• 175(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
@dkangel and everyone else, you can find an updated version that works in Matrix, and has the poster issue mentioned by @dkangel fixed, here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

This is the very first fix for Matrix, more will follow.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
I haven't tried it in Matrix yet (I did move to Matrix because of support for SACD ISOs with the new plugin), but the search results in Leia after the global search add-on got updated were just text bits (album art seemed to get blocked somehow) whereas before they appeared in beautiful columns with art and mini-descriptions.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-04-10, 19:28)VonMagnum Wrote: I haven't tried it in Matrix yet (I did move to Matrix because of support for SACD ISOs with the new plugin), but the search results in Leia after the global search add-on got updated were just text bits (album art seemed to get blocked somehow) whereas before they appeared in beautiful columns with art and mini-descriptions.
@VonMagnum, thanks, I will look at that.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
First of all: BIG thanks Bart for your decision to keep Xonfluence skin alive.
I have just migrated my Kodi device to Matrix and I'm ready to report what doesn't work.
1. On movie's pause on the left there is no poster presented but thumbnail:
2. On Movie home screen there are no posters but thumbnails:

PS> Would like to contribute somehow... This is a screen with modded DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml that is showing with "Option" button more information than the original file:
Let me know how I can share DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml with you.

All the best and once again: thank you for your commitment.
(2021-04-10, 20:07)rafikW Wrote: First of all: BIG thanks Bart for your decision to keep Xonfluence skin alive.
I have just migrated my Kodi device to Matrix and I'm ready to report what doesn't work.

PS> Would like to contribute somehow... This is a screen with modded DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml that is showing with "Option" button more information than the original file:

@rafikW, thanks for reporting this.  I will look at these issues as well.

As for the modded file, please upload it to the cloud storage of your preference, and post the link here.
Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-10, 20:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 20:07)rafikW Wrote: First of all: BIG thanks Bart for your decision to keep Xonfluence skin alive.

@rafikW, thanks for reporting this.  I will look at these issues as well.

As for the modded file, please upload it to the cloud storage of your preference, and post the link here.
Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Modded DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml: https://easyupload.io/6x3hmc
(2021-04-10, 19:28)VonMagnum Wrote: I haven't tried it in Matrix yet (I did move to Matrix because of support for SACD ISOs with the new plugin), but the search results in Leia after the global search add-on got updated were just text bits (album art seemed to get blocked somehow) whereas before they appeared in beautiful columns with art and mini-descriptions.
@VonMagnum , please try the latest from my Matrix-only GitHub version of the skin (I will not be doing any changes or fixes for Leia).  It seems the issue was that the sideblade was not showing up, so you could not change the view type in the global search dialog.  Now you can, so you can select your preferred view, and all are working.  Press left, as usual, from the list of items to get to the sideblade.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer

@rafikW , please try the latest from the GitHub link I posted earlier.  I have fixed the issues you mentioned, and included your modded player process info.  Please note that the additional AMLogic info you included in the dialog will only be shown if you have the script amlogic.displayinfo in your system.

Examples of the issues having been fixed:

Please test and let me know if the issues have indeed been fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-10, 22:50)bsoriano Wrote:

@rafikW , please try the latest from the GitHub link I posted earlier.  I have fixed the issues you mentioned, and included your modded player process info.  Please note that the additional AMLogic info you included in the dialog will only be shown if you have the script amlogic.displayinfo in your system.

Regards,

Bart
Hi,
Poster at pause - is OK now
Posters (widgets) on Movies screen - unfortunately still only thumbnails.
I have checked with new movies added to the library - the same: only thumbnails are appearing
Also with "Enable large home widgets" enabled - the same: only thumbnails are appearing

Of course in Skin's Home menu -> Menu item -6 Movies I have selected:
- Widget set: Recent movies
- Widget format: Poster
(2021-04-10, 23:29)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 22:50)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Hi,
I have checked with new movies added to the library - the same: only thumbnails are appearing
Also with "Enable large home widgets" enabled - the same: only thumbnails are appearing

@rafikW , you are correct.  On my system the thumb is the poster for my movies, so I was not noticing the issue.  This will take me a bit longer, as I have to redo the widget content.  I should be able to complete this in a day or 2.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I have put in place a temporary fix while I go about thinking the best approach for the widgets.  Please let me know if you see the posters now.  Thanks.
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-11, 00:29)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 23:29)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 22:50)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , please try the latest from the GitHub link I posted earlier.  I have fixed the issues you mentioned, and included your modded player process info.  Please note that the additional AMLogic info you included in the dialog will only be shown if you have the script amlogic.displayinfo in your system.

Regards,

Bart
Hi,

@rafikW , you are correct.  On my system the thumb is the poster for my movies, so I was not noticing the issue.  This will take me a bit longer, as I have to redo the widget content.  I should be able to complete this in a day or 2.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I have put in place a temporary fix while I go about thinking the best approach for the widgets.  Please let me know if you see the posters now.  Thanks.
Bart: posters (widgets) are back on Movies home screen. Good work man!
Only one small issue: posters for the movies that are watched used to be removed in Xonfluence Leia version. Now I see posters (widget) also for those movies that are already watched.
(2021-04-10, 22:11)bsoriano Wrote:
@VonMagnum , please try the latest from my Matrix-only GitHub version of the skin (I will not be doing any changes or fixes for Leia).  It seems the issue was that the sideblade was not showing up, so you could not change the view type in the global search dialog.  Now you can, so you can select your preferred view, and all are working.  Press left, as usual, from the list of items to get to the sideblade.

Regards,

Bart

It's working fine here now.  Thanks.   Smile
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-04-11, 11:32)VonMagnum Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 22:11)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

It's working fine here now.  Thanks.   Smile
@VonMagnum , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-11, 10:55)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 00:29)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 23:29)rafikW Wrote: Hi,

Regards,

Bart

Only one small issue: posters for the movies that are watched used to be removed in Xonfluence Leia version. Now I see posters (widget) also for those movies that are already watched.
@rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? Now the recent movies widget should only show unwatched movies.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-12, 00:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 10:55)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 00:29)bsoriano Wrote: @@rafikW , you are correct.  On my system the thumb is the poster for my movies, so I was not noticing the issue.  This will take me a bit longer, as I have to redo the widget content.  I should be able to complete this in a day or 2.

Regards,

Bart

@rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? Now the recent movies widget should only show unwatched movies.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Bart: confirmed - movie widget shows now only unwatched movies.
But unfortunately: music widgets (albums covers) are now lost:
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13