• 123(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi Helly, may i ask do we have the same cache problem again with Super favourites in Kodi Krypton 17 its working great in Jarvis 16?
The cache problem is not with Super Favourites (or Xonfluence) but is with Kodi v16. Super Favourites was used as a method to fix this.

I can't yet answer if the Kodi v17 and Xonfluence combination still has this problem with cached menus. Hopefully another user will answer this.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-03-03, 23:29)jmh2002 Wrote: The cache problem is not with Super Favourites (or Xonfluence) but is with Kodi v16. Super Favourites was used as a method to fix this.

I can't yet answer if the Kodi v17 and Xonfluence combination still has this problem with cached menus. Hopefully another user will answer this.

What ever Helly did fixed Jarvis 16 in xonfluence skin a few weeks ago but the same problem is now in krypton 17. If you try and open a link in a super favourite folder it tries to open but doesn't sort crashes back, but then if you press .. Up a folder it's actually open, it's opening it behind the original super fav folder if that's clearer I was under the impression it was a skin cache issue I may be been wrong.
That sounds like absolutely nothing to do with what we refer to as the cache problem.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-03-04, 00:53)foz1234 Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 23:29)jmh2002 Wrote: The cache problem is not with Super Favourites (or Xonfluence) but is with Kodi v16. Super Favourites was used as a method to fix this.

What ever Helly did fixed Jarvis 16 in xonfluence skin a few weeks ago but the same problem is now in krypton 17. If you try and open a link in a super favourite folder it tries to open but doesn't sort crashes back, but then if you press .. Up a folder it's actually open, it's opening it behind the original super fav folder if that's clearer I was under the impression it was a skin cache issue I may be been wrong.
That issue has been resolved by Spoyser few weeks ago...looks like you need to update your SF addon..spoyser went back to use his own repo...so make sure you have it and update from there..

Sent from my SM-T280
(2017-03-04, 02:25)mariofenech Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 00:53)foz1234 Wrote:

That issue has been resolved by Spoyser few weeks ago...looks like you need to update your SF addon..spoyser went back to use his own repo...so make sure you have it and update from there..

Sent from my SM-T280 (typie typie)
And it's working even in Kodi 17

Sent from my SM-T280
(2017-03-04, 02:26)mariofenech Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 02:25)mariofenech Wrote:
(2017-03-04, 00:53)foz1234 Wrote: What ever Helly did fixed Jarvis 16 in xonfluence skin a few weeks ago but the same problem is now in krypton 17. If you try and open a link in a super favourite folder it tries to open but doesn't sort crashes back, but then if you press .. Up a folder it's actually open, it's opening it behind the original super fav folder if that's clearer I was under the impression it was a skin cache issue I may be been wrong.

And it's working even in Kodi 17

Yes you're correct thank you it is now working great.
Hello,

I have also a strange Problem...Extrafanart in Music isn´t working as is should.

After starting some music the Fanart is displayed as expected (Slideshow) ...but after 1 to 2 min no more fanart is displayed (most of the time) or only the default Fanart is shown (so no more Slideshow).

Any Ideas?

KR
Hugo
deleted
Hello all, new to the forum. I hope you will forgive if I have missed the answer to my question, I've spent a great deal of time looking for it, and I'll greatly appreciate any advise or links to it.

I have Krypton 17.0 on Fire TV Stick, using Xonfluence as my Kodi skin.

I want to set a favourites menu as my widget set for above the menu bar on my TV homepage. I cannot seem to figure out how to do this. If I use the Custom - favourites option in the Wiget Set options, I can display all of the seasons of one show, but I can only display one show. It looks and acts how I want it to, but I want it to display all the shows in my favourites folder. How can I do this?

Thanks!
(2017-03-04, 23:34)BuckeyeSeabee Wrote: Hello all, new to the forum. I hope you will forgive if I have missed the answer to my question, I've spent a great deal of time looking for it, and I'll greatly appreciate any advise or links to it.

