• 131(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-04-25, 14:43)DJB628 Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 20:13)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2017-04-23, 14:46)DJB628 Wrote: I guess you are talking about when in either Videos or programs or settings, the only way to get back to where we were previous is by hitting the back button on our keyboard, rather then being able to hit the back button or X out with the mouse ?? If so I agree, would be nice, unless it's in the settings somewhere that we missed. Huh

The right mouse click on an open space is the back button with a mouse. Or enable touchscreen controls to show a back butoon on bottom right.

Ok I checked this morning and no go, to reiterate again so we are all on the same page.

If we go to Settings/Addons/ or Simply Addons once in there, there is no X button, Home Button or back button, I've tried clicking on a empty space on the desktop, but nothing happens. the only way to get back to the setting main page is by hitting the Backspace on the keyboard which on that page gives you an X out to go to previous pages after that. Huh

I did look for Touchscreen controls in the settings and it is enabled, it seems to be only once you are in Addons and or Programs that there is no X Out button top right not back space or Home button. I can take a screenshot if you'd like to show you. ??

It's not a big deal if you have a keyboard, but if only using a mouse it is.

Works fine for me no matter where I am in the skin, simply click the right side muse button in any free space at the top, or use the back button navigation key at bottom right as you can see im doing here: http://jed.one/777Other%20stuff/Recording%20%2350.mp4

***Question, do you have Superfavorites installedHuh If so there a setting you need to have right in SF for it to work.
(2017-04-25, 15:54)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2017-04-25, 14:43)DJB628 Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 20:13)jdig4240 Wrote: The right mouse click on an open space is the back button with a mouse. Or enable touchscreen controls to show a back butoon on bottom right.

Ok I checked this morning and no go, to reiterate again so we are all on the same page.

If we go to Settings/Addons/ or Simply Addons once in there, there is no X button, Home Button or back button, I've tried clicking on a empty space on the desktop, but nothing happens. the only way to get back to the setting main page is by hitting the Backspace on the keyboard which on that page gives you an X out to go to previous pages after that. Huh

I did look for Touchscreen controls in the settings and it is enabled, it seems to be only once you are in Addons and or Programs that there is no X Out button top right not back space or Home button. I can take a screenshot if you'd like to show you. ??

It's not a big deal if you have a keyboard, but if only using a mouse it is.

Works fine for me no matter where I am in the skin, simply click the right side muse button in any free space at the top, or use the back button navigation key at bottom right as you can see im doing here: http://jed.one/777Other%20stuff/Recording%20%2350.mp4

***Question, do you have Superfavorites installedHuh If so there a setting you need to have right in SF for it to work.

I meant to say you were correct about hitting the right mouse button, I was left clicking, but what I don't have anywhere is a Home button, so matter where I'm at. I did check the settings and could not see anywhere to get the home button back bottom right. I'll take a video for when I get home, or I'll install it on my PC here at work and show you if I get a sec.
Found the setting to enable, go into the skin general settings and then scroll to Floor Options and enable Floor return button for touch, and you have a home button along with a return button.
(2017-04-08, 08:15)ReignOfTheTech Wrote: Hello All,

Quick Question.

Does anyone know how to set backgrounds in Xonfluence so that I can link my backgrounds to images on the web? I have added source to a server I own with folders of backgrounds. Kodi can see the folders and images just fine but I can not figure out how to have the Background section in skin settings allow me to get to the sources list when browsing for backgrounds.

If anyone can help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

I am running Kodi 17.1 and the latest version of Xonfluence for Krypton.

Thank you in advance for any replies.
I see you didn't get an answer to this question ? i have exactly the same problem and am on the point of not using the skin any more. special://home , does not work when added as source in file manager because clicking on single or multiple backgrounds or "choose thumbnail " in favs , kodi docent show any folders you have added , doesn't matter where you put them.
Hello!

I have updated Kodi from 16.1 to 17.1 and found two problems (so far) with Xonfluence:
- In the video playing OSD the cover of the TV Show/Movie is empty (where it shows the cover). I've tried uninstalling the skin and installing it again with no luck
- In the main menu, if I use the Recent Episodes widget with large icons and the default focused section is TV Shows, when Kodi starts the background of the Recen Episodes is missing, if i go to movies and back to Tv Shows it's there

Any help with this please?

Best regards.
(2017-04-27, 14:45)Hawwa Wrote: Hello!

