• 93(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-10-28, 15:57)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 15:50)Xonfuzzled Wrote: Will this method also preserve my skin settings?
It preserves everything - you're saving all the data kodi has stored.

Thanks trogggy.... and congrats on your 2k post, I hope it was this one to me Smile
Hi friends,
Im sorry for my bad english.
I have installed Xonfluence skin. Its a very good skin but Im curious:
Can I use dvd cases? how?
Can I cdarts?
Can I use showcase?
Thanks for your help
(2016-10-30, 14:52)Mangue Wrote: Hi friends,
Can I cdarts?
Can I use showcase?
Thanks for your help

DVD Cases......... Yes. Go to System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Global Skin Options click "Enable DVD Cases".

CD Art............... Yes. Go to System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Music OSD Settings click "Enable CD case and disk art".

Showcase.............. No. Showcase view is not featured in Xonfluence. Closest thing, in my opinion, is Fanart view. Be sure to enable the "Wrap around lists on fanart view" option. It is found under System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Media View Settings.

Hope this helps.
howdy doody Smile

Soooo... been a long time since i used Confluence, never appealed to me but ive seen this skin a few times lately and im intrigued.

First, i a big fan of the titan skin. I se this at the moment but im willing to give this a go, but... Is it all updated for Jarvis or is it mainly being updated for Krypton? I hope Jarvis and im not going any where near Krypton for a while. To buggy for me in its current stage of life.

Second, Setting up menu's. Is it easy? Does it use the Skin Helper Service to set up menus quickly or do you have to add items as a favourite then link that up in a menu/submenu? urgh....hope not.

Thanks.
There are two versions, the Jarvis version and the Krypton version. I'm using daily on Jarvis without issues.

The only thing is that as you will see from the change logs on recent pages most development and fixes are for Krypton.
This isn't really an issue as this skin is the evolution of years of development, so most issues have already been ironed out for Jarvis long ago.

Setting up the skin is easy, most items are built in, and only a few custom things need to be added via favourites.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-10-31, 15:08)mattyspurs76 Wrote: First, i a big fan of the titan skin. I se this at the moment but im willing to give this a go, but... Is it all updated for Jarvis or is it mainly being updated for Krypton? I hope Jarvis and im not going any where near Krypton for a while. To buggy for me in its current stage of life.

Second, Setting up menu's. Is it easy? Does it use the Skin Helper Service to set up menus quickly or do you have to add items as a favourite then link that up in a menu/submenu? urgh....hope not.
Jarvis version works great - updates are obviously focused on krypton.
There are plenty of options for adding custom items but no, it doesn't use the skin helper service. Which is a good thing for me - the less services / dependencies enabled the better as far as I'm concerned.
Hi guys.

I'm in love with this skin, so simple and fast and easy to customize. I'm on aeon nox at the moment and Im wondering if there is an option to copy/paste current home screen layout? I mean all shortcuts ect. It will save me some time Smile

Thanks
(2016-10-31, 21:30)awesomebuilder Wrote: Hi guys.

I'm in love with this skin, so simple and fast and easy to customize. I'm on aeon nox at the moment and Im wondering if there is an option to copy/paste current home screen layout? I mean all shortcuts ect. It will save me some time Smile

Thanks
Not possible - you'll need to start from scratch.
downloaded and installed the repo but nothing in the skin menu in look and feel once installed. ...so, how and where do I get the Jarvis version of this skin
From the repo... if I look in the repo on jarvis right now I can see the skin. Maybe try a re-start?
(2016-10-30, 19:21)UraFarquad Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 14:52)Mangue Wrote: Hi friends,
Can I cdarts?
Can I use showcase?
Thanks for your help

DVD Cases......... Yes. Go to System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Global Skin Options click "Enable DVD Cases".

CD Art............... Yes. Go to System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Music OSD Settings click "Enable CD case and disk art".

Showcase.............. No. Showcase view is not featured in Xonfluence. Closest thing, in my opinion, is Fanart view. Be sure to enable the "Wrap around lists on fanart view" option. It is found under System > Skin Settings > General Settings. Under Media View Settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your answer, I have enabled all things you say but I cant see the dvd cases in the fanart view. Are there any dvd mod or addon in xonfluence skin for do it? Am I doing anything wrong?
Helly I have a ? When I load xonflunce on krypton beta on my apple tv4 I get a favorites error an can not setup my submenu with out working how do I get rid of error an get to edit the submenu thanks for your help in advance..

Error I get
Here's something I noticed months ago but just didn't say anything.

I'm still on 16.1 LE. I'm not sure if it's the monitor that I'm using (1680x1050) or if it's an actual bug.

Movie posters in fullscreen wall and on the homescreen when using large widgets are cut off from the left and right a little bit. The posters are displayed perfectly and in full in all other views except those two.

I actually had the exact same issue when I first tested out Estuary a few months ago, the posters there are cut off in every single view.

So yeah, I'm not really sure what the issue is.
(2016-11-02, 05:08)ilovethakush Wrote: Here's something I noticed months ago but just didn't say anything.

I'm still on 16.1 LE. I'm not sure if it's the monitor that I'm using (1680x1050) or if it's an actual bug.

Movie posters in fullscreen wall and on the homescreen when using large widgets are cut off from the left and right a little bit. The posters are displayed perfectly and in full in all other views except those two.

I actually had the exact same issue when I first tested out Estuary a few months ago, the posters there are cut off in every single view.

So yeah, I'm not really sure what the issue is.

Can you post screenshots of both issues you are seeing? It'll make it easier to distinguish between an already known thing with large sized widget or if this is something new.

And it's easier to know exactly what you are seeing as an issue with fullscreen wall view as well.

I'm not Helly, and I can't say what's what, but I do know screenshots help. lol
(2016-11-02, 03:18)Atone69 Wrote: Helly I have a ? When I load xonflunce on krypton beta on my apple tv4 I get a favorites error an can not setup my submenu with out working how do I get rid of error an get to edit the submenu thanks for your help in advance..

Error I get

If it's the bug I think it is:

Either create a favourites list or copy one from another source. Place it in your userdata folder and you'll be fine. It's a bug that's been around for a long time.

Favourites.xml only needs two lines. So you could just make it with a text editor.

<favourites>

</favourites>
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13