to ask if it's possible to make better integration with Missing Movie Scanner.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=118263
The best would be to see in file mode that not scraped movies are in different color or sth like this. If it's too much, maybe you know how to call information screen (which try to scrape by default when needed) from another extension?
Thank you for resurrecting this project. I found it because I was having trouble with setting PVR timers with CCM Helix, but I seem to be having the same problem with Xonfluence. I'm using NextPVR and popup screen that follows trying to add seems to be all confused.

Here's what it properly looks like with the default skin:
Thank you for taking this over! I have two questions....

1) On several screens im missing a home button and have to hit my keyboard esc or back buttons instead of the button in the lower right that used to be there.
2) Is this Skin a self updating skin or do I have to keep checking to see if ther is an updated version?

Thank you for taking this skin over I like confluence and not to much modding!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13