• 174(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
No way I will use other skins, even if they look similar to Xonfluence.
With the "workaround" in addon.xml almost everything works for me except widgets for Movies which are "empty" but I can still live with that small drawback.
(2021-03-15, 01:25)rafikW Wrote: No way I will use other skins, even if they look similar to Xonfluence.
With the "workaround" in addon.xml almost everything works for me except widgets for Movies which are "empty" but I can still live with that small drawback.

I agree that Xonfluence is tough to beat, especially across multiple different devices.

It's why I've been using it for so long (and it's predecessor Confluence Custom Mod before that).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hi guys I need some help, I'm running libreelec which is kodi 18.8 with xonfluence skin, I recently installed mariadb on my nas so I can share viewing history etc.
The db is working fine however once I switched to using the mysql setup my videos thumbnail layout changed, originally in view:thumbnails it was showing as a horizontal 5 x vertical 3 icon layout grid but after I switched to using mysql it's showing as horizontal 5 x vertical 2 rows layout for some reason, it seems the "arrow" and folder is "bigger", is this a skin-related setup issue or is it something else I tried to google but can't find anything similar, thanks.
It would be nice if someone would take over the skin, author willing.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-03-18, 17:44)eunbi123 Wrote: Hi guys I need some help, I'm running libreelec which is kodi 18.8 with xonfluence skin, I recently installed mariadb on my nas so I can share viewing history etc.
The db is working fine however once I switched to using the mysql setup my videos thumbnail layout changed, originally in view:thumbnails it was showing as a horizontal 5 x vertical 3 icon layout grid but after I switched to using mysql it's showing as horizontal 5 x vertical 2 rows layout for some reason, it seems the "arrow" and folder is "bigger", is this a skin-related setup issue or is it something else I tried to google but can't find anything similar, thanks.

MariaDB is suported database for Kodi. Once you have it installed on your NAS don't change to anything else. Simple as is.
How did you switch to MySQL? Did you export MariaDB's MyVideosXXX and MyMusicYY tables and then import to MySQL?
(2021-03-19, 22:16)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-03-18, 17:44)eunbi123 Wrote: Hi guys I need some help, I'm running libreelec which is kodi 18.8 with xonfluence skin, I recently installed mariadb on my nas so I can share viewing history etc.

MariaDB is suported database for Kodi. Once you have it installed on your NAS don't change to anything else. Simple as is.
How did you switch to MySQL? Did you export MariaDB's MyVideosXXX and MyMusicYY tables and then import to MySQL?
Hi rafikW,
I followed the wiki for the setup, https://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL/Setting_up_Kodi
Once the sql is up I export my original library, put in the custom advacnedsettings.xml, reboot, and then set content on the library.  After that once I click into the library then the icon sizes changed bigger then used to be I can see 3 rows of icons of thumbnails now it's only 2 rows and kind of big.
Hi,
Just wanted to share my small contribution - a mod displaying also runtime/duration for "Media Info" and "Media Info 2" . It looks like this:

You'd need to replace one file: ...\addons\skin.xonfluence\xml\ViewsVideoLibrary.xml
(or on android:                      sdcard\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files\.kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\xml\ViewsVideoLibrary.xml )

Download link:
https://xonfluence.page.link/ViewsVideoLibrary
(2021-03-28, 17:42)rafi1 Wrote: Hi,
Just wanted to share my small contribution - a mod displaying also runtime/duration for "Media Info" and "Media Info 2" . It looks like this:

You'd need to replace one file: ...\addons\skin.xonfluence\xml\ViewsVideoLibrary.xml
(or on android:                      sdcard\Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi\files\.kodi\addons\skin.xonfluence\xml\ViewsVideoLibrary.xml )

Download link:
A more details picture: http://www.imagebam.com/image/20670a1373354674
(2021-03-28, 18:00)rafi1 Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 17:42)rafi1 Wrote: Hi,

Download link:
A more details picture: http://www.imagebam.com/image/20670a1373354674
Nice for Movies and Recently added episodes but should not be presented for TV Shows and TV Shows - In Progress as in these two views where you see general info for a TV series it shows now some unknown runtime or duration only like:
Series 1              50:00 | 8 episodes
Series 2              45:00 | 20 episodes
Series 3         01:00:00 | 96 episodes

which doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway: nice "extension"
(2021-04-01, 20:54)rafikW Wrote: ...
Series 3         01:00:00 | 96 episodes

which doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway: nice "extension"

It's the ~average duration of the episodes.. I'd rather display the file sizes inside, if I only knew how...
All those few add-ons that I'm using and which were not adjusted to Python3:

VPN Manager for OpenVPN by Zomboided
TV Show - Next Aired
My Pictures Database by Xycl

are now available for Kodi Matrix being modified by their owners or other good people.
I'm really missing Xonfluence for Matrix.
I'm even ready to donate some few "beers" for the one who make it :-) I'm pretty sure there would be more like me.
As I have written in some earlier post: I don't know how big effort would it require to rewrite the code into Python 3 version but I'm really missing Xonfluence compatible with Kodi Matrix
Hello all,

Can someone who has used Xonfluence in Leia try the latest version that is in @Helly1206 's GitHub in Matrix (it does work) and let me know what is broken/not working in Matrix? From very minimal use, the only thing I could see that is not working is showing the posters for movies/tv shows in List view (and maybe other viewtypes).  I can fix that issue at least.

While I am not saying that I will be taking over the maintenance of Xonfluence, or that I will be adding all of the skinning engine changes for Matrix to the skin, I understand that with @Helly1206 's permission I could make sure that all of the basic functions are working in Matrix.

So, again, what is not working in Matrix? Please be as detailed as possible, as I did not use Xonfluence before.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-04-09, 17:40)rafikW Wrote: I'm really missing Xonfluence for Matrix.
What's the "rush" and big-deal about moving to Matrix ASAP? Leia (and the older addons) will last for years, including this skin... Smile
@bsoriano

THANKS Bart! You are awesome. I'd really like to help out but unfortunately I'm not running Matrix yet at all, not even for testing.

Hopefully someone will jump in here and test for you on Matrix Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-04-09, 18:23)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Can someone who has used Xonfluence in Leia try the latest version that is in @Helly1206 's GitHub in Matrix (it does work) and let me know what is broken/not working in Matrix? From very minimal use, the only thing I could see that is not working is showing the posters for movies/tv shows in List view (and maybe other viewtypes).  I can fix that issue at least.

While I am not saying that I will be taking over the maintenance of Xonfluence, or that I will be adding all of the skinning engine changes for Matrix to the skin, I understand that with @Helly1206 's permission I could make sure that all of the basic functions are working in Matrix.

So, again, what is not working in Matrix? Please be as detailed as possible, as I did not use Xonfluence before.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Great news, thank you very much

For me the only problem is the poster for tvshow seasons (in media info 2 view) not showing anymore

someone correct it in confluence but not in xonfluence

https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence/issues/91
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13