• 134(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-05-18, 18:12)x6adidasx6 Wrote: When I run the Xonfluence skin on my Amlogic S905 box using Kodi 17.1, it opens, shows me the Kodi splash, I hear the intro movie start, but then crashes back to the home screen of android... Any thoughts? Any reasons why it's crashing? No build installed. No add-ons. Just plain Kodi 17.1 from the Google Play Store. I download the zip from Helly repo, install the 3.3.18 and when I try to open it, doesn't work...

UPDATE: I have tested this on two S905 boxes, both running 5.1.1 - when you try and open Kodi, it crashes. Then I tried testing on a Mi box (running 6.0), it boots, but then says Kodi is unresponsive and gives the option to wait or close. Then I ran it on a S912 running 7.1, same as the 6.0, it boots, then while the screen is black, the pop up comes on saying Kodi is unresponsive, do you want to close - I click Wait and it runs, if I click Close, it obviously closes the program.

What gives? Why is Kodi becoming unresponsive?

Please help! Thanks!!!!

(2017-05-20, 17:37)Richie0632 Wrote: Hi all, New here. Ive spent quite some time trying to get my customised intro movie to play on my 6.0 t95m android boxes. It plays flawlessly on my laptop but on all the boxes I tried its just a black screen with sound till the very last 2 seconds. Ive tried moving the intro file to the xonfluence folder on the box directly but no good. Also messed about with the resolution from 1080p down to mpg still the same. The original intro movie wont play either just sound and 1 second of video at the end. Have tried on different tvs and the results the same.
On my android smart phone & laptop it works flawlessy. My heads done in lol
Any help will be much appreciated.Confused

I have the same box as you...It would never play. I simply removed the url to the video in settings. I however never had Kodi crash because of it being played which suggests there is something else going on with your unit.
I have always had some issues with that intro movie, even on a PC it would be delayed in playing...

I will add that I believe the firmware that comes with some of these T95M units is not all that up to snuff. I have been researching about finding a more stable firmware to flash to the unit and failing that I may just move to the LibreE. While I like the ability to run android as well as Kodi, Stability of Kodi is more important in the end.
@Helly1206 congrats on your awesome skin, just tried it and it really looks amazing!

First a question: is it possible to have fixed icons on the home screen main menu (for Weather, Pictures, Videos and so on) instead of the traditional confluence rolling menu?
I never really liked the rolling menu, I prefer everything just there on the screen, showing submenus and widgets according to the highlighted section.

Second also a question, is it possible for the Kodi favourites popup to be an almost screen size window with icons and name, something like a 3x9 grid or something alike, instead of just that list on the right side of the screen with the name of the favourites?

And last an issue while using Super Favourites for making widgets with addons, already mentioned here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2582874

I use what seems to be the logical method which is to add first the Super Favourite folders to Kodi favourites, and then make a widget out of them from System-- Skin settings-- Home menu items-- Widget set-- Custom widgets - Favourites.

This is my Super Favourites menu, I created two folders, "video1" and "video2":

I added to Kodi favourites both created Super Favourites folders, as well as Super Favourites addon itself:

Then I set as widgets Super Favourites addon for the "Pictures" menu, video1 for the "Radio" menu and video2 for the "TV" menu.

With the Super Favourites addon itself all is ok, here's the gif: http://i.imgur.com/5cQ7bVa.gif

But if I use any of the Super Favourites folders, when I click on the widgets I get into the addon and get kicked out right away from the addon, here's the gif: http://i.imgur.com/O84GFLp.gif

Is there a way this can be fixed?

