• 83(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
on kodi 16.1 windows

trying to install

log error
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.xonfluence]: A dependency on xbmc.addon version 16.9.701
hi everyone...im in love with this skin and i was thinking to customize the homemenu bar...to put for example colors...is that possible?
Hi Helly,
Great skin, I was a die hard CCM skin then switched to your skin for Jarvis. Great work.
A request if I may? I have just found LibreELEC and am dual booting on a SD card along with Android which is on the NAND.
I need a command Reboot from NAND in the shutdown button.
I have enabled it for right now by changing the DialogueButtonMenu.xml file and it works great. It would be great to include it.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Helly1206 any chance for you to fix http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=270203 ?
(2016-08-04, 07:02)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi Helly,
Great skin, I was a die hard CCM skin then switched to your skin for Jarvis. Great work.
A request if I may? I have just found LibreELEC and am dual booting on a SD card along with Android which is on the NAND.
I have enabled it for right now by changing the DialogueButtonMenu.xml file and it works great. It would be great to include it.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

How many people do you tink have the same issue - running LibreElec and Android at the same time? Smile If they added everytihing for every isolated case as a feature....
(2016-08-04, 14:29)DaLanik Wrote:
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

How many people do you tink have the same issue - running LibreElec and Android at the same time? Smile If they added everytihing for every isolated case as a feature....

I think there there would be quite a few actually. No need to run android if you don't have to with that bloatware that comes with it, slowing it down.
The only thing is you can't get Netflix on a linux TV box running ELEC.
A dual boot is the best of both worlds.
Anyway the option should only come up under the right circumstances. Not everyone will see it.

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Trouble is there are plenty of openelec / libreelec versions floating around, they don't all have that option (you're using one of kzsaq's amlogic builds at a guess?).
Just map 'reboot from nand' to a sub-menu - job done and it'll work through updates.
I have a 'power' button on my homescreen in libreelec, and reboot from nand, restart kodi, reboot, poweroff and a few basic scripts in the sub-menu.
Hi Helly

When you return from (well-deserved) vacation, please have a look at what the Codecinfo action has morphed into...

There is a new call to get this data - now named "ACTION_PLAYER_PROCESS_INFO". A good quickstart might be to look at how it's implemented in the standard Confluence skin: https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence

It displays like the examples shown here.

With any luck the Xonfluence folks can soon press their usual buttons and get to see this (important to some) info.

TIA Blush
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-08-04, 16:28)trogggy Wrote:
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Trouble is there are plenty of openelec / libreelec versions floating around, they don't all have that option (you're using one of kzsaq's amlogic builds at a guess?).
Just map 'reboot from nand' to a sub-menu - job done and it'll work through updates.
I have a 'power' button on my homescreen in libreelec, and reboot from nand, restart kodi, reboot, poweroff and a few basic scripts in the sub-menu.

Thanks Troggy.
I mapped the command rebootfromnand to Super Favourites then added that to Kodi favourites. Works like a charm.

So to add to SF Do this:
Create manual entry
Call it what you like
Select Executebuiltin
Type the command
System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")
Then add that to Kodi favourites.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my LG-K428

Sent from my LG-K428
How or where is this skin located? I love it!
(2016-08-08, 00:05)Teags Wrote: How or where is this skin located? I love it!

see first post for repo
As a total newbie to Kodi via my fire stick, but a fast learner, if I install this skin, will I have any issues? I'm using the latest version of Kodi Jarvis. Is it complete? Lastly, is there a blog or somewhere that shows steps how to customize the skin? I want very simple customizations. I mostly use it for foreign movies and tv series. Thank you and I apologize about the noob questions.
Photo 
[Krypton v17 Alpha 3] So I have an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing. Whenever I watch something, if I bring up the OSD, a thick, blue vertical bar from end to end appears on my TV screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this, and is there a way that I can fix it? Thanks for any help. Image
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13