• 11(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2015-10-15, 04:04)flhthemi Wrote: Ok here's a little bit of maybe a lead...

In General skin settings under Global skin options there is a tick box for "Enable original confluence popup seekbar". If this is toggled ON, when you pause a video you get the seekbar at the top of the screen. If this is toggled OFF, you get what I get in.

OFF

ON

Ok thanks for the explanation.

I'm going to check it this weekend.

Helly.
(2015-10-13, 20:41)flhthemi Wrote: Try installing ES File explorer on the stick, using ES copy the same stuff to a share on your network. Thus you avoid adbfire, which might be the problem....

Thanks, I have tried that method and it works but takes ages, i do builds for family and friends and using adbfire is quicker, the kodi backup addon also gives the same problem, something must be getting missed during backup, if I install the skin via Kodi it works fine, I have also noticed when selecting the script for lastandrandom items in the skin script menu I also get the 'enable clearart' window instead of the lastandrandom items configure window.
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but with the addons displayed on the home screen they don't change color outline when selected. I can't tell which one is selected. Any suggestions on how i would change this? Thanks
(2015-10-14, 21:50)HoofHearted Wrote: On my version of ccm the popup notification (addons etc) is on the top left corner but on Xonfluence its down on the right hand side and covers the rss feed, can it be moved to top left?? cheers.

Found the solution, heres how to do it for anyone thats interested, IMO the notification popup looks better on top left of screen.

Using notepad++ you need to edit the DialogKiaToast.xml file which is located within the 720p folder in main skin folder
Open file and on lines 6&7 change the cordinates Left and Top values to 1, save and upload.
(2015-10-18, 01:14)lobsta Wrote: Not sure if anyone else has this problem but with the addons displayed on the home screen they don't change color outline when selected. I can't tell which one is selected. Any suggestions on how i would change this? Thanks

Hi,

I do have a blue outline at the focussed addon displayed on the home screen so I do not have this issue.

Can you make a screenshot? Then I can have a more thorough look.

Thank.

Helly.
(2015-10-18, 16:15)HoofHearted Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 21:50)HoofHearted Wrote: On my version of ccm the popup notification (addons etc) is on the top left corner but on Xonfluence its down on the right hand side and covers the rss feed, can it be moved to top left?? cheers.

Found the solution, heres how to do it for anyone thats interested, IMO the notification popup looks better on top left of screen.

Using notepad++ you need to edit the DialogKiaToast.xml file which is located within the 720p folder in main skin folder
Open file and on lines 6&7 change the cordinates Left and Top values to 1, save and upload.

That's not a solution, but a hack Wink

If you have a little more patience, in the next release, probably tonight there is an setting for the notification position. I myself do like the bottom right position better, but everyone can choose then.

Helly.
Hi,

I'm glad to announce yet another update. Version 3.1.4.

Changelog:

- Fixed incorrect position of pause button in 'not' original popup seekbar #150
- Added option for minimal (better sorted) dialogpicture info #19
- Added option for notifications window in top left #148
- Implemented picture OSD #19
- Added music controls to picture OSD if music is playing #19
- Added script to copy keymap additions for picture OSD (with notification to restart)

Helly.
(2015-10-18, 17:22)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-10-18, 01:14)lobsta Wrote: Not sure if anyone else has this problem but with the addons displayed on the home screen they don't change color outline when selected. I can't tell which one is selected. Any suggestions on how i would change this? Thanks

Hi,

I do have a blue outline at the focussed addon displayed on the home screen so I do not have this issue.

Can you make a screenshot? Then I can have a more thorough look.

Thank.

Helly.

Update on the issue. I was using the color Red as the main font color so I switched to other colors and they outline fine. Seems like just the Red is the color that causes the issue. I can switch to another color no problem.
Hi Helly...

Nice continues updates!
Helly's Xonfluence 3.1.4 greatly improves slideshow behavior: adds 'enter' for pictureOSD with in slideshow controls and 'm' for music controls. And for those who want more (or better) touch-control in slideshow, see this post to add touchscreen.xml.

Some of my feedback:
**With the addition of Wall-view for pictures, the slide screen on the left has gone missing which leaves the user not able to switch view type.**

The "["-bug is also present in in the music playlist dialog.

It would be great if the pictureOSD could give info like "Playlist (or playlist name): 12/43". and access to some more slideshow settings. Some other inspiration.

Slideshow's "pause" button could be extended by
Code:
Playlist (or playlist name): 12/43
Then, onscreen pause is similar between video, audio and pictures.

In order to speed up first time access to picture sources, includes can be reduced:
1> "Big list"-view has no extra value above "List". Integrating into 1 view and replace "filesize" with "Date taken".
2> "Thumb" and "Pic thumb"-views can be integrated to one. Also add some EXIF data like "Date taken", location, comment.
Adding folder statistics (duplicate code from audio and video) for both views makes sense.

