• 132(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-05-02, 02:09)mpavlis Wrote: Hi all,

because of nasty bug in DVBlink prv.addon, I tried to move on last nightly version from here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/master/, which is v18 in developement process. What "suprise" me, that immediatelly after installation - on Kodi first run it tells me, that Xonfluence plugin is not compatible with this version Sad.

So my question is rellatively easy -> are there any plans for support developed Kodi v18 Leia?
And if yes, are there any planned dates, when it should be available?

Thanks a lot!

You're asking in the wrong place. That's nothing to do with the Xonfluence skin, or even Kodi. The add-on is provided by DVBLogic, so you need to ask there. It's pretty good at producing new versions of the add-on but, understandably, it tends to wait for stability.

Andy
(2017-05-03, 13:45)DJB628 Wrote: Just curious, another feature I tried to disable without success was, when you start up Kodi, is it possible to disable the Kodi animation video at start up, not saying I don't like it, just curious if it is possible to disable.
Yes it's possible...I'm not running the skin right now to tell you where the setting is but it is there...
When creating a custom home menu, I set it for an addon.

I use the widget set - Video Node, I then
set the widget format as Poster or thumbnail (doesnt matter which)

I then go back out to the main menu, I see the new Addon name (which I created) example: Exoduse
The node I set it to was the main screen with all the different icons (Movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, etc)

These all show on the main screen but when highlighting the individual icons and clicking enter, nothing happens. If I highlight New Movies thumbnail and click enter, it does not open.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
(2017-05-03, 17:32)AndyHenderson Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 02:09)mpavlis Wrote: Hi all,

because of nasty bug in DVBlink prv.addon, I tried to move on last nightly version from here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/master/, which is v18 in developement process. What "suprise" me, that immediatelly after installation - on Kodi first run it tells me, that Xonfluence plugin is not compatible with this version Sad.

So my question is rellatively easy -> are there any plans for support developed Kodi v18 Leia?
And if yes, are there any planned dates, when it should be available?

Thanks a lot!

You're asking in the wrong place. That's nothing to do with the Xonfluence skin, or even Kodi. The add-on is provided by DVBLogic, so you need to ask there. It's pretty good at producing new versions of the add-on but, understandably, it tends to wait for stability.

Andy

Hi AndyHenderson,

I'm so sorry, but I don't think so.
My question is really simple -> is there any version of Xonfluence skin, which is compatible with Kodi v18 Leia? Are there any plans, when it will be available?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Martin
Mate - This addon is banned on Kodi forums, please refer to the rules.

Cheers,
Ken

(2017-05-04, 00:24)DWhite Wrote: When creating a custom home menu, I set it for an addon.

I then go back out to the main menu, I see the new Addon name (which I created) example: Exoduse
The node I set it to was the main screen with all the different icons (Movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, etc)

These all show on the main screen but when highlighting the individual icons and clicking enter, nothing happens. If I highlight New Movies thumbnail and click enter, it does not open.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Quote:It's somewhat obscure: System / Settings / Skin settings / Scripts. Select 'Startup Window'. You'll see 'Enable Kodi intro movie'.

Thanks to both of you Andy and Invisable, cheers
(2017-05-04, 00:24)DWhite Wrote: When creating a custom home menu, I set it for an addon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

OK it looks as though you and I are trying to do something similar. I will explain my problem without using banned 3rd party addon names

I want to use the custom widgets as an alternative to an addon set for the reason that is surfing from a sofa that makes for a very clean interface and I can have a lot more addons in the widget than I can in the addon set (limited to 7)

I will give a simple example of the problem I have. Suppose we have a very short home menu: say Weather, Movies, TV Shows, Categories, Music. And (again to keep it simple) I have 4 adds ons Myaddon1, Myaddon2, Myaddon3, My addon4.

If you open an addon you come to essentially the same page which has the following options: Back, Movies, TV Show, Collections, Music.

To create a simple custom widget for movies I would use superfavorites and create 4 super folders: Movie Addons, TV Addons, Collections Addons and Music Addons. In the Movies Addon super folder I would create a shortcut to the movie section of each of Myaddons1 etc). I would then in superfavourites add the Movies Addon super folder to Kodi favourites and then create a custom widget that links to that favourite.

