• 151(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
What is the "skin default" font?   It doesn't seem to support unicode, as Chinese/Japanese/etc characters are shown as boxes.   If I change settings to "Ariel based" (suggested elsewhere), Chinese characters are shown correctly.  But I don't like the look of that font nearly as much as the skin default for roman characters.  Any other suggestion?  Can the "skin default" be changed to similar but with unicode support?
(2018-09-27, 21:28)ctawn Wrote: What is the "skin default" font?   It doesn't seem to support unicode, as Chinese/Japanese/etc characters are shown as boxes.   If I change settings to "Ariel based" (suggested elsewhere), Chinese characters are shown correctly.  But I don't like the look of that font nearly as much as the skin default for roman characters.  Any other suggestion?  Can the "skin default" be changed to similar but with unicode support?

Hi, 

This has nothing to do with unicode support. 
 The default font for Xonfluence (and also Confluence) is the roboto font. This font doesn't contain asian characters, so the only option is to switch to another font or ask google (the creator of this font) to implement it. This they will probably not do as they are using another font for asian characters and not roboto. So the only option is selecting a different font.

Success,
Helly.
(2018-09-28, 07:10)Helly1206 Wrote: So the only option is selecting a different font.
OK, thx. Any other recommended options to try other than Ariel Based?
Have been editing some of the icons used for some of the video addons I have.  The new icons that I have edited will not display in the addon shortcuts portion of the homescreen.  Shutdown and reopened Kodi to clear the cache, but the old icons still display.  Also rebooted my machine, but still seeing old icons.  If I go into skin settings and remove the video addon from addon shortcuts and then select the same video addon again, I do see my new icon initially, but then the old icon still shows up on the homescreen.  Hope that made sense.  Any thoughts?
(2018-09-28, 13:10)Cangeoboy Wrote: Have been editing some of the icons used for some of the video addons I have.  The new icons that I have edited will not display in the addon shortcuts portion of the homescreen.  Shutdown and reopened Kodi to clear the cache, but the old icons still display.  Also rebooted my machine, but still seeing old icons.  If I go into skin settings and remove the video addon from addon shortcuts and then select the same video addon again, I do see my new icon initially, but then the old icon still shows up on the homescreen.  Hope that made sense.  Any thoughts?
 Ok, figured it out.  The old icon was still stored in the 'thumbnails' folder.  Deleted the folder and everything works now.
I am also having a problem with super favorites being saved with "&" separators.  This is only a problem when used in a custom widget.  If I edit my favorites.xml and replace the "&" with "&" the widgets loads fine.  Also experiencing deleted favorites reappearing after restart.

Example:

Super Favorite  
    <favourite name="Movies" thumb="https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w300/to0spRl1CMDvyUbOnbb4fTk3VAd.jpg">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?fanart=https%3a%2f%2fimage.tmdb.org%2ft%2fp%2fw1280%2f9lttPLlmZ8l7arZm7AXgKHhl7nv.jpg&amp;image=https%3a%2f%2fimage.tmdb.org%2ft%2fp%2fw300%2fto0spRl1CMDvyUbOnbb4fTk3VAd.jpg&amp;label=Movies&amp;mode=400&amp;path=special%3a%2f%2fprofile%2faddon_data%2fplugin.program.super.favourites%2fSuper%20Favourites%5cMovies&quot;,return)    </favourite>

Custom Widget (edited)
plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?fanart=https%3a%2f%2fimage.tmdb.org%2ft%2fp%2fw1280%2f9lttPLlmZ8l7arZm7AXgKHhl7nv.jpg&image=https%3a%2f%2fimage.tmdb.org%2ft%2fp%2fw300%2fto0spRl1CMDvyUbOnbb4fTk3VAd.jpg&label=Movies&mode=400&path=special%3a%2f%2fprofile%2faddon_data%2fplugin.program.super.favourites%2fSuper%20Favourites%5cMovies&quot;,return)

Cheers!
hi - just a question about the font.xml - is there any info on what font name does what within the fontset - for example  <name>font13_title</name>  where and what text does it correspond to?  any help much appreciated.
@Helly1206 hey man, loving your skin, great work :-) Could you please look into this issue regarding Leia compatibility:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2778718

as of now locking visualizations didn't work. there has been a fix merged by spiff lately, but I think skins need to make sure that window ID is right, as stated in the thread and post above.

