• 150(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I should have said am using leia alpha3.
It looks like you edited the skin yourself or do not use the latest version. A'm also testing on alpha3 and have never seen this issue.

I would suggest to uninstall the skin and install it again from scratch from the repo. See the first post in the forum for details on how to do that.

Helly.
thank you.
Does anyone know why after I watch a movie it is removed from the home screen widget. I am probably looking like a man(as my wife says), i just can't find anywhere to change it.
Addons > My Addons > Services > Skin Widgets > Configure > Recent Items > uncheck Only unplayed and unfinished

RLW
(2018-05-11, 17:25)Bibio Wrote: Helly,

i noticed that some codecs were missing so i have taken the liberty to add the missing ones in Textures.xbt

flagging - Video, Added codec:
mpeg
dts_x
atmos

flagging - lists, Changed colour of:
4K = red
HD = blue
SD = green

Tinyupload
Textures.xbt

Hey Bibio, is this textures file only for the Leia version of Xonfluence or would also work for the Krypton version? I see Helly integrated into a recent version but am unsure if that's Leia only...

Also, and I very much appreciate your work, but I'm accustomed to the HD flag being green and the SD flag being blue whereas yours are opposite. Is there a way for a non-technical user like me to change this if I integrate your textures file?

I'm hoping the new textures file will allow a couple of my movies to show the video Codec - I think it the mpeg flag I'm missing.

Cheers
Robert
Recently switched to Xonfluence from Confluence to get some customization. I’m having a few bugs and am wondering if they can be fixed.
1. TV Shows main menu forcing Suggested Episodes. I have disabled this under the Skin settings with no change. I was able to remove Recently Added under Movies like I always do, but Suggested Episodes when TV Shows is highlighted on the Main Menu will not go away. I have disabled it and it sticks. Why?

2. MPC-HC opening as soon as I start Kodi when using Xonfluence. I use MPC-HC as my external player for UHD BD, BD etc. I did the config file change to set MPC-HC as my external player using Confluence over a year ago during initial setup and it’s been perfect. When I switched skins to Xonfluence, MPC-HC fires up immediately when starting Kodi. I have to exit out of MPC-HC every time I open Kodi. Other than that, MPC-HC functions as it should when playing BD etc.
Do I need some Xonfluence-specific tweak in that config file? Or some setting buried somewhere?
Hi,

I released version 4.0.2 for Leia with some small bugfixes and synchronizing with the current confluence version.

- Updated language files from confluence v4.4.8
- Synchronized with confluence 4.4.8
- Updated GameOSD dialog 
- Small changes to DialogSelect and DialogSeekbar

Enjoy.
Sorry if this asked before, but…  I just installed this from the repo in the head post.  (Thanks so much!)

However, I wonder if there is a separate (branch?) "Xonfluence for Krypton" as I've seen in some screen shots.  Mine just says "Xonfluence".
A Few Inconsistencies...

Hi Helly
Firstly - THANK YOU for keeping Xonfluence alive and current/compatible with the ongoing development of KODI !

It has been (another) long time since posting in this thread... I just updated my OS to the latest stable LibreELEC (v8.90.005) and Xonfluence (v4.0.2). I'm so happy things still seem to work as expected, with a couple exceptions.
When you have time, could you please look at these two items...

1) Main Page - Long Date Display is Truncated:
Seems like the field length needs another space or two - "Wednesday, September 19, 2018" is being clipped:

2) Video Extras List Not Showing:
When using either the Context Menu item or the "Extras" button in the Movie Info display, the resulting screen comes up empty Sad . For example...
My library entry for 2001: A Space Odyssey indicates Video Extras are available:

From the Info screen, the "Extras" button is pressed...

...and this is the result - and empty frame:

(Side Issue Q: is it possible to have the movie background image display behind the Extras playlist, instead of the default, as seen above ?)

However, when activating the Video Extras addon from Programs folder, I get the following list:

...and the expected items associated with the movie:

Thanks so much Helly, for checking this out.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Feature Improvement Request - Display Chapter Name:

Hi Helly
Last year (about ten months ago, in the Krypton days), @rafikW posted a simple mod/hack that improves the usefulness of the video OSD, by adding Chapter Name to the display.

I'd like to give this request a bump for Leia - when you find the time for a little quick tinkering Wink .
It is particularly helpful when you have friends over to watch a Concert, and they ask "What's the name of this song ?".

Thanks for considering this little tweak.

UPDATE 2018-10-23:

Hi Helly

Looking over @rafikW's original request, I see his desired text reads: "Now playing - Chapter: 05 of 12 (Chapter Title)"

I would suggest "Chapter 05 of 12 (Chapter Title)" - and remove "Now playing - " from the string. We already know it's playing ( Rolleyes ), and will likely need precious screen space for those entries with long chapter names.

Do you agree ?
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Feature Modification Request - Toggle ON/OFF setting for PlaySpeed Text Label:

Hi Helly
For the longest time, I've been meaning to ask about this... could you please make the text portion of the PlaySpeed OSD indicator a switchable option ?

While the info provided by the text label is welcome during temporary FF / RW and seeking operations, it becomes an unnecessary distraction during protracted viewing at speeds other than 1x.
There are many programs (especially news/ info/ talking heads material) that are perfectly understandable at faster-than-normal speed, and so I find myself using this PB feature of Kodi quite a lot. The graphic portion of the overlay is adequate to indicate "how fast we're going".

I realize not everyone may be happy with just the icon, thus my request to make this element a selectable option in the skin settings.

Thanks (again) Helly, for considering this little flexibility upgrade to Xonfluence Wink
Super Favourites issue. 
Anybody successfully using Superfavourites with the Leia Xonfluence?? Superfavourites seems to be broken with this skin. I thought it was an issue with Superfavourites and Leia, but Superfavourites works fine on Eminence Mod skin for Leia.
(2018-09-23, 01:16)gjwAudio Wrote: Feature Modification Request - Toggle ON/OFF setting for PlaySpeed Text Label:

Hi Helly
For the longest time, I've been meaning to ask about this... could you please make the text portion of the PlaySpeed OSD indicator a switchable option ?

While the info provided by the text label is welcome during temporary FF / RW and seeking operations, it becomes an unnecessary distraction during protracted viewing at speeds other than 1x.
There are many programs (especially news/ info/ talking heads material) that are perfectly understandable at faster-than-normal speed, and so I find myself using this PB feature of Kodi quite a lot. The graphic portion of the overlay is adequate to indicate "how fast we're going".

I realize not everyone may be happy with just the icon, thus my request to make this element a selectable option in the skin settings.

Thanks (again) Helly, for considering this little flexibility upgrade to Xonfluence Wink

Hi GjwAudio,

Thanks for the thorough review of the skin (as you always doWink ). I'm going on a trip for a few weeks soon and I don't have time to look into them before. But i'll have a look when I'm back and try to implement/ fix the issues in the next release (for Leia).

Thanks for making the skin even better.

Helly.
(2018-09-26, 13:43)jdig4240 Wrote: Super Favourites issue. 
Anybody successfully using Superfavourites with the Leia Xonfluence?? Superfavourites seems to be broken with this skin. I thought it was an issue with Superfavourites and Leia, but Superfavourites works fine on Eminence Mod skin for Leia.
 Hi,

I don't have issues with SuperFavourites. You may check the logfile. Maybe it mentoins something on what went wrong.

Success,
Helly.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13