• 176(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-04-12, 00:55)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? Now the recent movies widget should only show unwatched movies.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Can you please share the exact link to the repo on GitHub again?
(2021-04-10, 18:21)bsoriano Wrote: @dkangel and everyone else, you can find an updated version that works in Matrix, and has the poster issue mentioned by @dkangel fixed, here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

This is the very first fix for Matrix, more will follow.

Regards,

Bart
Yes my poster problem is solved.

Thank you so much for keeping Xonfluence alive
(2021-04-12, 08:59)rafi1 Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 00:55)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? Now the recent movies widget should only show unwatched movies.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Can you please share the exact link to the repo on GitHub again?
@rafi1 , here is the link to the skin's zip file from my GitHub: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-04-12, 09:11)dkangel Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 18:21)bsoriano Wrote: @dkangel and everyone else, you can find an updated version that works in Matrix, and has the poster issue mentioned by @dkangel fixed, here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

This is the very first fix for Matrix, more will follow.

Regards,

Bart
Yes my poster problem is solved.

Thank you so much for keeping Xonfluence alive
@dkangel , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-04-12, 08:18)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 00:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 10:55)rafikW Wrote: Bart: posters (widgets) are back on Movies home screen. Good work man!
Only one small issue: posters for the movies that are watched used to be removed in Xonfluence Leia version. Now I see posters (widget) also for those movies that are already watched.
@rafikW , could you please try the latest from GitHub? Now the recent movies widget should only show unwatched movies.  Please let me know if it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Bart: confirmed - movie widget shows now only unwatched movies.
But unfortunately: music widgets (albums covers) are now lost:
@rafikW , yes, I had not gotten to the music widgets yet.  Please try the latest from GitHub, this issue should also be fixed now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello all,

Please try the latest from my GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip).  I have continued to work on the Matrix version of Xonfluence.  My focus has been on the widgets, and ensuring that they all work.  I am happy to report that they do.

Some caveats:

1. script.randomandlastitems does not work in Matrix, and will not be updated, since almost all of its functions can be done with playlists in Kodi without any addons.  Given this, I have replaced all of the recent/random/suggested widget content with library content.

2. Suggested Episodes widget uses service.library.data.provider as its source.  This addon is in the Kodi Matrix repo, so this will continue to work as before.

3. Next Aired Episodes widget uses script.tv.show.next.aired as its source.  While there is a version of this addon for Matrix here (https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip), I have not had good results with it under Windows, which is the environment I can test in.  Given this, I have added the option to also use script.embuary.info, developed by @sualfred , which is actively maintained and in the Kodi Matrix repo.

If you have embuary info, and tv show next aired is not returning values properly, the skin will automatically switch to using embuary info for the Next Aired Episodes widget.  The widget looks like this:

On another note, if you are using any video playlist as a menu item, you will have to re-do the configuration of that menu item.  You will find that there is a new step when configuring a video playlist as a menu item, that lets you tell the skin what type of video playlist it is (movies/episodes).  This is now needed to get the proper information to show up on the widget for this menu item.  The extra dialog looks like this:

I apologize for the slight inconvenience this might cause.

My next focus is getting the most relevant Matrix changes included in Xonfluence over the coming days.  Please report any bugs you may find.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
It wouldn’t hurt to have the Cinemavision script lines added in case they get it working with Matrix.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-04-12, 23:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 08:18)rafikW Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Bart: confirmed - movie widget shows now only unwatched movies.
@rafikW , yes, I had not gotten to the music widgets yet.  Please try the latest from GitHub, this issue should also be fixed now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Bart: I can confirm - music album widget are now back but strange thing is that it took something like few minutes until they appear.
First they were completely wiped out:

and suddenly when I was typing this post I have looked again on my TV and they are back:

I have also checked Next Aired add on.
It looks weird:

Next air date is barely visible (marked in green border) and posters, pictures are kind of distorted.
I don't know if this is because of skin or Next Aired add-on itself... I will check later with other skins...

All the best!
Proud to see there is still interest in this skin. Just checked my first post for CCM was on 2013-03-23. Never imagined it would still be popular. Unfortunately I also do not have the energy to contribute to it any more
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2021-04-13, 08:24)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 23:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 08:18)rafikW Wrote: Bart: confirmed - movie widget shows now only unwatched movies.

Regards,

Bart

Bart: I can confirm - music album widget are now back but strange thing is that it took something like few minutes until they appear.

and suddenly when I was typing this post I have looked again on my TV and they are back:

It looks weird:

Next air date is barely visible (marked in green border) and posters, pictures are kind of distorted.
I don't know if this is because of skin or Next Aired add-on itself... I will check later with other skins...

All the best!
@rafikW , I did not touch the code that shows that Next Aired info when you run the addon.  Can you provide a screenshot of how it used to look in Leia or before? Because I ran it as well with Xonfluence on Leia, and are getting results very similar to what you are showing here.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-13, 17:11)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 08:24)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 23:26)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , yes, I had not gotten to the music widgets yet.  Please try the latest from GitHub, this issue should also be fixed now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

It looks weird:

All the best!
@rafikW , I did not touch the code that shows that Next Aired info when you run the addon.  Can you provide a screenshot of how it used to look in Leia or before? Because I ran it as well with Xonfluence on Leia, and are getting results very similar to what you are showing here.

Regards,

Bart
Bart: Fortunately I have a microSD with CoreELEC + Kodi Leia so I'm able to "revert" back to previous version and it looks like this:

because episode 1 of the season 2 will be aired in 7 days counting from yesterday it is not visible in the column with days but is presented as the separate line on the top of the window.
Tomorrow I would expect it will show up in the last column. Also I see in Estuary skin in Matrix is the same result as for Xonfluence so I think this distorted layout is the result of NextAired add-on itself.
(2021-04-13, 18:36)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 17:11)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-13, 08:24)rafikW Wrote: Bart: I can confirm - music album widget are now back but strange thing is that it took something like few minutes until they appear.

It looks weird:

All the best!

Regards,

Bart
Bart: Fortunately I have a microSD with CoreELEC + Kodi Leia so I'm able to "revert" back to previous version and it looks like this:

because episode 1 of the season 2 will be aired in 7 days counting from yesterday it is not visible in the column with days but is presented as the separate line on the top of the window.
Tomorrow I would expect it will show up in the last column. Also I see in Estuary skin in Matrix is the same result as for Xonfluence so I think this distorted layout is the result of NextAired add-on itself.

@rafikW, thanks for looking into this further.  I will not be re-skinning that dialog, as there are still issues with that addon.  I will do my best to skin a dialog that shows similar info, but from script.embuary.info.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
@bsoriano : no worries at all. You did AMAZING work bringing back our beloved skin and you did that in so short time frame, so full respect and big thanks.
All the best.
(2021-04-13, 12:48)Mudislander Wrote: Proud to see there is still interest in this skin. Just checked my first post for CCM was on 2013-03-23. Never imagined it would still be popular. Unfortunately I also do not have the energy to contribute to it any more

Bless you Mudislander - if it wasn't for this skin, I couldn't bear to look at Kodi !!

Your awesome vision/concept lives on.

Thank YOU Nod
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
I found your skin because I've been using the original Confluence for years now and this looks like a more up-to-date version of it.
Since the Kodi 19 update I've had an issue with confluence where watched shows and movies disappear from the 'Recently Added' widget. I was hoping your skin would have that as an option but reading some recent comments, it looks like this was just implemented to work as in the original Confluence?
Any suggestions on how I can keep all my shows/movies in the recently added widget whether or not I've watched them?
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13