• 65(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
the reload skin thingy in the keyboard.xml works. I think I'll use that for now. until it becomes annoying. although i really don't change the settings all that often.
(2016-04-04, 22:33)Gummix Wrote: Hi,
i have a question.
I use the view "Fanart" for Movies, but the Infobox all time shows up with a high delay.
Is it possible to show it faster or instant?

Greetings.

Nobody??
(2016-03-26, 15:10)PimPandoer72 Wrote: I love the Xonfluence skin and all the settings you can tweak.

I was wondering if it is possible to get the Artist Slideshow to work when playing music.
The addon is installed but it does not show any fanart.
Ofcourse I searched this topic, but could not find an answer.

I hope someone can put me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.

Hi All, First post please be gentle. Does anyone have an answer to the above. It's a feature I like and I miss it in Xonfluence. I wonder if it is a Jarvis issue rather than the skin though. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on this brilliant skin.
Hi Helly, thanks for the great skin Smile

I have an issue with video OSD covering important parts of the screen when on pause.

I've disabled 'Enable video codec info on pause and OSD menu' which does what I need, but unfortunately it also seems to remove the clock which I use.

Alternatively, it would be good if I could set the OSD to appear or dissappear on button press, or have it disappear after a specified time.

Thanks again.
since the april 2nd release, a change documented https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9114 breaks a lot of this skin for Krypton. does anyone know if Uukrul or anyone working in a fix? I get a lot of skin settings that are just blank.
Thanks

(2016-04-08, 02:08)cabrio Wrote: since the april 2nd release, a change documented https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9114 breaks a lot of this skin for Krypton. does anyone know if Uukrul or anyone working in a fix? I get a lot of skin settings that are just blank.
Thanks
Since the OP clearly states that this skin is for Jarvis, not Krypton....Huh
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
(2016-04-08, 02:27)christoofar Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 02:08)cabrio Wrote: since the april 2nd release, a change documented https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9114 breaks a lot of this skin for Krypton. does anyone know if Uukrul or anyone working in a fix? I get a lot of skin settings that are just blank.
Thanks
Since the OP clearly states that this skin is for Jarvis, not Krypton....Huh

Of that i am fully aware, but I was hoping someone could lead me to where Uukrul had a post about his version. Look back if you want, but people have posted in this thread about the Krypton version...I am far from the first

http://forum.kodi.tv/search.php?action=r...50bba77d4c
Hey all, I'm probably missing something real obvious but is there a way I can show more than 10 items in a custom widget, I have my watchlist set-up as a custom widget but scratching me head at how to extend the amount of items that I can obtain. Any help is massively appreciated. Quite skilled with editing xml's so if it's something in there then let me know Smile Thanks in advance all!

Gemma
Forgive me if its been asked but how do I get home button to appear rather than having to escape back to the home screen?
Photo 
Hi guys.

It's been 9 hours as I'm trying to resolve my problem but finally I wanna ask a question here Sad if this won't help I'm gonna hang myself.. just joking... or not... anyway to the point.

Hot Xonfluence Skins as it's so much better then anything else.
I spent several hours (not joking here) to set up everything as I desire and dreamed for. All plugins, shortcouts, setting, each has different color even section "For Kids" each letter has different color - you know that stuff [COLOR] etc - that's why so much time it consumed.
I finished everything and couldn't be a happier person but after moving it to Android it doesn't work ;(
Don't know where's the problem is Sad
After moving it to the Tablet/Phone or AndroidBox it crashes at beginning. Actually, not even crashing just on bottom right says "Please Wait" for eternity.
I've tried to do a FreshStart and it seems that Xonfluence skin doesn't work either as clean skin.

I've been looking for answer but can't find any specific about my issue so please, if you can help me I'll appreciate it.

If there is no help to make Xonfluence work with android can I move my all settings into... Hybrid?
Under Win10 i have Kodi 16.1, on my phone with android 16.1, on android box 16.0 and on tablet 17.0 so it shouldn't be a problem with a Kodi ver.

EDIT (couple hours later) I know what caused the problem. It was video in Extras/Intro - i put there a vid that was 1080p/60FPS - android had some trouble playing it. FIXED!
Thanks

This is just a part of my skin settings. There are way more to the right...
Image Image Image Image Image
You mention "fresh start" which sound like it refers to you are using 3rd part addons not approved by Kodi? Maybe they are causing some unexpected issues? Have you tried using a "vanilla" install of Kodi to see if your skin mods work there? Nice work on your skin looks, btw
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Fresh Start is a rather deleting all "Kodi" or ".kodi" folder from %appdata% on Win or Android and then just moving there skin.xonfluence to kodi/addons

It gives me a clean or fresh version of kodi which runs perfectly fine although after changing it under skin menu to xonfluence there is an error and ONLY on android, windows runs perfectly sooth.
Vanilla is a addon for a fresh start i beliefe?
Hello, is there a way I can under (Widget Set) be able to select a favorite? Reason being I have a Trakt recent tv shows that I want to have show up as a Widget like they used to in the library and I cant now. Can this be done and how.

Thanks!
Hi there,

Just wanted to start off by saying what a great skin. I came from using CCM which I also found great.

I use the auto complete addon. The only trouble I am having is that somtimes I have to enter a captcha phrase and the auto complete is in the way. Any chance of moving this?

Is this even a skin thing?
Hello everyone,
Decided to check this new skin after experiencing issues with CCM on Kodi 16 using Android devices. Several issues I had on Kodi 16 & 15.2 using CCM this week.

■Issue #1] I would make a "all inclusive" build with adult content and etc. I would make custom shortcuts like deleting existing submenu items and addons for a "Family Safe" Build. Those submenu items would return after force closing and relaunching but the addons would not.

■ Issue #2] I tried using SPMC vs Kodi... same result. My "Family Safe" Build has no adult addons but still shows the Adult sections from the "All Inclusive" builds.

■ Issue #3] I jumped ship and decided to use this new skin Xonfluence from scratch on both SPMC and Kodi 16. I made a backup of just addons and loaded on to the new skin. After several hours of customizing menu items, fonts, shortcuts, and etc... I restarted the Android device. Launched SPMC and no skin customizing seemed to stick....is this a waste of time or am I doing something wrong?
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13