• 10(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-10-13, 20:06)Disneydk Wrote: Hi

How can I get this background for videos?
http://prntscr.com/8qx6zh

BR Disney

Download it HERE
[/quote]

After looking at it a little more, the right edge of the pause icon should probably line up with the right edge of the "M" in "PM". So it may truly be an alighnment issue...

Nevermind Smile
[/quote]

Confirmed here as well. Replacing Xonfluence with other Confluence modded skins shows the pause icon correctly.
(2015-10-13, 20:52)flhthemi Wrote:

BR Disney

Download it HERE

Funny Confused

I want same random background like in CCM Helix
Can you help?
(2015-10-13, 22:11)Disneydk Wrote:

BR Disney

Download it HERE

Funny Confused

Can you help?

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a wise guy. Thought you wanted the picture and misunderstood your post.
(2015-10-13, 13:14)marriol123343 Wrote: Today I wanna try to update from Isengard to Jarvis Alpha 3 - will my Xonfluence still work on it? Did anybody already test it with Jarvis?

Everything seemed to be working fine with Jarvis on my mac las night, but I reverted back to Isengard. I didn't like the lack of "pause on display refresh" in Jarvis.
(2015-10-13, 01:26)flhthemi Wrote: Got an alignment problem here Wink

I brought this up in post #26!
(2015-09-17, 02:33)thewarm Wrote: I just noticed when pausing a video the "paused" icon is off the screen to the right. Both Windows 7 and 8.1 using 15.1 and 15.2rc1.
Found the problem in 'DialogSeekBar.xml'. I remarked out the icons...

Yes you did!

One picture is worth a thousand words...... Smile
(2015-10-13, 22:11)Disneydk Wrote:

BR Disney

Download it HERE

Funny Confused

Can you help?

In skin setting --> Home menu --> Background type = Live content
Thank You Wink
(2015-10-14, 14:07)thewarm Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 01:26)flhthemi Wrote: Got an alignment problem here Wink

I brought this up in post #26!

Hi,

I can imagine that this one is very annoying, but I cannot reproduce it on my system. On my system the pause button is on the top right corner, a bit left from the clock. I checked with the original confluence and the coordinates are exactly the same.

Does anyone have a clue or can anyone help me with this.

Thanks,

Helly.
Can you tell me where is the pause icon located when you pause a pictures slideshow?

Where is your seekwindow located, also on the bottom right?
With original Confluence I see the pause text in the right upper corner.
With Xonfluence, when I pause a pictures slideshow, I dont see any pause icon and I dont see any seekwindow.
On my version of ccm the popup notification (addons etc) is on the top left corner but on Xonfluence its down on the right hand side and covers the rss feed, can it be moved to top left?? cheers.
Seems to be working fine for me on 3 devices. 2 FireTV sticks, and OpenElec on a Raspberry Pi 2.

One setting I would like to be able to remove is the search button that is above the menu bar. I have never used it, and it just adds an extra annoying key press.

OK, that is just weird. I restarted the FireTV in the kitchen (I had to rebuild my library) and the search is not there any longer.

hmmm....

Thanks for picking up this skin Helly1206. You are doing a good job.

edit: Confirmed. Search is there on a fresh install of Xonfluence, and upon restart of KODI, it goes away. Excellent.
Ok here's a little bit of maybe a lead...

In General skin settings under Global skin options there is a tick box for "Enable original confluence popup seekbar". If this is toggled ON, when you pause a video you get the seekbar at the top of the screen. If this is toggled OFF, you get what I get in.

OFF

ON
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13