• 94(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
hey all, just started using the skin and i love it but i was wanting to customise it a little more especially changing fonts. I have managed to change the main menu font and found that no problem but i would also like to change the sub menu font as well as a few others but i dont know what font is for what. i did try to just guess a few but it was taking a long time opening and closing kodi to see what changed and i feared i would mess up the skin. i am sorry if this has already been discussed on here before but i just dont have time to read 90 pages of comments and i have searched google but cant find what im looking for so if anyone has any info regarding what fonts i need to change that would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your reply and once again thanks for a great skin.
Rainbow 
(2016-10-28, 14:44)flhthemi Wrote: When I backup I just copy the entire org.xbmc.kodi folder to an external sdcard. You can probably use an external hard drive or some other media. Once your TV issue is resolved install kodi, then delete org.xbmc.kodi and copy your backup back to it. You may need to re do widgets and background art depending on what skin you use.

(2016-10-28, 15:57)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 15:50)Xonfuzzled Wrote: Will this method also preserve my skin settings?
It preserves everything - you're saving all the data kodi has stored.

Just popping back to say a VERY BIG THANKS to you both for your assistance.

I've just 'reinstalled' Kodi and copied that folder across and.... well.... just WoW!!!

It's such a remarkably simple process when you know how and, happily, now I do too.

Awesome!!!!

from a not quite so Xonfuzzled Smile
(2016-11-02, 16:58)jonviper Wrote: hey all, just started using the skin and i love it but i was wanting to customise it a little more especially changing fonts. I have managed to change the main menu font and found that no problem but i would also like to change the sub menu font as well as a few others but i dont know what font is for what. i did try to just guess a few but it was taking a long time opening and closing kodi to see what changed and i feared i would mess up the skin. i am sorry if this has already been discussed on here before but i just dont have time to read 90 pages of comments and i have searched google but cant find what im looking for so if anyone has any info regarding what fonts i need to change that would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your reply and once again thanks for a great skin.

here you will find submenu font in font.xml this is position 11

name>font12</name>
<filename>goodfish.ttf</filename>
<size>19</size
(2016-11-02, 20:29)Xonfuzzled Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 14:44)flhthemi Wrote: When I backup I just copy the entire org.xbmc.kodi folder to an external sdcard. You can probably use an external hard drive or some other media. Once your TV issue is resolved install kodi, then delete org.xbmc.kodi and copy your backup back to it. You may need to re do widgets and background art depending on what skin you use.

(2016-10-28, 15:57)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-10-28, 15:50)Xonfuzzled Wrote: Will this method also preserve my skin settings?
It preserves everything - you're saving all the data kodi has stored.

Just popping back to say a VERY BIG THANKS to you both for your assistance.

I've just 'reinstalled' Kodi and copied that folder across and.... well.... just WoW!!!

It's such a remarkably simple process when you know how and, happily, now I do too.

Awesome!!!!

from a not quite so Xonfuzzled Smile

Another little trick I use it for is to try the beta versions. Simply RENAME the kodi folder to anything else THEN uninstall kodi. Then install the test version and viola! Clean install. When you're done, uninstall kodi and delete kodi folder. Install your kodi back, run it once, delete that new kodi folder and then rename your old folder back to kodi.
Firstly great skin, keeps simplicity of confluence and adds much needed functionality to make your own.

Having a slight issue though, well on the way to finishing my setup and the final thing was to customise menu with fancy widgets and sub menus etc. Last week everything worked great but yesterday selecting custom widget: favourites and then choosing a favourite from my list only returned the first favourite.

This evening I thought I would see what I had done wrong couldn't work it out so tried a soft reset and then reset to default the Xonflence skin. Since then I'm unable to add any custom widget manually or using the the favourites list.

I have read back through a few posts on noticed the update for Krypton included a number of changes to widgets and wondering if this has affected functionality on Jarvis.

Currently running Jarvis 16.1 with Xonfluence 3.2.7 from the reference to banned add-on (wiki) providing repo and site removed - DarrenHill
Love to try this skin out, I have installed repo from first post, updated to 2.4, can't see skin in repo Sad, running Jarvis on mac book pro

Any idea?
Recommendations and links to repos and sites that promote banned add-ons (wiki) and builds which violate our forum rules (wiki) are not allowed here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-11-04, 16:23)DarrenHill Wrote: Recommendations and links to repos and sites that promote banned add-ons (wiki) and builds which violate our forum rules (wiki) are not allowed here.

DarenHill, huge apologies I've been reading that many forums I honestly didn't realise where I was, I was just grateful I could finally found some information about the skin. Could you help is there a way to add this repo to Kodi by adding a source through file manager?

Also think I sorted out my issue but could you confirm when adding a widget should it come up with 6 options or more as the new version of Xonfluence I've found only has a hand full and wondering if I had the wrong copy last time.

Again apologies was an honest mistake Sad
(2016-11-03, 20:39)fabrizio5680 Wrote: Love to try this skin out, I have installed repo from first post, updated to 2.4, can't see skin in repo Sad, running Jarvis on mac book pro

Any idea?

Download as a zip and simply install it within Kodi

https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonflu...ree/jarvis
Hi Helly,

I'm wondering if you could help me please. Your skin is amazing and you have worked so hard to implement some great features.

