• 84(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi everyone.

This setting "Enable single global background" is constantly switching on after rebooting. Have anyone faced this issue?

My system is: raspberry pi 3 with libreELEC 7.0.2 and Kodi 16.1 and Xonfluence 3.2.16
1. Can i import my submenu list from aeon nox silvo to this skin? If so how? Or if i have to do manually then which xml file i need to copy and paste?

2. If i use this skin and do backup-restore on my touch screen devices, will it work perfect or i need to switch to re-touch skin from this on touch screen device (iPad mostly)?
(2016-08-10, 06:41)Harleyquinn Wrote: [Krypton v17 Alpha 3] So I have an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing. Whenever I watch something, if I bring up the OSD, a thick, blue vertical bar from end to end appears on my TV screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this, and is there a way that I can fix it? Thanks for any help.

+1 - yes Harleyquinn... noticed the "problem" some time ago using nightly builds from Milhouse, but have not pursued any fix.

For the time being, I just think of it as somebody beaming down into my Kodi box Wink
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-08-12, 00:20)gjwAudio Wrote:
(2016-08-10, 06:41)Harleyquinn Wrote: [Krypton v17 Alpha 3] So I have an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing. Whenever I watch something, if I bring up the OSD, a thick, blue vertical bar from end to end appears on my TV screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this, and is there a way that I can fix it? Thanks for any help.

+1 - yes Harleyquinn... noticed the "problem" some time ago using nightly builds from Milhouse, but have not pursued any fix.

For the time being, I just think of it as somebody beaming down into my Kodi box Wink

Lol, thanks for the reply, maybe if I adopt your mindset, it won't bug me Tongue
Is there a way to disable the screensaver when playing music? I have all this nice fanart and I don't want it to dim out during playback nor do I want to disable the screensaver globally.

TIA
Just bought a cheap android tv box as a spare for my Minix. It was a Sunvell T95M. I installed SPMC and the program worked OK.

But SPMC continually crashed when loading after I added the Xonfluence skin. It said something about 'missing some files for the skin". SPMC will only play with with Confluence so I had to ditch Xonfluence.

The main things I like about Xonflunce is the ability to disable the floor, to add 7 addon icons and to add Favorites to those icons. I have found Confluence++ does 2 of those 3 wants so I tried it.

The Sunvell T95M works fine with Confluence++.

I even tried an earlier version of Xonfluence but SPMC still crashed continuously.
Maybe you could try LibreELEC.

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks Ed for the suggestion. I use Backup to have an exact copy of my SPMC/Kodi setup on my Minix, Tablet, PC and Laptop.

Xonfluence works fine on most of those. I do repeatedly lose my Xonfluence "Settings" on the Minix though.but overall it has worked fine.

Will check out Libre ELEC
There is only a few ADDONS that have OS specific settings, namely the backup addons. Most of the other settings can be set to special://home/

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-16, 01:04)Thomfam Wrote: Thanks Ed for the suggestion. I use Backup to have an exact copy of my SPMC/Kodi setup on my Minix, Tablet, PC and Laptop.

Xonfluence works fine on most of those. I do repeatedly lose my Xonfluence "Settings" on the Minix though.but overall it has worked fine.

Will check out Libre ELEC

I have also been losing my settings using Xonfluence on LibreELEC.

One suggestion I found was to go back to another skin, after making changes, then back again to xonfluence.

Might be worth a shot,
I think I have found a bug.

If I create a new account inside kodi all home menu entries from the other profile are taken over. If I change a menu entry in one profile it is also changed in the other one.
First off, I love your skin it is awesome. So I created my own build on my Windows computer but, whenever I back up and restore to my android tv box everything restores except my add-on shortcuts...the text remains but the icon is missing, so I can click on the text and it'll take me to the ad on there is just no add on picture
(2016-08-20, 20:26)Phildo2450 Wrote: First off, I love your skin it is awesome. So I created my own build on my Windows computer but, whenever I back up and restore to my android tv box everything restores except my add-on shortcuts...the text remains but the icon is missing, so I can click on the text and it'll take me to the ad on there is just no add on picture

Have you looked into the config with the previous version i found it used "full paths" for some items, thus breaking portability, maybe its not using built in ( special paths ?) paths . Have not tried moving my current version yet between platforms
Anyone? Is there a way to disable the screensaver when playing music? I have all this nice fanart and I don't want it to dim out during playback nor do I want to disable the screensaver globally.
(2016-08-21, 08:28)ohjays Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 20:26)Phildo2450 Wrote: First off, I love your skin it is awesome. So I created my own build on my Windows computer but, whenever I back up and restore to my android tv box everything restores except my add-on shortcuts...the text remains but the icon is missing, so I can click on the text and it'll take me to the ad on there is just no add on picture

Have you looked into the config with the previous version i found it used "full paths" for some items, thus breaking portability, maybe its not using built in ( special paths ?) paths . Have not tried moving my current version yet between platforms

You need to use notepad++ and edit the paths from C:/blah/blah/.kodi to special://home

Sent from my iPhone
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13