thanks,

boba
Can anybody confirm Super Favorites is working correctly with Leia?? Ive tried the Kodi repo version and the .59 version with no luck. Any folder I create and add to, no favorites will open from them anymore. Never had an issue with Krypton.
I finally moved to Kodi 17.6 after using 16.1 for quite some time on my Android box. A few things were keeping me from moving:
  • 16.1 was working fine and did all I wanted it to do
  • I was using the Confluence - hwy2016 fixed by husham skin mostly because of the higher number(25) of  home window shortcuts. This skin does not work with Kodi 17
Well long story short, More and more problems with 16.1 and a youtube comment pointed me the hushamconfluence(which is strangely not in the husham repo) which is a confluence mod with you guessed it, 25 possible home window shortcuts for the video menu. This skin works, 17.6 works but I'd like some more customization which brought me to Xonfluence. I guess you'll see where this is going....I'm really really missing the higher number of shortcuts, in xonfluence it seems to be limited to 7.

I tried editing the XML files and was partially succesfull, I got an 8th item to show up in the addon set but it was labeled as add-on 7 which was probably the reason the shortcuts were not showing at all and I could not navigate to the shutdown button.

I editing the following files:

in settings.xml I copied the AddonSetOne.7 id block to the code below
<setting id="AddonSetOne.8.Icon" type="string">/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/media/new_uploads.png</setting>
    <setting id="AddonSetOne.8.Path" type="string">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/special/new_uploaded_videos_tv/&quot;,return)</setting>

in IncludesHomeAddOnSystem.xml I copied the AddonSetOne.7 id block to the code below
<item>
            <label>$INFO[Skin.String(AddonSetOne.8.Label)]</label>
            <onclick>SetProperty(SubMenuBackground,$VAR[SubMenuItemBackground],Home)</onclick>
            <onclick>$INFO[Skin.String(AddonSetOne.8.Path)]</onclick>
            <icon>$INFO[Skin.String(AddonSetOne.8.Icon)]</icon>
            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(AddonSetOne.8.Path))</visible>
        </item

And in skinsettings.xml I copied the AddonSetOne.7 id block to the code below and upped the id by 1
    <control type="button" id="709">
                                <width>750</width>
                                <height>40</height>
                                <font>font13</font>
                                <label>$LOCALIZE[24000] 7</label>
                                <label2>$INFO[Skin.String(AddonSetOne.8.Label)]</label2>
                                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                                <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                                <include>MenuButton</include>
                                <onclick>SetProperty(UsrSelectBtn,AddonSetOne.8,Home)</onclick>
                                <onclick>ActivateWindow(2119)</onclick>
                            </control>

I just noticed the 7 in the label tags, this is most likely where the 7 in the menu comes from but changing this to 8 still leaves me with a non showing shortcut bar. In skin settings add-on shortcuts all 8 items are showing and I can add and remove items, also on position 8. Could someone point me in the right direction which setting to change in which file?

Another thing I'd like to edit, navigating down from the home menu bar goes to the favorites button, what would I edit to make it go to the exit/shutdown button by default?
Nvm, double post
@Evnl

The Husham repo is banned from this forum. It is not clear if you still have it installed or not. Be aware of our Forum Rules and list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-10-08, 02:15)Karellen Wrote: @Evnl

The Husham repo is banned from this forum. It is not clear if you still have it installed or not. Be aware of our Forum Rules and list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)

Don't have the husham repo installed, my android box came with the husham kodi 16 skin. While searching for the updated version came across the husham repo which surprisingly did not have the skin. Hushamconfluence is on github <link removed, it had the full repo I saw after posting >

Which I just noticed is maintained by kodil which could be a grey area but as far as I can tell the repo is banned, the skin should be OK I guess?

To be clear: no husham or kodil repo installed
Thanks for removing the link Smile

Yes, Kodil is banned also, and if husham is hosted at Kodil then it is banned also.

Ok. If no husham or kodil is installed, then it is fine and I assume you are trying to find an alternative skin-wise. Just be aware of the requirements of the Forum Rules and example list of Banned Add-ons (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello,
I started using Kodi and Xonfluence recently.
Korean folder/file names are shown all broken. Is there a way to show Korean font correctly?
Thanks in advance.
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13