• 141(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2017-12-05, 18:26)trogggy Wrote:
(2017-12-05, 18:23)jenewine Wrote: did my post get deleted? And why?
Yes. Presumably because your video contained banned addons. 
oh ok!
 Thanks
Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone can provide some insight for me...

Where does the xonfuence skin get its defaults from? i.e When you go into Skin settings and click restore defaults?

I have the skin setup the way I want it exactly, but want to be able to essentially disable the default settings.  Perhaps move my customized settings.xml into wherever Xonfluence keeps its backup default settings.xml.  Tha way, if anyone messes with the skin, I can just click restore fefaults and BAM, back to normal.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Ken
Hey again,

And my final questions is this:

I have written a login addon for Kodi, that attempts to change the homepage upon login, based on your credentials.

What it does is directly edit the kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml file upon login.

I can't seem to make it commit the changes.  When you make changes in the Skin Settings, they seem to take effect immediately.

Is there a function in the skin that commits the changes?  I can call it from within my addon.

Thanks!!

Ken
(2017-12-09, 23:10)kenmills Wrote: I have written a login addon for Kodi, that attempts to change the homepage upon login, based on your credentials.

What it does is directly edit the kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml file upon login.

I can't seem to make it commit the changes.  When you make changes in the Skin Settings, they seem to take effect immediately.

Is there a function in the skin that commits the changes?  I can call it from within my addon.
You can't make changes to settings.xml while the skin is running by direct editing.  Either use json, or if you want to edit directly unload the skin, make changes and reload it.
edit: you can also use Skin.SetString to make changes while the skin is running - there are a few other skin-related built-in functions that also might be of use.  I did use the Skin Helper Service Skin Backup addon with xonfluence (to backup / restore settings.xml) at one point - it did the job.
(2017-12-09, 23:19)trogggy Wrote: Skin.SetString

Awesome thx!!
(2017-10-08, 22:01)Senate9690 Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 02:39)zebraitis Wrote: Folks,

I've migrated to Kodi 17.1 stable, and I have to say:  Great thanks to the dev(s) for having Xonfluence as a viable skin alternative!

I am using Xonfluence, and I am trying to move to a Kodi / Emby environment,  using multiple profiles on multiple different OS machines.

Here are a few questions:1) I have noticed a weird repetitive problem with menu options in Xonfluence...  they seem to "disappear" but leave the space where they were (ex: recently added in Movies & TV, and nearly everything in Skins and weather... *poof* ! ).  If I load a different skin, and then reload Xonfluence, the menu items come back, but later...  playing a video, or a reboot, they disappear again, do a skin swap, and back they are.

Is this a known issue with Xonflence / Kodi?  If so, has it been resolved in a nightly?

2) Xonfluence is very robust, but with many options comes many choices...   If I use profiles, is there any way to copy the entire Master User configuration over to a new profile?  I know I would need to repoint to the new Emby identified data source, but that is a whole lot easier than reloading from scratch.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

I am having the issue mentioned in the quote. I'm running LibreELEC with Kodi 17.4 and version 3.3.18 of Xonfluence.

On both my raspberry pi B+ and MXIII, I am seeing this issue. I have a master profile and two others, each exhibiting the same issue and more.

When I log onto a user, the Recently Added text is not visible under TV Shows. Then when I open the Skin Settings all text is completely invisible. I have to use the Reload Skin settings options in order to get the text back after every login. Some settings also don't seem to stick when you change them for example, I've tried to have a different background image for each user and it doesn't seem to stick. I've also changed the default focus menu item and it keeps defaulting.

I see this in the kodi log "WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings". I'd be happy to provide logs if needed.

EDIT: Issues have resolved with install of 3.3.19. Not sure if you did anything, but thanks anyway Helly!EDIT-2: Issue has returned. Now with LibreELEC and kodi for windows both on 17.6. 
 Helly, I believe I found the how to replicate this issue or atleast the cause in my instance.

Somehow the InitialMenuItem gets set to -1 and InitialMenuPosi is set to 0. When this is the case, the skin doesn't load properly.

I've also seen InitialMenuItem =0 and InitialMenuPosi =1 cause the issue.

InitialMenuItem =0 and InitialMenuPosi =2, however loads correctly.
Great skin, I've been using this from CCM days and have been very happy with its customization ability and performance.

I came across a script the other day which I wonder if could be implemented in Xonfluence, either by Helly or if someone could shoot some instructions my way as I'm not that clever...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid1360984

Would ideally be added to the context menu in library views. Being able to correct the odd bit of metadata without having to export to nfo then manually edit and re-import would be a real convenience.