I have a problem sorting collections though. For example, I have the Hobbit movie collection:

1. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012
2. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)

I have the view set to Poster Wrap, and my sorting options are as follows:

1. Name - orders them alphabetically 1/3/2
2. Size - orders them by file size 1/3/2
3. Date - orders them by date added to the PC which is all the same date, so then defaults to alphabetically 1/3/2
4. File - Again, 1/3/2 alphabetically by file name

I have sorting titles set to The Hobbit 1, The Hobbit 2, and The Hobbit 3 in Media Centre Master, but either your skin or Kodi doesn't seem to detect these names.

Can we please have an option to order these titles by Sorting Title or Release Year? Is there another way I can fix this?

Thanks
Rob

P.S. Options are also missing from my context menu, such as "Manage" whereby I used to be able to manage movie titles and box sets. I also have no option for "Library Mode" in the side bar
Thank you for this outstanding Skin....I used CCM Helix....

Since I nee dual language...I use almost double the Home Menu shortcuts..I noticed tht this skin has 15 configurable Home menu shortcuts. However, it has a maximun of 12 programmable Addons in the Addon sbortcuts menu. I will be nice to have 15 programmable Addons shortcuts also...

It will be very nice if an option is provided to add a second set of 7 additiinal shortcuts per home screen shortcuts with an option to toggle in a sub menu shortcut where we can set at least two languages....for example ....Englis or Spanish if you will..

In this way as for example ....if I have the option Movies, in the Home Menu it will appear a submenu Toggle option for English or Spanish.or described as Language....let say tha I have 7 Addons shortcuts configured for english under Movies and 4 Addond shortcuts for the second language...let say for Spanish. When I select the submenu option that say Language, the system will show the addons corresponding for Language 1 or for Language 2, and it will Alternate between languages as I continue to press the Language Toggle sub menu option...

This will facilitate the organizationof the addons, by language in the GUI fashion...and that will be an asset for this skin..up to now I have see no one working to accomodate the international dual language needs...

I am improving my configuration skills to configure this Skin..however not to the point necessary as to do this change by my self....Thanks
Edited - additional information added to original post
(2016-11-04, 22:18)Rob_H Wrote: Hi Helly,

I'm wondering if you could help me please. Your skin is amazing and you have worked so hard to implement some great features.

I have a problem sorting collections though. For example, I have the Hobbit movie collection:

3. Date - orders them by date added to the PC which is all the same date, so then defaults to alphabetically 1/3/2

I have sorting titles set to The Hobbit 1, The Hobbit 2, and The Hobbit 3 in Media Centre Master, but either your skin or Kodi doesn't seem to detect these names.

Can we please have an option to order these titles by Sorting Title or Release Year? Is there another way I can fix this?

Thanks
Rob

P.S. Options are also missing from my context menu, such as "Manage" whereby I used to be able to manage movie titles and box sets. I also have no option for "Library Mode" in the side bar

I have some further information after looking into this.

As I wanted to split movies into different menus - Movies/Kids/Documentaries etc I have had to add movie folders as nodes and have the home menu items set up as follows:

Menu Item
-- Videos Menu
---- Video - Nodes
------ Files
-------- Documentaries/Kids Movies/Movies/Sports/TV Shows where each of these is set up as a file node

When I go into the entire Movie collection rather than the nodes, the "Manage" option in the context menu reappears AND the "Sort By:" Year option reappears in the side menu, allowing me to sort the movies within the collections by release year.

Does this help to resolve the problem?

Thanks
Rob
Hello,

I love your skin, especially for the "suggested episodes" feature. I have, however, two small issues:

a) Is it possible to get Kodi to suggest the special episodes in between the regular episodes, sorted by airdate? Right now, he always suggests the specials first, as they are treated as season 0.
b) I'm currently thinking about splitting my TV Series in regular series and finished Mini-Series via smart playlists. Is it possible to have Kodi suggest only episodes from the respective smart playlist?

Kind regards from Germany :-)
(2016-11-04, 23:00)Rob_H Wrote:
(2016-11-04, 22:18)Rob_H Wrote: Hi Helly,

Thanks
Rob

I have some further information after looking into this.

As I wanted to split movies into different menus - Movies/Kids/Documentaries etc I have had to add movie folders as nodes and have the home menu items set up as follows:

Menu Item
-- Videos Menu
---- Video - Nodes
------ Files
-------- Documentaries/Kids Movies/Movies/Sports/TV Shows where each of these is set up as a file node

When I go into the entire Movie collection rather than the nodes, the "Manage" option in the context menu reappears AND the "Sort By:" Year option reappears in the side menu, allowing me to sort the movies within the collections by release year.

Does this help to resolve the problem?

Thanks
Rob

Rob

Welcome to the Xonfluence thread!!

I've read both posts twice now and can't quite "see" what you are trying to accomplish. If you are wanting movie collections to show up in the orders in which they were released, my suggestion would be to set up your library to show movies in sets. This means that a single poster would represent the entire series of films and when accessed would/should display the collection in order of release year. It's a very convenient way to keep collections together and not have to worry about sort order.

Another thing I think I'm seeing is that you would like several menu items, that are all movie related, but also independent from one another?? This is possible with a little know how and was thoroughly explained in this thread........http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295295.

Hope this helps and forgive me for not totally comprehending your issues/desires............... It's been one long, rough day. Let us know how things are going and I'm sure others will jump in to help as well.
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13