• 96(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi Helly
Noticed in error in the log on krypton...
Quote:GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'flagging/video/Set.png
Looking in the latest confluence there is a Set.png - sticking that into the Textures.xbt in xonfluence fixes it.

Also don't know if you've seen this - I assume you'll wait for it to be fixed in confluence in any case...?

The skin's running really well on krypton - thanks as always.
(2016-11-07, 08:53)UraFarquad Wrote: You'll need to deselect the option that allows this. You'll find it here.........System > Skin Settings > General Settings > Enable CD wall as fallback background of playing albums.

I swear I looked through those settings at least 3 times. How the hell did I miss that?

Thank you!
Hi everyone, I am using this fabulous Skin thanks to @helly for his wonderful job. can some please tell me if it is possible to redesign Video OSD menu.

I want to change the design from this: Image

to this: Image

What file do i need to edit/ Change. I am not a skinner but I have Php knowledge and I have changed stuffs from the Texures file before. Ignore the TV Guide, just the feel and look I want to achieve. Thanks for any help.

Regards
(2016-11-08, 16:48)moshoodo123 Wrote: Hi everyone, I am using this fabulous Skin thanks to @helly for his wonderful job. can some please tell me if it is possible to redesign Video OSD menu.

I want to change the design from this: Image

to this: Image

What file do i need to edit/ Change. I am not a skinner but I have Php knowledge and I have changed stuffs from the Texures file before. Ignore the TV Guide, just the feel and look I want to achieve. Thanks for any help.

Regards

I think you'd need to edit the VideoOSD.xml but I could be wrong. I'm also not a Skinner. Try checking in the wiki for more info.
Or... just don't lose time messing with a good thing Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-11-02, 21:38)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 16:58)jonviper Wrote: hey all, just started using the skin and i love it but i was wanting to customise it a little more especially changing fonts. I have managed to change the main menu font and found that no problem but i would also like to change the sub menu font as well as a few others but i dont know what font is for what. i did try to just guess a few but it was taking a long time opening and closing kodi to see what changed and i feared i would mess up the skin. i am sorry if this has already been discussed on here before but i just dont have time to read 90 pages of comments and i have searched google but cant find what im looking for so if anyone has any info regarding what fonts i need to change that would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your reply and once again thanks for a great skin.

here you will find submenu font in font.xml this is position 11

name>font12</name>
<filename>goodfish.ttf</filename>
<size>19</size

thanks for the reply, appreciate that, i actually managed to find it on the thread, forgot there was a search function for the thread.

wondering if anyone can help with this issue though. after changing the home menu options colour and also changing submenus etc it seems to keep resetting itself, i tried to do a back up with backup tool and save it the way i wanted it but even after it wipes and i try to restore the skin o the way i wanted it, it just stays the same. has happened a few times now and just wondering if this is an issue with the skin as this never used to happen to me on ccm helix. i may be doing something wrong myself but cant think for the lfe of me. any help appreciated
No feedback at all for my NextUp post? Is no one besides me interested in this feature?
My head is done in after spendind several hours trying to figure out a widget to display my trakt progress
In exodus, usind box art and titles. I tried every combo and suggestion i could find, and i admit defeat.

Would some kind soul please post the correct command to enter into my widgets entry to display this.

Exodus video addon, trakt progress, displaying box art with a title underneath if possible.

Thank you in advance for helping. Im going to use the fetal position to recover now.
@Junkdewd.....Please read the terms you agreed to follow when you signed up for the forum, please.
(2016-11-11, 05:14)UraFarquad Wrote: @Junkdewd.....Please read the terms you agreed to follow when you signed up for the forum, please.
You know dude, i am just asking for help on something i have tried my hardest to figure out on my own. I lurked this forum for a very long time, and this is the first time i have been unable to help myself. I have been gracious, humble, and as respectful as a person could be. If no one will help me because my post count isnt high enough, then that will just be a damned shame.
Thank you for pointing out my failures, instead of taking a timy bit of time from your life to assist me. Ill grab my cane, hobble back to my recliner, and do without a very helpful feature of exodus and trakt. Im sorry.

Sent from my LGMS323
(2016-11-11, 05:26)Junkdewd Wrote:
(2016-11-11, 05:14)UraFarquad Wrote: @Junkdewd.....Please read the terms you agreed to follow when you signed up for the forum, please.
You know dude, i am just asking for help on something i have tried my hardest to figure out on my own. I lurked this forum for a very long time, and this is the first time i have been unable to help myself. I have been gracious, humble, and as respectful as a person could be. If no one will help me because my post count isnt high enough, then that will just be a damned shame.
Thank you for pointing out my failures, instead of taking a timy bit of time from your life to assist me. Ill grab my cane, hobble back to my recliner, and do without a very helpful feature of exodus and trakt. Im sorry.

Sent from my LGMS323 (typie typie)

Homie.... You been nothing but nice and I understand your frustrations but the rules of the forum, that you agreed to, says NO DISCUSSING unofficial/unsupported add-ons. Specifically the add-ons that promote piracy, which we here at Kodi Forums DO NOT CONDONE.

I'm sure if you read different threads here, you'd eventually run up on your answers anyway, but nobody is gonna help and your post will most likely be removed because of the things you've already said.

My advice? Don't discuss everything you do cause not everyone may support what you're doing. Piracy stuff is giving this community a bad name and most people here use Kodi for personal media collections or the streaming of legal online content like Pandora, YouTube and similar media.

Again....... Sorry, homie. BTW........... No one cares about your post count here. We help ANYONE who follows the rules of the forum. Everybody got to start with Post #1.
Ok. I give up. Just delete me from your forums. I wont be back.

Sent from my LGMS323
(2016-11-07, 14:38)trogggy Wrote: Hi Helly
Noticed in error in the log on krypton...
Quote:GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'flagging/video/Set.png
Looking in the latest confluence there is a Set.png - sticking that into the Textures.xbt in xonfluence fixes it.

Also don't know if you've seen this - I assume you'll wait for it to be fixed in confluence in any case...?

The skin's running really well on krypton - thanks as always.

Hi Trogggy,

I indeed see that new flags are added. I will add them in the next release.

About your second question, what's exactly the issue? Is it about the fanart not loading? I think the addon is working anyway, isn't it? I don't think it is good practice for an addon to use a skin variable, as it is skin dependent. I can add this variable, so you won't get the error.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi all,

Again a new release with some small updates:

- Updated textures for rating #1427
- Added variable GlobalFanartVar, because it is used by some addons (like libreelec.settings) #1427

Enjoy,
Helly.
(2016-11-12, 10:04)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi UraFarquad,

You can try autoscroll:
Quote:<autoscroll delay="3000" time="1800" repeat="10000">!Skin.HasSetting(StopAutoScroll)</autoscroll>

Success,
Helly.

Tried the autoscroll command too............still a no-go. I've got the guy who wrote the original script looking at the code to see what my issue is. I'll update as soon as possible. Any opinion on they layout?
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13