• 127(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Interesting. I'll have to do a bit more digging as to why the view types differ skin to skin.
From what you're saying it should be global when I change it.
I can confirm that the view types do differ from skin to skin, each skinner seems to follow their own idea with that. Also, no, Im not saying that it is global.

If you look in the ViewModes6.db (under Browse data > Table > View) you will see that your view preferences are listed for each skin you use (or have used).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hoping for a little direction here, love the skin and really hope this isn't a foolish question! I've got TV/movie library on LAN share HD (don't think that matters but figured more info is better) suggested episodes widget and other built ins only display 10 items. Researched a bit and after looking into IncludesHomeWidgets.XML I see more than 10 items so that isn't limiting factor. Custom widget has setting of how many items to display and shows more as it should when changed.

Question: Why are built in widgets only displaying 10 items and how can I increase that number? I've spent 8 days trying to figure it out and its driving me crazy! Please, any help or shred of direction would be extremely appreciated!
Can someone please confirm if they can take a screenshot using keyboard commands?

I tried using two different keyboards and both don't work. Browse for folder menu dialogue box appears instead.

I'm trying to determine if this is a skin or Libreelec issue?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Function print screen. Have to set the screenshots folder first.
(2017-03-26, 18:08)ed_davidson Wrote: Function print screen. Have to set the screenshots folder first.

In Libreelec the default screenshot folder is /storage/screenshot/ which I already have.

Excuse my ignorance, but how to do I "Set the screenshot folder"? Is this an option thru the settings?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
Yes. It's in system then services or system
(2017-03-26, 18:21)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 18:08)ed_davidson Wrote: Function print screen. Have to set the screenshots folder first.

In Libreelec the default screenshot folder is /storage/screenshot/ which I already have.

Excuse my ignorance, but how to do I "Set the screenshot folder"? Is this an option thru the settings?

Disregard please. Found it:

Settings
System settings
Logging
Debug
Screenshot Folder
Is there a way to change the view of "Install from zip file" menu dialogue box? (see below link)

I used to have a smaller list view in Jarvis Xonfluence that allowed me to view all my sources in 3 pages, compared to the 9 pages in this thumbnail view.

Screenshot
Don't think so in krypton.
Anybody else having issues using a custom Intro?? The intro freezes up everything on boot, Blank screen until you hit the back button. And shows that the video is playing continuously until you hit stop?? Has been happening on every intro I try. .mp4
(2017-03-21, 17:56)rocherjam Wrote: hi i dont know if im in the right place or not here ok i need help but for the kodi xonfluence skin,, can you change the colour of the submenus,, iv seen different colour submenus around but i dont know if its the xonfluence skin or some different one,,,,i have tryd/looked but i cant find option to change the submenu colour,,,, thanks in advance,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you got a link i can follow that would be great,,,oh i can change the colour of the big home bar but not the submenu
hi helly cud you get back to my message please,, i am stuck and dont know if you can change submenu colour on xonflunence skin,,,thanks an advance
Please excuse me if this has been asked. I'm new to the whole scene. I really like the "rightlist" viewing option on some other skins. And I wanted to add it as the universal view for this skin. Is there a way to do that? Is there a line of code I can add to "myvideonav"?
Hello, I'v installed Xoncluence last night and liking it alot, but I have several question considering customization:

Is it somehow possible to make Artist Slideshow appear in the background on all screens within kodi (e.g. when I enter weather/music/settings etc?). also is it possible to change it's transparency to 0? so that when artist slideshow is active no background is visible?

and the last one, how do I set a fixed background for all sections of kodi? I have my own background I'd like to use and I'd like it to be in all sections (e.g. pictures/music/movies etc) ?

thanks!

I apologize if those things are somewhere in the settings, but there are so many of the options I couldn't find what I needed from the first look.

PS ability to disable floor panel/bar is awesome! imo it doesn't fit the home screen look at all
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13