I have updated Kodi from 16.1 to 17.1 and found two problems (so far) with Xonfluence:
- In the video playing OSD the cover of the TV Show/Movie is empty (where it shows the cover). I've tried uninstalling the skin and installing it again with no luck
- In the main menu, if I use the Recent Episodes widget with large icons and the default focused section is TV Shows, when Kodi starts the background of the Recen Episodes is missing, if i go to movies and back to Tv Shows it's there

Any help with this please?

Best regards.

The widget background disappears on startup with In Progress widget..when I select TV shows and back out again, it returns and no longer disappears...
Yes, same behaviour here, Although that is not as bad as not having the covers in video OSD...
@helly

After updating to Kodi Krypton, and to Xonfluence v3.3.17, and now having used it a while, I just wanted to report what seem to be some issues, or at the very least changed behaviour compared to Xonfluence running on Kodi Jarvis.

Apologies if I misunderstand something.

NB: click to see larger screenshots.

* When jumping forward or back in a video the Progress Bar, Codec Info, Player Controls, etc are not displayed.
It is no longer possible to easily see the video duration like before, or easily see where you are jumping to in the video.
Only a mini OSD displayed in the bottom right hand corner, as follows:

- NB: in all cases the option "Enable original popup confluence seekbar" is DISABLED for these tests.

*A similar issue also occurs when the "Enable video OSD start playing introduction" is ENABLED.
Only a limited OSD is displayed with the Title and Codec Info, but no Progress Bar, Player Controls, etc, as follows:

- But if a video is Paused, or Key "M" is used, the Progress Bar, Codec Info, Player Controls, etc, are visible as normal.

- It would we good to have the old functionality back whereby the full Progress Bar, Codec Info, Player Controls, etc are displayed whenever interacting with a playing video as follows:

* The "What's New" list that replaced the change log for updated addons doesn't seem to display correctly, as follows:

* The Mute icon overlaps the clock. Also when navigating back to the home menu the Mute icon disappears, as follows:

* On a touchscreen device it's no longer possible to swipe and scroll a Widget to see more items after updating to 3.3.17
(but highlighting the widget does now work after that update).

* Widgets now only display 4 items in Thumbnail mode even using small widgets.
It looks like there is room for 5 as previously, which would be consistent with the number of items shown in Poster mode.
(so basically moving from TV Shows to Movies the user should still see 5 items, Thumbnail or Poster.)

* Widgets in Thumbnail mode don't seem to be centered on the screen, they are offset to the right hand side, as follows:

* The Custom Video Info Script Button doesn't seem to appear on non-library item "Information" windows, as follows:

* The Weather doesn't seem to display in the top left hand corner in any Window, except the Home Window.
This seems to be regardless of what options are chosen in the Skin Settings (unless I totally misunderstand), as follows:

Image Image

- The Skin Settings previously allowed for the Weather to be displayed in almost every Window when navigating Kodi.

I would appreciate it if you could please take a look at some of these issues when you have time.

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I mentioned the OSD stuff, hopefully it gets looked into. I enjoyed that very much.

edit: enen92: remove quote
Can you please edit your post and unquote me? It is totally unnecessary to put my big post here twice, one after the other.

Please be thoughtful and respectful.

I will wait for your post to be edited, otherwise I will report it.

EDIT: Reported.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
The media info view displays fanart instead of the videos thumbnail (above the description), is it possible to get it to display the thumbnail (like the list view does)?
Hi all,

because of nasty bug in DVBlink prv.addon, I tried to move on last nightly version from here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/master/, which is v18 in developement process. What "suprise" me, that immediatelly after installation - on Kodi first run it tells me, that Xonfluence plugin is not compatible with this version Sad.

So my question is rellatively easy -> are there any plans for support developed Kodi v18 Leia?
And if yes, are there any planned dates, when it should be available?

Thanks a lot!
Just curious, another feature I tried to disable without success was, when you start up Kodi, is it possible to disable the Kodi animation video at start up, not saying I don't like it, just curious if it is possible to disable.
(2017-05-03, 13:45)DJB628 Wrote: Just curious, another feature I tried to disable without success was, when you start up Kodi, is it possible to disable the Kodi animation video at start up, not saying I don't like it, just curious if it is possible to disable.
Yep,
Skin settings > Scripts > then cycle through to Startup window and your be able to uncheck
Wink

Sent from my HTC One M9
(2017-05-03, 13:45)DJB628 Wrote: Just curious, another feature I tried to disable without success was, when you start up Kodi, is it possible to disable the Kodi animation video at start up, not saying I don't like it, just curious if it is possible to disable.

It's somewhat obscure: System / Settings / Skin settings / Scripts. Select 'Startup Window'. You'll see 'Enable Kodi intro movie'.

Andy
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13