• 9(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-10-11, 19:51)Helly1206 Wrote: The logo you are seeing is not kodi's startup image. The skin cannot do anything about that one. You see the skin startup image. This image you can change yourself or disable it if you do not want a startup image. To do so, just choose 'no background' for the startup image in 'background artwork':
Thanks.
Helly.
Hi, thanks. Just found out that this works this way.
In regards to the focus item on home screen, I have to select "settings" home screen item in the skin settings to get focus on "movies" home screen item. I need to select "exit" in the skin settings to get the focus to "settings". And so on..
Quick question, is there a way to disable the intro video? It just adds to the boot time of my HTPC and I'd rather it just go straight into the UI ASAP.
I love the Xonfluence skin. Nice work!

Is there any way to disable the favorites button? I have been doing it by commenting out the code for it in the home.xml file but a setting like the one for hiding the power button would be nice. The button is not really needed once you have all the add-on shortcuts and what not set up. Anyway, add this to my wish list Smile

Kind regards,

Ken
(2015-10-12, 04:22)deeciple Wrote: I love the Xonfluence skin. Nice work!

Is there any way to disable the favorites button? I have been doing it by commenting out the code for it in the home.xml file but a setting like the one for hiding the power button would be nice. The button is not really needed once you have all the add-on shortcuts and what not set up. Anyway, add this to my wish list Smile

Kind regards,

Ken

Please read post #113 it was added....
Sweet, it must have come when the skin autoupdated. Thanks!
(2015-10-12, 01:58)stephendt Wrote: Quick question, is there a way to disable the intro video? It just adds to the boot time of my HTPC and I'd rather it just go straight into the UI ASAP.

Yes, you can disable it in the skinsettings - general settings menu.

Helly.
(2015-10-11, 22:08)Plutotype Wrote: Hi, thanks. Just found out that this works this way.
In regards to the focus item on home screen, I have to select "settings" home screen item in the skin settings to get focus on "movies" home screen item. I need to select "exit" in the skin settings to get the focus to "settings". And so on..

Ok, strange. I will check on that one later and update it in a next version.

Helly.
Got an alignment problem here Wink

(2015-10-13, 01:26)flhthemi Wrote: Got an alignment problem here Wink

You may just need to run the video calibration:

SYSTEM => SETTINGS => System => Video Output => Video Calibration

and then follow the onscreen prompts.

Kind regards,

Ken
Today I wanna try to update from Isengard to Jarvis Alpha 3 - will my Xonfluence still work on it? Did anybody already test it with Jarvis?
(2015-10-13, 01:31)deeciple Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 01:26)flhthemi Wrote: Got an alignment problem here Wink

You may just need to run the video calibration:

SYSTEM => SETTINGS => System => Video Output => Video Calibration

and then follow the onscreen prompts.

Kind regards,

Ken

After looking at it a little more, the right edge of the pause icon should probably line up with the right edge of the "M" in "PM". So it may truly be an alighnment issue...

Nevermind Smile
(2015-10-13, 13:14)marriol123343 Wrote: Today I wanna try to update from Isengard to Jarvis Alpha 3 - will my Xonfluence still work on it? Did anybody already test it with Jarvis?

Jarvis Alpha 3 is working for me on Android and a Windows 7 machine....

@deeciple Nope definitely not a calibration issue checked it just to make sure but it's like this on other installs I have too...all calibrated Smile
Hi

How can I get this background for videos?
http://prntscr.com/8qx6zh

BR Disney
Hi hello, I have a problem that was reported ages ago in the ccm helix thread but seems to replicate itself on xconfulence.

When trying to move a home menu item, I get a notification asking if i want to "Enable ClearArt and Character Art for Movies and TV..." and asks if i want to "Enable Automatic Fullscreen Music Playback..."

Now let me explain my process up until I receive this error.

Fresh install of kodi 15.1 on Amazon firestick, download and install xconfulence from your repo, ftp all my repos and plugins to kodi folder, edit my guisettings.xml and replace ccm helix to xconfulence, start kodi and everything works, all menus/addons etc in place and move menu works fine.

Using adbfire I backup current build, now if I restore this back on the firestick and try and move menu I get the above problem...I know this is a long shot but wondering if you have any ideas.
Try installing ES File explorer on the stick, using ES copy the same stuff to a share on your network. Thus you avoid adbfire, which might be the problem....
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13