• 115(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-01-08, 18:02)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 14:29)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 20:15)dataghost1984 Wrote: Its my favorite skin! I too want to figure out the widget issue, It 100% is skin related, works on several others with no issue on 17x. Not the add-ons. I tried adding to super favs, then to kodi and adding the fav as a widget and no dice. Just opens up in the main app instead of showing thumbs etc. I hope it gets resovled. Great skin and great work.

Hi,
I found an issue in Xonfluence. I still don't understand why it doesn't affect all custom widgets. I tested with exodus and that worked correctly on my system. Consider it fixed in the next release, which will probably be launched withing a couple of weeks.

Helly.

You are one of the very best around. Thank you so much. Easy fix or lots of changes? Can not wait. So excited! Thank you so much for the great support. Seriously. What is a place people can donate to for your time and efforts. Thank yous mean a lot but showing some actual appreciation does too. What is the donation link.

Thank you

It was quite an easy fix, if you know where to search haha.

I'll send you a donation link in a private mail.

Thanks for appreciating my work. i'm sorry I'm not able to update on short notice, but I'll do in a few weeks time.

Helly.
Thank you very much, [email protected]

Always appreciate the work. I think the skin is incredible. I wish more people would want to donate for your efforts. Thank you again.
First off...Great work on the skin...Many thanks

I have just upgraded from XBMC 12.2 to Kodi 17 RC2.
The old XBMC was also running a modded confluence skin, in that version, if you removed the system button from the home screen it would put File Manager, Settings, System info etc...in the shut down menu.

Is there anyway to do this with Xonfluence ?

Thanks again
Hi Helly,
thank you very much, this skin is great work, I love it!

Is it possible to turn the visibility of the scrollbars from "always visible" to "auto" like it was in confluence?

When I add a video node (in progress TV Shows) as widget for the main menu entry "TV Shows" it only display for a short time, after I clicked something in the TV Shows menu/submenu.
When I start to use another main menu entry like "Movies" and return to mouseover "TV Shows" the widget does not show up.
Is there a way to fix it?

When I add a video addon"Searchfunction" to a submenu entry using "selected Favourites" i have the issue, that together with the virtual keyboard, to type in my search request, the main library window pops up in the background.
Cant wait! Excited for the fix helly. Thanks again. Donation coming.
Hi, im new to Xonfluence but im trying to figure out how to link a Super Favourites sub folder to a widget. Ive tried typing plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/tv_channels into the custom section but it just bring up all the main folders.
(2017-01-12, 23:59)The_Hunted Wrote: Hi, im new to Xonfluence but im trying to figure out how to link a Super Favourites sub folder to a widget. Ive tried typing plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/tv_channels into the custom section but it just bring up all the main folders.

Same with me. Helly is fixing it up. Give him time to sort it.
(2017-01-13, 01:23)dataghost1984 Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 23:59)The_Hunted Wrote: Hi, im new to Xonfluence but im trying to figure out how to link a Super Favourites sub folder to a widget. Ive tried typing plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites/tv_channels into the custom section but it just bring up all the main folders.

Same with me. Helly is fixing it up. Give him time to sort it.

Yeah I should have read the posts above first really.
In my Xonflunece skin, when browsing movies through files, i see 0B on the rating column for all movies. Same movies.. if i browse through genres tab, the rating shoes correctly.
Even if i change the Sort type and Veiw type, the 0B doesn't get removed. Appreciate help
Please note im using Kodi 16.1 on Minix Neo X8H plus with Android 4.4
(2017-01-06, 03:24)twlizer Wrote:
(2017-01-05, 22:13)jase06 Wrote: anybody now how to change the xmas back to the normal theme
im new to this and all i can change is the background but i still have the snowflakes and xmas picture when when i go into services

Settings Skin
take a check out the holiday skin box

thanks m8 Big Grin
(2017-01-13, 22:18)enigmaa Wrote: In my Xonflunece skin, when browsing movies through files, i see 0B on the rating column for all movies. Same movies.. if i browse through genres tab, the rating shoes correctly.
Even if i change the Sort type and Veiw type, the 0B doesn't get removed. Appreciate help

Hi,

I cannot reproduce. Can you make a screenshot?

Thanks,
Helly.
Hi all,

New release for krypton. With finally the super favourites widget issue solved, which caused a lot of discussion on the forum and some PMs. Hope you enjoy it.

- Changed windowname video to videos for customwidgets #1710
- PVR updates wrt. episode info and removing seondary icon from recordingslist (confluence 3.0.44)
- Language updates (confluence 3.0.44)
- Fixed overlap in PVRSearch (PM)
- Added some nice screenshots (by Zag2me)

Helly.
Hi guys,

Haven't been here in quite some time. I've been using this skin since Isengard and currently on Jarvis for a while now without any issues whatsoever. I'm ready to upgrade my LibreElec OS to Krypton. That said, will the Helly repo (verison 0.2.4) automatically upgrade my Xonfluence skin to Krypton version accordingly? Or will I need to do the skin upgrade myself?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Any way to get MPAA rating (and possible description of why its rated what it is) on the fanart view under movies? Description and rating together is optimal, but id be happy just to get rating for now. From what I can tell it should be part of Xonfluence already, but I dont see this info coming up. Im just using Kodi to scrape with the moviedb

edit: ignore this, its under General>Media View>Media Certification Country. Although perhaps a future update can make what this setting does clearer. Without googling for the answer I would have looked right past this.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13