• 7(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-10-02, 17:38)dunkle Wrote: Running openelec on an i3 based nuc. It in turn connected to 4k samsung 8500 tv. I have resolution set to 4k. The menu displays fine. No overscan etc and when videos play back again, no overscan, they fit the screen. However when i pause or otherwise bring up the on screen display its over scanned slightly off screen. Its as if everything but the osd is in 4k but osd still in 1080p. Is there anything i can put in advanced settings that would force osd to 4k ?

Helly

Any ideas on this

Its just the VideoOSD thats "overscanned"

the main menu is fine (time etc can be seen perfect) and when playing video there is no overscan / picture missing, its just when pausing that things get pushed off screen

For example only see the hour of the time and only small part of the kodi logo
Hi all,

I updated to 3.1.2 now. Did a lot of updates.

Changelog:
- Reverted back button behavior, as most users (including myself) didn't like it.
- Changed library mode/ file mode implementation
- Implemented updater if videos window
- Merged msduketown's pullrequest on silly record buttons and DVD logos
- Scrolling setting with autoscroll in PVR views and PVR Views Guide
- NextPVR preferences dialog updated (Cannot test myself) #74
- Added audio buttons on FloorReturnButtons (for touch) #37
- Added audio buttons on OSD
- Re-aligned pagecount labels with added buttons
- Changed onload behavior of pictures window (hopefully prevents crashing on some windows systems) (pull request on github)
- Changed 'blue' random play button on music osd to normal not focussed color #47
- Make focused color of keyboards white for better contrast (pull request on github)
- Top left icon on all screens instead on screen name (option in skinsettings) #45/ #54
- Realigned clock and date on OSD displays
- Hide CommonPageCount when NowPlaying is active (fields may overlap otherwise)
- Updated textures and synced with confluence
- Added Zix theme
(2015-09-21, 09:59)jmh2002 Wrote: Regarding the weather, yes I was referring to what flhthemi wrote above. The weather disappears when you go into a folder, into an addon, etc. You can see in the following screenshot from CCM Gotham that the weather used to stay visible all of the time:

This weather on top screen is implemented not in 3.1.2. I don't really like this behavior, so I implemented it as an option you can select in the skin settings.

Helly.
(2015-09-22, 11:21)ojessie Wrote: Hy Helly,

first of all thanks for great skin. I really appreciate your support for kodi.

Unfortunately I got a forced close of kodi when switching to picutres. Going back to Confluence everything is running smoothly.
Would really appreciate if you could look into it.

Thanks

Hey,

I changed this behavior in 3.1.2. However I cannot test it as the pictures window doesn't crash at my system. Can you please inform me if the skin still doesn't behave correctly?

Helly.
(2015-09-26, 20:44)jbkuma Wrote: Thank you for resurrecting this project. I found it because I was having trouble with setting PVR timers with CCM Helix, but I seem to be having the same problem with Xonfluence. I'm using NextPVR and popup screen that follows trying to add seems to be all confused.

Here's what it properly looks like with the default skin:

It should be solved in the new release. Can you please check, as I do not have NextPVR? I found a solution on the internet.

Helly.
(2015-10-04, 00:24)dunkle Wrote:
(2015-10-02, 17:38)dunkle Wrote: Running openelec on an i3 based nuc. It in turn connected to 4k samsung 8500 tv. I have resolution set to 4k. The menu displays fine. No overscan etc and when videos play back again, no overscan, they fit the screen. However when i pause or otherwise bring up the on screen display its over scanned slightly off screen. Its as if everything but the osd is in 4k but osd still in 1080p. Is there anything i can put in advanced settings that would force osd to 4k ?

Helly

Any ideas on this

Its just the VideoOSD thats "overscanned"

the main menu is fine (time etc can be seen perfect) and when playing video there is no overscan / picture missing, its just when pausing that things get pushed off screen

For example only see the hour of the time and only small part of the kodi logo

Hey,

I cannot test this behavior, but I saw some strange behavior on clock on some windows on my system. I changed this implementation a bit, so I am cursious if the issue is solved now at your system.

Helly.
Can anyone check if the video window crashing behavior on some windows machines is solved now?

It should be because of some changes in the video window which can make the system unstable.

Thanks.

Helly.
(2015-10-04, 11:43)Helly1206 Wrote: Can anyone check if the video window crashing behavior on some windows machines is solved now?

It should be because of some changes in the video window which can make the system unstable.

Thanks.

Helly.

Not sure if it's the same or related but every time i tried to go to Video Add-on's it would always bump me to the Video's menu. However with the latest update it's now working fine. Thanks.
There is already a thread about this for Confluence http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133342
However, I am unable to find the "MyVideoNav.xml" file for Xonfluence.

Is there another name you are using?
What is the best way to default to Thumbnail in Xonfluence?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
(2015-10-04, 13:00)dotcommer Wrote: There is already a thread about this for Confluence http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133342
However, I am unable to find the "MyVideoNav.xml" file for Xonfluence.

Is there another name you are using?
What is the best way to default to Thumbnail in Xonfluence?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

The thread you are referring to is a quite old thread.

You don't need to modify MyVideoNay.xml anymore in the latest version. The video window should remember the view you selected.

btw. the MyVideoNav.xml is in the 720p folder of the skin.

Helly.
Hi,
Would it be possible to add buttons/options for:
- enable/disable favorites button on home screen
- kodi uses icon + text up left which I would like to disable:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B55Z8Gx...sp=sharing
- in the movies section ( when you browse through the videos - titles ) there is stats in the bottom part, which I would like to disable:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B55Z8Gx...sp=sharing
Thanks
Helly you've done a great job. I don't see any problems in windows. I just completely setup the skin from scratch and it seems fine so far. There is a sub menu item "settings" item 6 displays unless you hide it. I think the default text just doesn't display. Also when you change the user friendly name of the TV submenu it doesn't change.

Minor stuff pretty sure it's carried over from ccm as it was.

Great job!
thanks for answering my prior question so quickly.

How can I move xonfluence and all my configurations to another computer or to my android tv box.

I did the standard back up and restore to the other computer and tv box, but it defaulted back to confluence.
when I switched it over to the xonfluence skin (which was there as part of the backup), none of my settings, sub menu's, apps etc... were there.
I just copy the entire folder over to the new install, then go through the settings menu and change the name the network sees so I don't have 2 kodi installs on the network with the same name. (System, Services, General, Device Name)

/username/appdata/roaming/kodi = windows (copy folder kodi)
/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files = most androids (copy folder files)

From windows to windows is OK
Not so sure about Android to Windows and renaming the folder.... Probably won't work from one OS to another.
love this skin great work ... 1. can we please have more home menu items 2. more then 12 addon sets 3. more then 7 addons per set
3. more submenus I would be in heaven .......
I dont know if this can help script.skinshortcuts-0.6.0 http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Skin_Shortcuts
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13