Oddly the widget displays correctly but when you click on any particular item in the widget it does not go to the Movie section of the relevant add on. Instead it either does not display anything or goes back to a screen further up in the add on. I tried manually creating the shortcut with, for example ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.myaddon1/?action=movieNavigator",return) but that seems to click the back button on the addon screen not the movie button

This is deeply irritating because the combination of SuperFavourites and Custom widgets has the potential to be very powerful but I just cannot get it to work correctly. Has anyone any ideas where I am going wrong
(2017-05-07, 17:22)justin150 Wrote: Oddly the widget displays correctly but when you click on any particular item in the widget it does not go to the Movie section of the relevant add on. Instead it either does not display anything or goes back to a screen further up in the add on. I tried manually creating the shortcut with, for example ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.myaddon1/?action=movieNavigator",return) but that seems to click the back button on the addon screen not the movie button

It is doing this because the path you provided is incorrect. replace the " apostrophes with " That should work.

I find it much easy to favourite the place I want the widget to point to. Then use 'Custom widgets - Favourites' to add as widget
(2017-05-07, 19:15)I_Terrabull Wrote:
(2017-05-07, 17:22)justin150 Wrote: Oddly the widget displays correctly but when you click on any particular item in the widget it does not go to the Movie section of the relevant add on. Instead it either does not display anything or goes back to a screen further up in the add on. I tried manually creating the shortcut with, for example ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.myaddon1/?action=movieNavigator",return) but that seems to click the back button on the addon screen not the movie button

It is doing this because the path you provided is incorrect. replace the " apostrophes with " That should work.

I find it much easy to favourite the place I want the widget to point to. Then use 'Custom widgets - Favourites' to add as widget

Sadly replacing the "" with &quot does not work either, not sure why because it should. Oddly I have now managed to make the use of SuperFavs with the custom widget work - the trick appears to be enabling "Remember Current View" (although why that should make a difference is something I cannot understand)
Can my last post I have got to the bottom of this and it is an odd but also a familiar problem to me. The problem occurs when the target for the widget is accessed via an indirect route.

To put meat on the bones of that explanation. Suppose you have on add on set called movies which contains myaddon1, myaddon2, myaddon3 etc and what you want is to have Superfav folder pointing to myaddon1/movies, myaddon2/movies etc and then you add that superfav folder to Kodi Favs in order to use it for a custom widget.

There are 2 ways of doing this - go to your addon set from the home screen, click on myaddon1 and then use the superfav context menu when you have highlighted movies. That is the wrong way!! I am not sure if this is confusing SuperFavs, Kodi, Xonfluence or all 3 but the problem is what is created is long and indirect path.

The right way, or at least the way which appears to be most stable, is to open myaddon1 from system/addons/video addons and then use superfav context menu. I am sure that some one with more up to date programming knowledge can explain better than me why this is (I suspect I am a bit older than most using Kodi - I first ran across issues like this using indirect addressing in on the BBC micro in early 1980s!)

I do think that whilst the combination of Super favourites and Kodi favourites is very powerful there is one simple change that could make it awsome and that is in Kodi Favourites, if the Favourite is a folder Kodi should allow for the folder to be opened to access a particular item in the folder (for example to choose for a widget, sub-menu or add on set). That would seriously simplify creating your own desktop: you could have the entire Home Menu,
sub-menu, add on set held in folders

Also one suggestion for the Xonfluence skin. It would be nice if there was a skin setting (as there is in other skins) to allow the action of a home menu item to be easily set without digging into the settings.xml file
(2017-05-07, 21:32)justin150 Wrote: Sadly replacing the "" with &quot does not work either, not sure why because it should. Oddly I have now managed to make the use of SuperFavs with the custom widget work - the trick appears to be enabling "Remember Current View" (although why that should make a difference is something I cannot understand)

Did you use &quot or "
(2017-04-27, 14:45)Hawwa Wrote: Hello!

I have updated Kodi from 16.1 to 17.1 and found two problems (so far) with Xonfluence:
- In the video playing OSD the cover of the TV Show/Movie is empty (where it shows the cover). I've tried uninstalling the skin and installing it again with no luck
- In the main menu, if I use the Recent Episodes widget with large icons and the default focused section is TV Shows, when Kodi starts the background of the Recen Episodes is missing, if i go to movies and back to Tv Shows it's there

Any help with this please?

Best regards.

Hello, not to be rude or anything but I find this is quite important... Any thought on how to solve this?

Regards.
I installed this skin and it's awesome, however I'm having one problem. Every time I start Kodi I get a message saying "this update needs Kodi to be restarted". I have restarted Kodi multiple times and have even restarted the FireTv itself but I'm still getting the message. Even worst any personal setting I make to the skin gets reverted by to the default Xonfluence skin.Any idea what is causing this? Would like to keep the skin if I can get this resolved.
I figure it out. I was just killing the app and restarting it. For Kodi to save the settings you have to exit via the power button.
Is it possible to show home system stats bar always?
In other words I want to see CPU, GPU temperatures on home screen not depending on what menu item is in focus (or what media is playing).

For example - this skin:

• 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13