• 183(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-05-05, 02:54)VonMagnum Wrote:
(2021-05-04, 14:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-03, 07:28)VonMagnum Wrote: No, it doesn't appear to work.  I installed the script.embruary.helper and checked the box and tested it on an .avi file that is choppy with hardware acceleration on and it made no difference.  If I manually turned it off, it was smooth as silk.

Edit:  I take that last part back.  That weird choppy pause (different from the video acceleration thing) seems to come and go at times still too (no idea what's causing it, but switching to Confluence instead makes it go away 100%).

My Nvidia Shield doesn’t seem to have that problem with the skin and odd pauses, but it also doesn’t really get choppy video with .AVI either way, so I can’t really test that aspect either on that device. It’s my 2nd gen FireTV 4K that has both issues.
@VonMagnum , could you please try the latest from GitHub? Than you for the screenshot you sent, I now am disabling the correct setting.  Please let me know if it is now working as you expect.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Sorry, there's no difference.  It doesn't appear to disable it.
@VonMagnum, my apologies.  I will look at the code again and see if there is something that I missed.  I think that I can get a hold of an Android device today so that I can test this better.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-03, 17:04)bsoriano Wrote: @GavinCampbell , thanks for testing.  I am not experiencing the issue that you mention.  I created two different profiles besides master, set each one to have the profile name to be on the top left, set the master to have the weather on the top left, and changed the menu configuration of both additional profiles, in both cases adding the logoff item to the System submenu, but in position 6 for profile test1, and in position 7 for profile test2.  

Only in the login screen do I see the Kodi logo on the top left, and that is because that dialog was coded with the Kodi logo on the top left.

The only difference perhaps in my system is OS, since I am running Windows.

You can always comment everything in the startup.xml and see if that fixes the issue for you, as the only code that I changed that would have any effect on this is in the startup.xml.  If you do that, please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Had a chance to dig into this.  I've gotten it down to one line in the Home.xml file.

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableHomeStats) + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableScriptStats) + System.HasAddon(service.library.data.provider)">VideoNodeStatsList</include>

I haven't had a chance to dig further to figure out what exactly the problem is though.

Are you running the 32bit or 64bit version on windows?
(2021-05-06, 03:37)GavinCampbell Wrote:
(2021-05-03, 17:04)bsoriano Wrote: @GavinCampbell , thanks for testing.  I am not experiencing the issue that you mention.  I created two different profiles besides master, set each one to have the profile name to be on the top left, set the master to have the weather on the top left, and changed the menu configuration of both additional profiles, in both cases adding the logoff item to the System submenu, but in position 6 for profile test1, and in position 7 for profile test2.  

Only in the login screen do I see the Kodi logo on the top left, and that is because that dialog was coded with the Kodi logo on the top left.

The only difference perhaps in my system is OS, since I am running Windows.

You can always comment everything in the startup.xml and see if that fixes the issue for you, as the only code that I changed that would have any effect on this is in the startup.xml.  If you do that, please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Had a chance to dig into this.  I've gotten it down to one line in the Home.xml file.

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableHomeStats) + !Skin.HasSetting(DisableScriptStats) + System.HasAddon(service.library.data.provider)">VideoNodeStatsList</include>

I haven't had a chance to dig further to figure out what exactly the problem is though.

Are you running the 32bit or 64bit version on windows?
@GavinCampbell , that is a hidden list to show statistics (number of items, number of watched, unwatched, in progress) for video nodes, that uses service.library.data.provider.  If that is the issue, have you tried disabling that script in your system? And also disabling its use in Xonfluence settings?

As for Windows, I am running 64bit version.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-05, 09:27)jmh2002 Wrote: Hi Bart, here's my personal request for you to consider. It might be a bit confusing to explain. But it refers to the update of Kodi to Krypton and Xonfluence to v3.3.17

I posted about it here (way back in April 2017!): https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2578028 and Helly made a number of fixes in v3.3.18 here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2586088

But something that didn't get fixed and was then stated as the (new?) expected behaviour was a big change to the way the OSD progress/seek bar worked - it was made to be a very small size at the bottom right (or the top right if you have set: Skin Settings > General > Global options > Enable original confluence popup seek bar)

Prior to Krypton / v3.3.17 it was possible for the full size OSD progress/seek bar (plus Title, Duration, Codec Info, etc, but without buttons) to be displayed, both when seeking as well as when starting a video (if you have set: Skin Settings > General > Video OSD settings > Enable video OSD start playing introduction)

It would be great if it was possible to have the option of this full size OSD available again in these cases please.

