•   
  • 173(current)
Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x)
(2020-10-05, 21:00)bartmans Wrote:
(2020-07-01, 14:41)jjd-uk Wrote: Due to Matrix only allowing Python 3 addons an skin API bump has been recently done so only skins submitted to the Matrix repo can run, this has been done as many skins rely on helper scripts that still use Python 2 and so will not work on v19 Matrix, this affects all skins used in conjunction with v19 whether in the repo or not, however it's simple to correct. To re-enable Xonfluence you will need to locate the addon.xml and make sure the follow line specifies version="5.15.0" to work on v19.

import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>

Note - that if you do this and Xonfluence does use Python 2 scripts then things may not work properly, however if you've already been using Xonfluence with recent builds of v19 then you should be ok.
okay maybe clarify this for everybody?

Can I use Xonfluence when I update an existing install that is running 18.8 and Xonfluence?
Can I use Xonfluence on a fresh install?

And if so in both cases: do I need to do anything?
These are very valid questions.
Does anyone tested Xonfluence if it "works" on Kodi Matrix that is updated from previous version and/or on fresh Kodi installation?
In both cases of course with the workaround in addon.xml.
Hi

There is a bug on this theme 

Some live stream content hovers around 3-10 seconds while playing.
This causes the "Intro info" to continually repeat due to

<visible>Integer.IsGreater(Player.time,3) + !Integer.IsGreater(Player.time,8) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideInfoStartOSD)</visible>

Quick way you can test is with the Pluto TV add-on from here:

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2020/10/pluto...dd-on.html
Not sure if there is any way around this except for disabling the setting.

(https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence/issues/52
I modified my Xconfluence to call plugin.close.kodi for the power button.

Kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\xml\IncludesVariables.xml
Line 718
<value condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(PowerBtnAction),Exit) + System.ShowExitButton + !Skin.HasSetting(MinimizeOnExit)">RunAddon(plugin.close.kodi)</value>

Kodi\addons\plugin.close.kodi\default.py Modify Lines 21-31 to:
def flawless():
os._exit(1)
Then delete everything after line 174 and add:
flawless()

Then set your skin to Exit Under System - Skin Settings - General - Floor Button Options - Power button Action
Oke, I tested this on a nightly build LibreElec with Kodi Matrix.

I installed Matrix, by updating a fresh install with the .tar in /update.

I then tried to install Xonfluence from the .zip file. It failed. After editing / deleting some lines in addon.xml the skin works. I only use the options to edit the menu. I don't use widgets etc. Maybe that functionality does break.

My addon.xml (relevant section):
<requires><import version="5.15.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>
<import version="7.1.1" addon="script.favourites"/>
<import version="0.3.2" addon="service.library.data.provider"/>
</requires>

So some luck.
(2021-02-01, 17:59)bartmans Wrote: Oke, I tested this on a nightly build LibreElec with Kodi Matrix.

I then tried to install Xonfluence from the .zip file. It failed. After editing / deleting some lines in addon.xml the skin works. I only use the options to edit the menu. I don't use widgets etc. Maybe that functionality does break.

</requires>

So some luck.
Confirmed, working for me as well after modding addon.xml. Though I am, like you, probably not a "heavy user" of the skin. But the settings I did with it before, all seem to work so far.
(Yesterday, 00:47)raptorq Wrote:
(2021-02-01, 17:59)bartmans Wrote: Oke, I tested this on a nightly build LibreElec with Kodi Matrix.

</requires>

So some luck.
Confirmed, working for me as well after modding addon.xml. Though I am, like you, probably not a "heavy user" of the skin. But the settings I did with it before, all seem to work so far.
worked for me too but did you check if the poster is showed for tv show season number ? i don't see these anymore
  •   
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Krypton v17.x & Leia v18.x)13
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.