Cheers,
Robert
Further to my above post, I'm adding the solution to adding the Library Editor Script to the context menu in library views. This edit was created by an excellent KODI resource and all-around helpful guy latts9923, who tested it with the Xonfluence skin and passed on the instructions for me to try. Simple mod and works great.

You'll first need to install the Library Editor Script via a downloaded zip file from the script originators git (see link in my previous post to the script support page). Add this in the normal way from KODI Addons.

Next, here are latts9923 instructions:

In the 720p folder of your skin, open the file DialogContextMenu.xml (you should make a backup of this file just in case...)

Find the following code:

xml:
<control type="button" id="3002">
<description>Button Trailer</description>
<left>-</left>
<top>-</top>
<width>300</width>
<height>38</height>
<font>fontContextMenu</font>
<align>center</align>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
<include>NormalButton1</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[20410]</label>
<onclick condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)">PlayMedia("$INFO[ListItem.Trailer]")</onclick>
<onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)">ActivateWindow(videos,$ESCINFO[ListItem.Label,plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/search&amp;feed=search&amp;search=, Trailer],return)</onclick>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideTrailerBtn) + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(Movies)]</visible>
</control>

and add the following right below it...
xml:
<control type="button" id="3003">
<description>Library Editor</description>
<left>-</left>
<top>-</top>
<width>300</width>
<height>38</height>
<font>fontContextMenu</font>
<align>center</align>
<textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
<focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
<include>NormalButton1</include>
<label>Edit Data</label>
<onclick>RunScript(script.libraryeditor,DBID=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.libraryeditor) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
</control>

Save the file and restart KODI. Job Done...

All thanks go to latts9923!
Cheers,
Robert
IDK if this is Xonfluence, Libreelec, or elsewhere but I figured this is the best place to start.  I have my video area set up to go to info for a video if I select it.  I can then play it from there.  This works fine for regular videos.  However when set this way PVR recordings can't be selected to view or play directly.  The only way I can play a recording is to go to its menu and select play from there.    Is there a separate setting to control the behavior when I select a recording?
(2017-12-13, 23:34)WildPhydeaux Wrote: adding the Library Editor Script to the context menu
If you use this label-tag:
xml:
<label>$LOCALIZE[21450] [LOWERCASE]$LOCALIZE[15101][/LOWERCASE]</label>
it will show "Edit database" but translated to whatever system-language the user has set

And if you use this visible-tag:
xml:
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.libraryeditor) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + !Container.Content(Seasons)</visible>
the button will only show when an actual database item is highlighted and not in for instance addons that have set the appropriate content.
This way, it will also allow you to edit the database for MusicVideos/Artists/Albums/Songs and MovieSets even.
I added in an exception for seasons as those do not seem to have any editable data available anyways.
Question 
Hello everyone,

From Confluence, I'm accustomed to being able to access an addon's settings from the context menu when inside a given addon.
At least one of my addons does not have a option to open its settings; I presume it expects the context menu to provide this.

I've looked at DialogContextMenu.xml in both the Xonfluence and Confluence skins; I didn't find anything in the Confluence DialogContextMenu.xml that appears to provide the addon settings menu item.

Please help me to add this option to the Xonfluence context menu.

I understand this may be a very noobie question, but perhaps just a little direction of where/how to start would be enough.

TIA,
Doug®
Thanks Quihico, good additional information...

Cheers,
Robert
(2017-12-14, 22:22)dullard Wrote: IDK if this is Xonfluence, Libreelec, or elsewhere but I figured this is the best place to start.  I have my video area set up to go to info for a video if I select it.  I can then play it from there.  This works fine for regular videos.  However when set this way PVR recordings can't be selected to view or play directly.  The only way I can play a recording is to go to its menu and select play from there.    Is there a separate setting to control the behavior when I select a recording?

Anyone?
Hi there, 

anyone able to tell, how I do hide music OSD in pictures slideshow? Picture OSD and PlayerControls are shown/hidden with ENTER. "i" shows picture information (exiv) and "o" does the same. I also find "o" being mapped in keymap editor?
So how to hide all OSD in picture slideshow?
Similar Q: Showing CD wall when fanart isn't present works fine.
However I don't want CD wall, but the background picture, if no fanart is available.
But then the background picture (guitar) is still visible when there's a fanart.
Bug or feature?!
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13