Here's my kodi log with the errors: https://pastebin.com/raw/BsAfQW5h

And here's my xonfluence' settings.xml: https://pastebin.com/raw/Pa1Qcsqx

Thank you very much!
(2017-05-22, 01:10)pemartins Wrote: Second also a question, is it possible for the Kodi favourites popup to be an almost screen size window with icons and name, something like a 3x9 grid or something alike, instead of just that list on the right side of the screen with the name of the favourites?
skin settings > Home screen options > use default confluence favourites window look and feel.
If that's unchecked you get favourites in a big box.
(2017-05-22, 01:21)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-05-22, 01:10)pemartins Wrote: Second also a question, is it possible for the Kodi favourites popup to be an almost screen size window with icons and name, something like a 3x9 grid or something alike, instead of just that list on the right side of the screen with the name of the favourites?
skin settings > Home screen options > use default confluence favourites window look and feel.

NICE. I didn't know that.
Thanks @trogggy. [emoji1]
(2017-05-22, 01:54)ed_davidson Wrote:

NICE. I didn't know that.
Thanks @trogggy. [emoji1]
Helly switched to the box for favourites a while ago - I asked him if it was possible to keep the sideblade as an option which he kindly did. No idea which is the default.
Trogggy thank you very much for your help. But I cannot find it, here's what I have:

I have Kodi 16.1, is it possible that that option is not available in this version?
(2017-05-22, 04:33)pemartins Wrote: I have Kodi 16.1, is it possible that that option is not available in this version?
I'm pretty sure that will be the answer. Once a new stable version is out Helly will concentrate on that.
delete
(2017-05-19, 20:17)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2017-05-18, 10:46)Hawwa Wrote:
(2017-05-14, 12:21)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi all,

I just upgraded to version 3.3.18 (for krypton):

- Fixed bug on non working 'Hide top left info on windows' and 'Topleft widget on all screens' setting
- FileManager always shows floor return buttons. Fixed this.
- Fixed Mute icon position (it overlapped the clock). #1960
- Updated "What's New" list to display multiple lines in a textbox with scrollbar #1960
- Fixed positioning for non original confluence seekbar when OSD is displayed
- Show large seekbar during fast forward or skipping for non original confluence seekbar with OSD seekbar enabled #1960
- Fixed scrolling through widgets with mouse/ touchscreen. Buttons now always show with mouse enabled, not only when focused on widgets #1960
- Fixed background not showing up when loading widgets #1957
- Fixed custom video info script button appearing on non movies or tvshows #1960

A few things you considered, but I didn't fix as I either cannot reproduce, it behaves as intended or this is already possible:
-A similar issue also occurs when the "Enable video OSD start playing introduction" is ENABLED. Only a limited OSD is displayed with the Title and Codec Info, but no Progress Bar, Player Controls, etc #1960 --> That's the intention, only an introduction is displayed not a full OSD.
-Widgets now only display 4 items in Thumbnail mode even using small widgets. #1960 --> Won't fix
-Widgets in Thumbnail mode don't seem to be centered on the screen, they are offset to the right hand side #1960 --> Can't reproduce, even in 4:3 ratio. Maybe has to do with number of widgets and movements. If it is, then it should also be solved now.
- In the video playing OSD the cover of the TV Show/Movie is empty (where it shows the cover). I've tried uninstalling the skin and installing it again with no luck #1957 --> Can't reproduce
- Also one suggestion for the Xonfluence skin. It would be nice if there was a skin setting (as there is in other skins) to allow the action of a home menu item to be easily set without digging into the settings.xml file #1977 --> Already possible via 'kodi command' option in selecting a menu item.

As of the questions for kodi 18, I won't start upgrading until beta release (as always)¸so a little more patience ....

Enjoy,
Helly.

Hello Helly!

Thank so much for the new version!

I'm the one with the following problem - In the video playing OSD the cover of the TV Show/Movie is empty (where it shows the cover). I've tried uninstalling the skin and installing it again with no luck #1957 --> Can't reproduce

I don't know if I can provide you with the kodi log to see what is failing. It's strange since some tv shows/movies shows the cover and others don't (randomly or with no explanation that I can find).

Best regards.