Here's a current screenshot showing how it should look.
(this OSD still exists and is available from the "I" keyboard shortcut - it's just not used anymore in the above cases).

THANKS! Nod

(2017-04-28, 13:01)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

After updating to Kodi Krypton, and to Xonfluence v3.3.17, and now having used it a while, I just wanted to report what seem to be some issues, or at the very least changed behaviour compared to Xonfluence running on Kodi Jarvis.

* When jumping forward or back in a video the Progress Bar, Codec Info, Player Controls, etc are not displayed.
It is no longer possible to easily see the video duration like before, or easily see where you are jumping to in the video.
Only a mini OSD displayed in the bottom right hand corner, as follows:

- NB: in all cases the option "Enable original popup confluence seekbar" is DISABLED for these tests.

*A similar issue also occurs when the "Enable video OSD start playing introduction" is ENABLED.
Only a limited OSD is displayed with the Title and Codec Info, but no Progress Bar, Player Controls, etc, as follows:

@jmh2002 , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I think I have implemented what you were looking for.  There are 2 new settings you need to enable:

That one will show the larger seek bar when you are forwarding or rewinding.  It makes it look like this:

And the second setting is to make that same larger seek bar show up in the intro at the start of playback.  By the way, as a side effect of a fix for that into for live streams, it now starts immediately after playback, and not 3 seconds in.  The setting is here:

And it looks like this at the start of playback:

Please test and let me know if this is indeed what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-06, 21:12)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 09:27)jmh2002 Wrote: Hi Bart, here's my personal request for you to consider. It might be a bit confusing to explain. But it refers to the update of Kodi to Krypton and Xonfluence to v3.3.17

I posted about it here (way back in April 2017!): https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2578028 and Helly made a number of fixes in v3.3.18 here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2586088

But something that didn't get fixed and was then stated as the (new?) expected behaviour was a big change to the way the OSD progress/seek bar worked - it was made to be a very small size at the bottom right (or the top right if you have set: Skin Settings > General > Global options > Enable original confluence popup seek bar)

Prior to Krypton / v3.3.17 it was possible for the full size OSD progress/seek bar (plus Title, Duration, Codec Info, etc, but without buttons) to be displayed, both when seeking as well as when starting a video (if you have set: Skin Settings > General > Video OSD settings > Enable video OSD start playing introduction)

It would be great if it was possible to have the option of this full size OSD available again in these cases please.

(this OSD still exists and is available from the "I" keyboard shortcut - it's just not used anymore in the above cases).

THANKS! Nod

(2017-04-28, 13:01)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

After updating to Kodi Krypton, and to Xonfluence v3.3.17, and now having used it a while, I just wanted to report what seem to be some issues, or at the very least changed behaviour compared to Xonfluence running on Kodi Jarvis.

* When jumping forward or back in a video the Progress Bar, Codec Info, Player Controls, etc are not displayed.
It is no longer possible to easily see the video duration like before, or easily see where you are jumping to in the video.
Only a mini OSD displayed in the bottom right hand corner, as follows:

- NB: in all cases the option "Enable original popup confluence seekbar" is DISABLED for these tests.

*A similar issue also occurs when the "Enable video OSD start playing introduction" is ENABLED.
Only a limited OSD is displayed with the Title and Codec Info, but no Progress Bar, Player Controls, etc, as follows:

@jmh2002 , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I think I have implemented what you were looking for.  There are 2 new settings you need to enable:

That one will show the larger seek bar when you are forwarding or rewinding.  It makes it look like this:

And the second setting is to make that same larger seek bar show up in the intro at the start of playback.  By the way, as a side effect of a fix for that into for live streams, it now starts immediately after playback, and not 3 seconds in.  The setting is here:

Please test and let me know if this is indeed what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-05-06, 22:16)jacky_smith Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 21:12)bsoriano Wrote:

THANKS! Nod

Regards,

Bart
@jacky_smith , did you have a question or wanted to report an issue regarding this? Please let me know, as it was not clear from your post.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello,

where can I actually download the complete Xonfluence skin for Matrix with the latest program version?
In Kodi 19.0.0 (for Windows) the Xonfluence-version number 4.0.10 appears.
This is about 2 to 3 years old after all.
In the skin-infos the item "automatic updates" is activated.