I have Krypton 17.0 on Fire TV Stick, using Xonfluence as my Kodi skin.

I want to set a favourites menu as my widget set for above the menu bar on my TV homepage. I cannot seem to figure out how to do this. If I use the Custom - favourites option in the Wiget Set options, I can display all of the seasons of one show, but I can only display one show. It looks and acts how I want it to, but I want it to display all the shows in my favourites folder. How can I do this?

Thanks!
You ll probably have to enter the command manually using custom widget..if you add the item you want to show as a widget to favourites and look at kodi favouritea.xml you ll get an idea what command you need...otherwise you may try video nodes

Example if you want to add your tv shows showing shows not episodes in widget you ll have to use custom widget
"library://video/tvshows/titles.xml"
by year it will look like this "videodb://tvshows/years/2017"

If you go to skinsettings-home menu items-menu item(chooseyour menu)-Video Nodes and browse to what you need to add as a widget you ll get the command showing on the top..just write it down if you don't want to use a nodes menu and go to create custom widget
Okay, so I tried doing this using Super Favourites, because i figured I may want to categorize my favorites if I can get this to work. I found the folder path for my TV Shows favorites file and entered it into the Custom Widget label field like so:

special://profile/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favorites/TV Shows/favourites.xml

That did nothing, so I entered it like this:

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favorites/TV Shows/favourites.xml

That gave me a widget with four tiles that were linked to the four options in my homepage of Super Favourites, which are "Create new Super Folder", "Explore Kodi favourites", "Renegades", and "TV Shows" which is the file I created. Those four tiles have no artwork, just the name link names in the bottom of the tiles. I'm getting somewhere, at least...
(2017-03-05, 00:27)BuckeyeSeabee Wrote: Okay, so I tried doing this using Super Favourites, because i figured I may want to categorize my favorites if I can get this to work. I found the folder path for my TV Shows favorites file and entered it into the Custom Widget label field like so:

special://profile/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favorites/TV Shows/favourites.xml

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favorites/TV Shows/favourites.xml

That gave me a widget with four tiles that were linked to the four options in my homepage of Super Favourites, which are "Create new Super Folder", "Explore Kodi favourites", "Renegades", and "TV Shows" which is the file I created. Those four tiles have no artwork, just the name link names in the bottom of the tiles. I'm getting somewhere, at least...
I will normally enter it like this...after creating a super folder in SF with the title TV Shows....less typing:

plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites?folder=TV Shows

Regarding Create new super folder and explore,those I normally disable them from SF settings so they wont show in widgets

For artwork try changing the setting from Thumbnail to poster in xonfluence settings under the widget you created
(2017-03-05, 00:44)mariofenech Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 00:27)BuckeyeSeabee Wrote: Okay, so I tried doing this using Super Favourites, because i figured I may want to categorize my favorites if I can get this to work. I found the folder path for my TV Shows favorites file and entered it into the Custom Widget label field like so:

I will normally enter it like this...after creating a super folder in SF with the title TV Shows....less typing:

Regarding Create new super folder and explore,those I normally disable them from SF settings so they wont show in widgets

For artwork try changing the setting from Thumbnail to poster in xonfluence settings under the widget you created

Thank you! Getting Kodi to look and feel exactly how I want is no easy task for a novice perfectionist. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. Time is a precious commodity; arguably the most valuable of them all. I should have come to you first! Thanks again, mariofenech! I think I've got it from here. If I have anymore questions, I'll know who to ask! Smile
(2017-03-05, 01:16)BuckeyeSeabee Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 00:44)mariofenech Wrote:

Thank you! Getting Kodi to look and feel exactly how I want is no easy task for a novice perfectionist. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. Time is a precious commodity; arguably the most valuable of them all. I should have come to you first! Thanks again, mariofenech! I think I've got it from here. If I have anymore questions, I'll know who to ask! Smile
No prob...happy to help from what i know
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13