Yes, a logfile may be helpful. I know more people have this issue. I don't think it is skin related, but I can't reproduce. The logfile might give a clue.

Helly.

Thank you very much Helly. I've created this log when trying to open several episodes of different tv shows. None of them showed the cover.

https://pastebin.com/ZKsiLRsc

Best regards.
Hello all.
Is there a way in Xonfluence Krypton to create a rollover effect in a widget?
For instance, if I roll over a movie poster in a movie widget the background on the page changes to art from the movie.
Howdy

I had random fanart displayed as background image for vids movie and tvshòws for awhile and all worked good

Few weeks ago the background image for these screens is just black

Can not figure out why

My libaries are network shared and i have another kodi downstairs and it has not been affected

Any help would be greatly appreciated
before posting ive searched these forum and cant find anything , maybe im not searching the right terms so hopefully can help me out here.

ok so I converted my old vhs tapes to digital and have them loaded on a stick for Kodi . I'm using Xonfluence skin, So I made some main menu items like Weather, Comedies and music for my mp3s.

my problem is I created a home menu item labeled Kids for old Disney movies I have on the memory stick but every time I scroll through the menu items and pass or hover over the Kids section it automatically opens that section.

I thought it may just have been the home user selection category so I cleared the item and used another user selection but its still happens?

All the other menu items work fine ie they don't open unless clicked on but I cant figure out why its doing that for any new menu item I add now?

Ive searched for an option through the menu but I cant seem to find anything?

Any help is greatly appreciated !
Thank you!!

*edit*
I just noticed it only does this when I add a widget to that section but its weird because all the other items with widgets work fine hmmm
(2017-05-22, 01:10)pemartins Wrote: @Helly1206 congrats on your awesome skin, just tried it and it really looks amazing!

And last an issue while using Super Favourites for making widgets with addons, already mentioned here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2582874

I use what seems to be the logical method which is to add first the Super Favourite folders to Kodi favourites, and then make a widget out of them from System-- Skin settings-- Home menu items-- Widget set-- Custom widgets - Favourites.

This is my Super Favourites menu, I created two folders, "video1" and "video2":

I added to Kodi favourites both created Super Favourites folders, as well as Super Favourites addon itself:

Then I set as widgets Super Favourites addon for the "Pictures" menu, video1 for the "Radio" menu and video2 for the "TV" menu.

With the Super Favourites addon itself all is ok, here's the gif: http://i.imgur.com/5cQ7bVa.gif

But if I use any of the Super Favourites folders, when I click on the widgets I get into the addon and get kicked out right away from the addon, here's the gif: http://i.imgur.com/O84GFLp.gif

Is there a way this can be fixed?

I experienced a similar problem and my solution was to change how I create super fav folder items. Suppose I want a widget for cartoons and that widget will display 3 addons: myaddons1/cartoons, myaddons2/collections/cartoons & myaddons3/animations. What I found was that there was a right way and a wrong way to populate the super fav folder

The wrong way works like this: I have myaddon1, myaddon2, my addon3 set up as an add on set for example for the video main menu item. I use the add on set to navigate to the relevant part of each add on and then clock context key to populate the super fav folder. That nearly always created the kick out problem you described.

For me the right way was to navigate to the relevant part of the add on was to open the add on from settings/add on browser.

I think the issue is that the wrong way is too indirect a route.

One other suggestion: once you have your super fav folders set up the way you want configure super favs by deselecting the show create new Super Favourites Folder and show separator: I find it produces a much cleaner widget
Helly, I have been using Xonfluence for some time. At one stage I had problems with losing my Xonfluence Settings but after a new android TV box or two and new and different setups I am once again a devoted fan of your work and this skin.

I have just discovered Smart Playlists which work so well and can be customized to just as I want to use them via Xonfluence.

My current setup using your skin is great.

A huge and hearty thankyou to you and your work!
Has anyone tried running Xonfluence with FTMC?
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13