Regards
jacky_smith
(2021-05-06, 22:25)jacky_smith Wrote: Hello,

where can I actually download the complete Xonfluence skin for Matrix with the latest program version?

Regards
jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , I am in the process of updating Xonfluence to work well in Matrix.  As such, there is no "official" Xonfluence version for Matrix, and there is no repo where you can find this, thus there are no automatic updates.

At the moment, the only place you can download a version of Xonfluence for Matrix is here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-06, 21:12)bsoriano Wrote: @jmh2002 , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I think I have implemented what you were looking for...

Hi Bart, I've given it a quick test and it looks absolutely perfect. I really appreciate it and as you see I've been wanting this original behaviour back since April 2017 - 4 years ago.

So I really want to give you a HUGE THANKS for this!!!

You have really made my day, thanks again Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-05-06, 22:32)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 22:25)jacky_smith Wrote: Hello,

Regards
jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , I am in the process of updating Xonfluence to work well in Matrix.  As such, there is no "official" Xonfluence version for Matrix, and there is no repo where you can find this, thus there are no automatic updates.

At the moment, the only place you can download a version of Xonfluence for Matrix is here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

Regards,

Bart
Thank you very much.

Regards
jacky_smith
(2021-05-07, 00:03)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 21:12)bsoriano Wrote: @jmh2002 , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I think I have implemented what you were looking for...

Hi Bart, I've given it a quick test and it looks absolutely perfect. I really appreciate it and as you see I've been wanting this original behaviour back since April 2017 - 4 years ago.

So I really want to give you a HUGE THANKS for this!!!

You have really made my day, thanks again Nod
@jmh2002 , thanks for confirming.  

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello all,

For those of you who are keeping track of Xonfluence for Matrix, version 4.1.1 is in my GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip).

The cumulative updates/fixes/additions that I have made so far:

• Matrix compatible version
  • Fixed poster/thumb not showing in video views/OSD/widgets
  • Added Versions button to addon info
  • Fixed sideblade not showing in global search dialog
  • Changed most widget content to be dynamic instead of dependent on addons
  • Added option to use script.embuary.info for Next Aired widget
  • Added Recent widgets with watched items for movies/episodes/concerts
  • Added PVR Guide Controls dialog
  • Fixed In Progress Tv Shows path
  • Added Play random button for videos (needs script.playrandomvideos)
  • Added option to show menu text in all caps
  • Added less bright icons (thanks rafikw)
  • Added watched/in-progress overlays to widgets
  • Added support for Artist Slideshow 3.x
  • Added Artists menu option for Concerts
  • Fixed episode counts in Media Info 2 view
  • Fixed issue with logging off profiles
  • Made optional the use of script.favourites and service.library.data.provider
  • Fixed show info on start for live streams (GitHub #52)
  • Added options to show larger seekbar on intro and when seeking

There is still a lot to do to complete the changes in the skinning engine for Matrix, but we are getting there.

Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello Bart,

I have a lot of music videos for which I have manually created nfo files ("Local Information only"). These have different resolutions and different audio formats.
If these are registered under the main point "Videos", Xonfluence shows very detailed the video format and audio format if "View option" is set accordingly (see picture).

Under the main point "music video" these information are missing completely or partially.
With access via "Artist" the information is missing completely (see picture).

With access via "Titles" a part of the information is missing: Resolution, audio codec and number of audio channels (see image).

Would it be possible to add this? That would be great.

Regards
jacky_smith
Bart, could you possibly add the two lines of code needed for CinemaVision support in case they get it working again? It has no effect without Cinemavision running and basically just suppresses the busy icons when it's running (which are annoying when switching between cinema ads/bumpers, etc.)
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-05-07, 21:43)jacky_smith Wrote: Hello Bart,

I have a lot of music videos for which I have manually created nfo files ("Local Information only"). These have different resolutions and different audio formats.
If these are registered under the main point "Videos", Xonfluence shows very detailed the video format and audio format if "View option" is set accordingly (see picture).

Under the main point "music video" these information are missing completely or partially.
With access via "Artist" the information is missing completely (see picture).

With access via "Titles" a part of the information is missing: Resolution, audio codec and number of audio channels (see image).

Would it be possible to add this? That would be great.

Regards
jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I think I added the info you were looking for.  While the three views do not look exactly the same, the flags should look the same.  Please let me know how this looks to you.  Thanks,

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13