Also, in the context menu in pictures, "switch media", "Go to root" and "regenerate thumbnails" could be removed. "Start slideshow" should be on top. "Start slideshow" is "Recursive slideshow" and "slideshow" integrated into 1 option. Ideally, I would move "settings" to the slide-screen on the left (and as well in music and video sections) and add album information.

Favorites and power icons (home.xml) could be moved up a little to not interfere with RSS-feed.

Lot's of dialogs sliding in from the right (like favorites.xml, CU Lyrics overlapping musicOSD, changelog in addon manager,) could be redesigned to be more central (i.e. like Aeon Nox). This would upgrade Xonfluence lookslike this.

Skin settings needs <label2> for description texts to describe the options.

For performance reasons, I don't like the Massive font. Besides, it leaves the user with some none-fitting text boxes.

I hoped you also would update the revamped work by universal.

videoOSD
Volume controls may, specially for touch users, could better be moved to the far right of OSD.
Some conditional logic to show either bookmark, chapters, none or combi seems the best solution. In most case GUI get's a lot simpler and in all cases it is better. Then there are only 3 or 4 icons on the right which is a lot more comforting for users. But this would also need 2 extra icon: star and current sheet with a star combined from Universal revamped theme.

musicOSD:
Cluttered with 3 icons for vizualisation while not giving direct access to current playlist. And also that silly CD icon. The cd icon could be conditionally shown if there's optical media.
I also think it's wrong that the recording button isn't close to player control like play, pause, rewind, back etc. IMO it's on the wrong side of musicOSD.

And the widgets on home (weather, music, tvshows) suggest that you can click right while you can't.
(2015-10-18, 17:26)Helly1206 Wrote: That's not a solution, but a hack Wink

If you have a little more patience, in the next release, probably tonight there is an setting for the notification position. I myself do like the bottom right position better, but everyone can choose then.

Helly.

Ahh cheers helly, thanks for that.

Quick question, if I use the repo will the skin auto.updateand just overwrite the current version? I use custom backgrounds, I'm guessing I won't lose them when the skin updates
@hoofherted

Yup install repo skin will update. If you used the skin setting for backgrounds you should not loose them due to an update.
Thanks for the update, most appreciated Smile

This issue of a "close button" appearing at the top right of the screen, when the show / film is paused didn't used to be there but seems to have occurred over the last update or so, IIRC.....

....I can't seem to find a setting for it and it doesn't seem to be needed, I just pause and un-pause for the function I need to pause the show. It tends to obscure the time clock and looks a little messy.

Any ideas how it could be removed please...?

Using the final release of Kodi 15.2 and the newly updated skin.
(2015-10-19, 22:27)Vimes Wrote: Thanks for the update, most appreciated Smile

This issue of a "close button" appearing at the top right of the screen, when the show / film is paused didn't used to be there but seems to have occurred over the last update or so, IIRC.....

....I can't seem to find a setting for it and it doesn't seem to be needed, I just pause and un-pause for the function I need to pause the show. It tends to obscure the time clock and looks a little messy.

Any ideas how it could be removed please...?

Using the final release of Kodi 15.2 and the newly updated skin.

Hi,

If you disable mouse support (system settings) then the button should disappear. I didn't change this functionality on the latest update.

Did you disable mouse support? If you did, then I have to check the code for a possible bug.

Thanks.

Helly.
Thank you for your prompt and precise support Smile

I really do not know how that became enabled...?! I did a complete wipe and refresh of my Amazon Fire TV and then installed RC 2, latest at the time, of 15.2 Kodi. I never enable mouse or touch screen support as it is not applicable to my set-up and so I would not recognise what it meant.
It was enabled but like I mentioned I haven't got a clue how I did that, my wife does not use Kodi.

Thanks again for the mod to the skin it is appreciated.

If you could consider one thing and that is when I press for information or pause a running show or film it does not give me on the right of the timeline bar a time to finish, like you can see (for example) if you use the transparency skin. I am not sure tha tit would be something that you would want but I did find it useful.

For example this skin....

transparency...

(sorry for blurry photo)

(2015-10-20, 08:41)Vimes Wrote: Thank you for your prompt and precise support Smile

I really do not know how that became enabled...?! I did a complete wipe and refresh of my Amazon Fire TV and then installed RC 2, latest at the time, of 15.2 Kodi. I never enable mouse or touch screen support as it is not applicable to my set-up and so I would not recognise what it meant.
It was enabled but like I mentioned I haven't got a clue how I did that, my wife does not use Kodi.

Thanks again for the mod to the skin it is appreciated.

If you could consider one thing and that is when I press for information or pause a running show or film it does not give me on the right of the timeline bar a time to finish, like you can see (for example) if you use the transparency skin. I am not sure tha tit would be something that you would want but I did find it useful.

For example this skin....

transparency...

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I'm going to take a look at it (also the finish time request).

I'm taking a small break from skinning now, so the next update will probably be in a few weeks.

Then I'm also going to take a look at the rest of the requests from others.

Helly.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13