• 149(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2018-06-01, 23:26)Durex Wrote: this is the part of the Logfile where the error playback happens.
1) We always want the FULL log file. Errors can start at any time.
2) We want it NOT pasted into the forum but via a text upload website (as indicated above the Post Reply button). As you can see your log file now is useless.
3) We do NOT want log files showing any of the banned addons (wiki) installed. It will make you ineligible for further support.

Try again.
Hi all,

I released some updates to the skin for Leia, version 4.0.1

- Updated textures and added missing textures for codecs (thanks to Bibio: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2734069)

Enjoy,
Helly.
Playing around with PVR Simple Client IPTV for the first time.   I'm wanting to customizie the epg guide for live tv and am a bit confused if this would be related to a particular KODI skin (such as xonfluence) or is the guide standard across all KODI instillations/skins.  Not finding much info. on the web about customization.  Any help would be appreciated.
Just installed LEIA nightly. I have no main menu items and cannot add any through skin settings. I'm running Kodi 18.0 Alpha 2 on Windows 10. The skin doesn't seem to able to save any settings.
(2018-06-09, 23:48)johnnypicnic Wrote: Just installed LEIA nightly. I have no main menu items and cannot add any through skin settings. I'm running Kodi 18.0 Alpha 2 on Windows 10. The skin doesn't seem to able to save any settings.
 I'm sorry but I do not have the time to test and update the skin against any new nightly. Some changes may only be used for testing and might be reversed a few days afterwards. Normally I update the skin for every beta release and for Leia I already started on the alpha build. So I would suggest to stay on the alpha release if you would like to use the Xonfluence skin.

Helly.
(2018-06-10, 11:06)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2018-06-09, 23:48)johnnypicnic Wrote: Just installed LEIA nightly. I have no main menu items and cannot add any through skin settings. I'm running Kodi 18.0 Alpha 2 on Windows 10. The skin doesn't seem to able to save any settings.
 I'm sorry but I do not have the time to test and update the skin against any new nightly. Some changes may only be used for testing and might be reversed a few days afterwards. Normally I update the skin for every beta release and for Leia I already started on the alpha build. So I would suggest to stay on the alpha release if you would like to use the Xonfluence skin.

Helly. 
No problem. This is the best skin out there so I'm just anxious to get it working with Kodi nightly and the Netflix addon.
(2018-06-09, 23:48)johnnypicnic Wrote:  

Helly.      
 Hi Helly
(yes, it's been a long time since I've posted anything)

Just to be clear - you are saying for Xonfluence to work on Leia, the code version should be Kodi 18.0-ALPHA1, and nothing more recent - is that correct ?  The latest LibreELEC build using the ALPHA1 code base is from 2018-03-09.

I want to update from Krypton, but cannot face the prospect of using anything but Xonfluence UI Wink .  Please advise...

Thanks
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
I have Xonfluence running fine on Kodi Leia Alpha1 and on Wonderbox.tv (based on Leia Alpha 1).  You need to install the Leia version of Xonfluence to work fully.

In other words you can't really do a copy/paste of Addons and Userdata from Kodi 17.5 into Kodi Leia Alpha 1.
I've just switched to the latest nightly (windows) and have no issues making or saving menu items.  The only issue I did find was in updating - I had to manually remove the skin folder from /addons before the latest version would install.
(2018-06-12, 01:23)trogggy Wrote: I've just switched to the latest nightly (windows) and have no issues making or saving menu items.  The only issue I did find was in updating - I had to manually remove the skin folder from /addons before the latest version would install.
 Thank you. I found some leftover xonfluence files in my userdata folder deleted that and everything works great now.
(2018-06-11, 20:52)gjwAudio Wrote:
(2018-06-09, 23:48)johnnypicnic Wrote:  

Helly.       
 Hi Helly
(yes, it's been a long time since I've posted anything)

Just to be clear - you are saying for Xonfluence to work on Leia, the code version should be Kodi 18.0-ALPHA1, and nothing more recent - is that correct ?  The latest LibreELEC build using the ALPHA1 code base is from 2018-03-09.

I want to update from Krypton, but cannot face the prospect of using anything but Xonfluence UI Wink .  Please advise...

Thanks 
 Hi gjwAudio (and others that have questions on Xonfluence on nightly builds),

The Alpha 1 release (launched at 5 march 2018) or anything based on that code should work fine. That is the only pre-release I tested and developed on. However trogggy mentioned it also works on the latest nightly. In fact it should as there are no (major) changes to the skinning engine made since. But as I already mentioned, I don't test for every nightly so I'm not sure.

Any updates required to function correctly, are released around the beta release. Till then, please stay at alpha 1 or experiment yourself.

Helly.
Hey,

How can I hide the OSD after pause & play?

Right now if I'll pause a movie I will see the OSD (Poster and info) and that's fine.
Pressing Play will continue the movie but will require me to also press back on the remote in order to hide the OSD.

Thanks
I am enjoying the variety of background options available in the Kodi 18 version of Xonfluence.  My Kodi looks fantastic.  The Weather background is a little bland though so I have added my own picture to the backgrounds folder.

Looking great Helly!
Hi, using xonfluence , I cant remove the OSD at the top of the screen ( see image below ) its hows permanently on all media , could someone point me to the xml file and the line I need to edit please ?
http://i.imgur.com/jBVkogs.jpeg
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13