• 169(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2019-08-14, 19:22)trogggy Wrote:
(2019-08-14, 18:27)aphrodyte Wrote: Here I created several "menu items" including "TV SERIES" in the home menu.
When I re-click on this item "TV SERIES" (or other ...), it always opens into the last series that had been opened before.
But I would like each item to open on the "normal" menu, that is to say on the complete list of series.
This has happened since I installed the XONFLUENCE skin.
Confluence has the same behaviour (which I guess makes sense as xonfluence is a confluence mod).
I actually like the behaviour - maybe just because it's what I'm used to - as it means I can jump straight to the series I last watched, but you can avoid it by using the back button to get to the home screen (ie a few presses) rather than jumping straight there.
If it's really a big issue you could use a simple python script to hit back repeatedly until you're home, and bind that to a remote key.
There may well be an easier way but if so I don't kinow oit. 

Hello Troggy,
Thanks for your answer.
It's not a "big" problem, but I would have preferred to return directly to the initial menu without having to do anything.
I'll get used to it perhaps....
Is there a relatively easy way to modify the skin to show better global search results? (i.e. any other skin authors willing to donate some code?)  Something with the newer global search rewrite has lead to pretty basic results compared to newer skins that take advantage of it (or even the older results with Confluence, etc.)
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
Works like a charm with Kodi 18.4

Is there a file I can change or a value I can edit on the installed skin so i can change the colour of the "HD" media flag? The dark blue is too dark for my liking

Thanks
When clicking on Movies or TV Shows from the menu bar up would pop items in my Library,this is no longer happening so somewhere I must have altered a setting.Can anyone help get this function back?
(2019-09-07, 12:39)roysmith Wrote: When clicking on Movies or TV Shows from the menu bar up would pop items in my Library,this is no longer happening so somewhere I must have altered a setting.Can anyone help get this function back?

It's under subitem or something like that in the menu section.  You can pick things like random, recent, etc. and there's a script that controls whether it hides ones you've already watched.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2019-09-07, 23:38)VonMagnum Wrote:
(2019-09-07, 12:39)roysmith Wrote: When clicking on Movies or TV Shows from the menu bar up would pop items in my Library,this is no longer happening so somewhere I must have altered a setting.Can anyone help get this function back?

It's under subitem or something like that in the menu section.  You can pick things like random, recent, etc. and there's a script that controls whether it hides ones you've already watched.

I have tried every combination i can think of but no luck.Its probably something really simple.
Can i hide the OSD when pausing the playback so that only the Video is paused but nothing is displayed on the screen?
(2019-09-08, 20:28)bunter fisch Wrote: HiCan i hide the OSD when pausing the playback so that only the Video is paused but nothing is displayed on the screen?

Hi, i love this skin but i have problem with custom widget favourited widget. I have recorded the problem for a better understanding But I don't know how to upload it. The problem is that when I add the widget it is not recorded. What I can do?
(2019-09-05, 11:10)Takis Wrote: Works like a charm with Kodi 18.4

Is there a file I can change or a value I can edit on the installed skin so i can change the colour of the "HD" media flag? The dark blue is too dark for my liking

Thanks
Yes, you can change icons. Search for Kodi.Texture.exe and then use it for expanding skin's Textures.xbt file, edit icons or use your own, then again with Kodi.Texture.exe pack whole content to Textures.xbt and overwrite existing one, reload skin.
Media flag 4K, HD, SD files are located in flagging\lists folder.
(2019-02-05, 02:45)Scoobsbm Wrote: I’m having some widget issues.... I can’t seem to enable a widget from a favorite in Kodi 18 with the 4.0.9 xonfluence skin.

I’ve opened my app of choice, “new movies” menu item, context button, add to favorites.
In the skin settings menu, I go to the Main Menu Item, click Widget set, click Custom widgets - favorites, select my “new movies” favorite menu item I just created, and it brings me back to the menu of select widget set.

There seems to be no way for me to use a favourite as a widget. Any thoughts?

Too bad no one replied on this problem, same I experience in last version? Is there a way I can select favourite as a widget?
(2019-11-09, 10:41)rafikW Wrote:

Thanks
Yes, you can change icons. Search for Kodi.Texture.exe and then use it for expanding skin's Textures.xbt file, edit icons or use your own, then again with Kodi.Texture.exe pack whole content to Textures.xbt and overwrite existing one, reload skin.
hi

i'm trying your method but there is no flagging/list folder in my destination folder

am i doing something wrong ?

thank you
(2019-11-14, 21:20)dkangel Wrote:
(2019-11-09, 10:41)rafikW Wrote:

Thanks
hi

i'm trying your method but there is no flagging/list folder in my destination folder

thank you

Yes, apparently you are doing something wrong.
Copy Textures.xbt file from /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/media to your PC, then run Kodi.Texture.exe, then press "1. Select the input file" button and select Textures.xbt file which you have copied from your Kodi device, then press "2. Select the output directory" button and chose where Textures.xbt will be decompressed.
(2019-11-17, 00:04)rafikW Wrote:
(2019-11-14, 21:20)dkangel Wrote:
(2019-11-09, 10:41)rafikW Wrote: Yes, you can change icons. Search for Kodi.Texture.exe and then use it for expanding skin's Textures.xbt file, edit icons or use your own, then again with Kodi.Texture.exe pack whole content to Textures.xbt and overwrite existing one, reload skin.
hi

thank you 

Yes, apparently you are doing something wrong.
Copy Textures.xbt file from /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/media to your PC, then run Kodi.Texture.exe, then press "1. Select the input file" button and select Textures.xbt file which you have copied from your Kodi device, then press "2. Select the output directory" button and chose where Textures.xbt will be decompressed. 
super that's working

thank you
Quick question, went to change the font I'm using with xonfluence within the interface menu in kodi settings.    It's only giving me two options for fonts (skin default and watched banners).   Don't think I've ever seen that before.   If I remember correctly, the last time I went to change the font (likely sometime last year) I'm fairly certain I had multiple options for font types.   Looking into the xonfluence addon folder, I still see multiple font files listed within the fonts folder.     Is anyone else seeing something similar?  Is there a fix?

Thanks
If I add my TV Show library to:
Videos\files\add videos\

A new TV Show category appears in the main Menu. If u also have Trakt enabled, new recently aired episodes appear on the Widget set, which I love as it is very informative for me to know when something from my Library has recently aired.

QUESTION:
Can I have the Trakt\My TV Shows\Calendar
Show up as the widget instead of the local Library’s recent episodes?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13