• 128(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-03-26, 08:47)jmh2002 Wrote: As far as I am aware the view types (for videos) are defined here:

Kodi > addons > skin.xonfluence > 720p > MyVideoNav.xml

and Kodi saves your preferences in:

Kodi > userdata > Database > ViewModes6.db

Is that what you are looking for? Hope this helps Smile

I would like to know the steps to change the MyVideoNav.xml and apparently the ViewModes6.db to set up all the default views into stages. 1st list then thumbnails and finally media info 3. I've gotten as far as making those views the only views you can use but you still have to change it to the views you want in each movie and tv series which is a pain in the butt and time consuming. I am hoping you or someone knows how to do this. I am at the beginning stage of learning how to manipulate Kodi to my liking and am having an issue with this. Thanks!
OK, I finally decided to upgrade to 17.1 Krypton. After watching several videos... I downloaded 17.1 over 16.1 as I didn't want to lose any of my build settings XONCONFLUENCE (addons & userdata).

I am using Win 7 on a laptop. One of my problems is... when I click on the Kodi shortcut on my desktop, Kodi will not open up and start? Any suggestions what is preventing Kodi from opening up?

My main concern is.... I see installing 17.1 over 16.1 will keep your addons... what about USERDATA. I have spent last several months customizing Kodi 16.1 using XONCONFLUEMCE (which ROCKS!!) for my friends and family, please tell me I don't have to start all over again from scratch. How can I upgrade to 17.1 and keep all my build settings??

Do I need to change certain files like XONCONFLUENCE xml , settings. etc..??
Everything will be kept as is in the addon_data. If you just upgrade it will take an eternity to migrate for some reason.
My advice is to delete all the userdata apart from your addon_data folder then upgrade to 17.
On restart you will have to enable all ADDONS and repos.
Then the process should be quick and easy.

Re the shortcut issue, just go to where the program is and launch from there. When you have the correct launch file create a shortcut of that.
Hi Ed, thank you for your reply. Enable all addons and repos manually and 1 at a time?
Yes.
Is there anyway to add System Info as widget?
Since updating to Krypton 17.0 & 17.1, in the skin settings, under global skin options, I can no longer get the option of "Hide top left info on windows" to have any effect. In Jarvis, it would remove the informational text in the top left corner of the screen, such as add-on name and so on.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Video 
Hey guys.

2 questions.

How do I get the banner view shown on this users post.
Mine just loads text and not the poster banner

Second question is how do u remove the unfinished movie option from my movies section from showing up just above the navigation bar..
Or at least make it selectable to the movie starts
Hi, please excuse me if this is been gone over before. I'm new to the Kodi scene, and trying to create my first build.

Is there anyway to "hide" or "disable" items on the menu bar? I've seen this feature easily accessible on other skins, and this skin seems so fully featured that I'm having a hard time imagining that I'm not just missing something.

In other words, I'd like to create a menu item that could be hidden from view on certain occasions. Wouldn't want to delete it altogether.

Thanks in advance to anybody who chooses to help this newbie…
Hi all, Newbie here but been using Kodi as far back as XBMC on the old black bock Xbox.
Currently using the Nvidia Sheild TV and Kodi 17 and this skin. When I add videos or music I cannot get the skin to show fanart as background or when browsing music folders or videos folder. I have managed to get a few videos to show but have to add each video manually. Music I cannot see any fanart or artist info.

Hope this all makes sense. I have deleted database files many times and even done a complete fresh install of my NSTV including all addons. All my files are on my WD My Cloud network storage.

I used to use a Intel NUC and LibreElec and had zero issues back then.

Many thanks for any help, it is appreciated.

Neuty
Two things...
1. With the last update the position of the plot when pressing "i" or pause is fixed. But now I don't see the poster anymore. It's gone.
2. Don't know if this ever have been here. But a chance to go to the LibreELEC system setting. Not sure if there was anything for OpenElec. Now It just switch to the standard skin if If want to reach the LibreELEC option. So not a big problem.
(2017-04-03, 15:28)Majster Wrote: Don't know if this ever have been here. But a chance to go to the LibreELEC system setting. Not sure if there was anything for OpenElec. Now It just switch to the standard skin if If want to reach the LibreELEC option. So not a big problem.
Just set it in your system submenu. It's a program addon, so go to skinsettings > submenu > add item > Add-on > Libreelec
(2017-04-03, 15:58)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 15:28)Majster Wrote: Don't know if this ever have been here. But a chance to go to the LibreELEC system setting. Not sure if there was anything for OpenElec. Now It just switch to the standard skin if If want to reach the LibreELEC option. So not a big problem.
Just set it in your system submenu. It's a program addon, so go to skinsettings > submenu > add item > Add-on > Libreelec

Aha.. will try that later today. Thanks! Smile
(2017-03-30, 02:45)tvguru Wrote: Hi Ed, thank you for your reply. Enable all addons and repos manually and 1 at a time?

Or place this in userdata folder to enable all addons on boot: http://jed.one/kodi/autoexec_unknownsources.zip
Folks,

I've migrated to Kodi 17.1 stable, and I have to say: Great thanks to the dev(s) for having Xonfluence as a viable skin alternative!

I am using Xonfluence, and I am trying to move to a Kodi / Emby environment, using multiple profiles on multiple different OS machines.

Here are a few questions:

1) I have noticed a weird repetitive problem with menu options in Xonfluence... they seem to "disappear" but leave the space where they were (ex: recently added in Movies & TV, and nearly everything in Skins and weather... *poof* ! ). If I load a different skin, and then reload Xonfluence, the menu items come back, but later... playing a video, or a reboot, they disappear again, do a skin swap, and back they are.

Is this a known issue with Xonflence / Kodi? If so, has it been resolved in a nightly?

2) Xonfluence is very robust, but with many options comes many choices... If I use profiles, is there any way to copy the entire Master User configuration over to a new profile? I know I would need to repoint to the new Emby identified data source, but that is a whole lot easier than reloading from scratch. Any ideas?

Thanks!
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13