• 184(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi Bart,

I'm not sure how this question / suggestion meets your overall vision of Xonfluence for Matrix but an advantage that the newer skins seem to have are more extensive options for Widget creation.

Thinking quickly the most obvious missing option is 'Sort By'? And maybe also defining the Content Type to help display the correct images and metadata? I'm sure you have a more detailed knowledge about these type of things than I do.

Is it even possible to add these more extensive Widget creation options to older skins like Xonfluence?

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on this subject.

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-05-08, 01:06)jmh2002 Wrote: Hi Bart,

I'm not sure how this question / suggestion meets your overall vision of Xonfluence for Matrix but an advantage that the newer skins seem to have are more extensive options for Widget creation.

Thinking quickly the most obvious missing option is 'Sort By'? And maybe also defining the Content Type to help display the correct images and metadata? I'm sure you have a more detailed knowledge about these type of things than I do.

Is it even possible to add these more extensive Widget creation options to older skins like Xonfluence?

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts on this subject.

THANKS Smile

@jmh2002, it is certainly possible to add that; I did something like that with Amber a couple of years ago. It is a big undertaking.

The most configurable way for widgets is using script.skinshortcuts.

I cannot commit to doing this at this time. However, I could add other widgets that you would like to have. If you can provide me a list, I will look into adding them.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-07, 23:14)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 21:43)jacky_smith Wrote: Hello Bart,

I have a lot of music videos for which I have manually created nfo files ("Local Information only"). These have different resolutions and different audio formats.
If these are registered under the main point "Videos", Xonfluence shows very detailed the video format and audio format if "View option" is set accordingly (see picture).

Under the main point "music video" these information are missing completely or partially.
With access via "Artist" the information is missing completely (see picture).

With access via "Titles" a part of the information is missing: Resolution, audio codec and number of audio channels (see image).

Would it be possible to add this? That would be great.

Regards
jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , could you please try the latest from GitHub? I think I added the info you were looking for.  While the three views do not look exactly the same, the flags should look the same.  Please let me know how this looks to you.  Thanks,

Regards,

Bart
Hello Bart,

thank you very much. It looks very good.

Regards,
jacky_smith
Hi Bart,
My next small contribution :-)
Line 1693 in Includes.xml:
            <label>$INFO[System.Date]</label>

can be replaced by:
            <label>$INFO[System.Date] $INFO[System.CPUTemperature,,]</label>

As the result next to the date presented we can see current CPU temperature which is quite important (at least in my opinion)
If CPU temperature is increasing for whatever reason it might be dangerous and cause device's failure.

Also would like to back to my previous request for DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml
I have modified it so it shows AMLogic hardware and video info:

You responded that you can't use it as users might have different, non-AMLogic devices which is fine, but is it possible to detect at the skin's installation what hardware platform installation is performing on and in case it is AMLogic based SoC, appropriate DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml is installed?

And the last kind of issue what would be nice to see it is implemented:
at the video pause, bottom subtitles are covered ("shadowed") so it's impossible to read them:
In above screenshot it's almost not visible but there is a text: "Dostałem nowe akta z Ma"

Would it be possible to get rid those "shadows" at the subtitle position when pause is pressed so the subtitle would be readable?

All the best Bart,
(2021-05-08, 12:31)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart,

can be replaced by:

As the result next to the date presented we can see current CPU temperature which is quite important (at least in my opinion)
If CPU temperature is increasing for whatever reason it might be dangerous and cause device's failure.

You responded that you can't use it as users might have different, non-AMLogic devices which is fine, but is it possible to detect at the skin's installation what hardware platform installation is performing on and in case it is AMLogic based SoC, appropriate DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml is installed?

at the video pause, bottom subtitles are covered ("shadowed") so it's impossible to read them:
In above screenshot it's almost not visible but there is a text: "Dostałem nowe akta z Ma"

Would it be possible to get rid those "shadows" at the subtitle position when pause is pressed so the subtitle would be readable?

All the best Bart,
@rafikW , thanks for your requests.  I will add options to remove the shadow behind the seek bar on pause, and to include the CPU temperature alongside the date.

As for the AMLogic info, I did modify the DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml to show the AMLogic information that you requested.  It does so if you have the addon script.amlogic.displayinfo installed, as per your modified file and what I mentioned here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3029830 .  In fact, if you have the addon, it is run when DialogPlayerProcessInfo.xml is loaded.  

Making the information appear only if you have that addon installed is the way I saw to accommodate your request without making it mandatory for all users, who may or may not use AMLogic platform, or who may or may not want to see that information.  Do you have the addon installed and enabled in your system?

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-08, 16:53)bsoriano Wrote:

can be replaced by:

All the best Bart,
[...]It does so if you have the addon script.amlogic.displayinfo installed[ ...]
Do you have the addon installed and enabled in your system?

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
Apparently I don't have it installed as I don't see these AMLogic additional information.
Forgive me my ignorance but where to get addon script.amlogic.displayinfo from?
I have searched all addons repositories for "amlogic" word and found only "Services - Amlogic VNC" which I guess is not the one I need.
(2021-05-08, 17:26)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 16:53)bsoriano Wrote:

can be replaced by:

All the best Bart,
[...]It does so if you have the addon script.amlogic.displayinfo installed[ ...]

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
Apparently I don't have it installed as I don't see these AMLogic additional information.
I have searched all addons repositories for "amlogic" word and found only "Services - Amlogic VNC" which I guess is not the one I need.
@rafikW , you can find it here: https://github.com/roidy/script.amlogic.displayinfo

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-08, 19:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 17:26)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 16:53)bsoriano Wrote: [...]It does so if you have the addon script.amlogic.displayinfo installed[ ...]

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
@rafikW , you can find it here: https://github.com/roidy/script.amlogic.displayinfo

Regards,

Bart

I tried to install it but unfortunately getting:
"The depenednecy on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied"
(2021-05-08, 19:14)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 19:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 17:26)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart,

Regards,

Bart

@rafikW, first of all, I understand that you are using COREELEC as your OS and that you are running on an AMLogic device.  If you are not, then you will not be able to see that additional info.

If you are, then what I was reading is that the addon is part of CE, and it is named video display info or something like that.  It should be under CE addons.  Unfortunately, I do not have CE or an AMLogic device to test and help you further.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-08, 20:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 19:14)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 19:09)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , you can find it here: https://github.com/roidy/script.amlogic.displayinfo

Regards,

Bart

@rafikW, first of all, I understand that you are using COREELEC as your OS and that you are running on an AMLogic device.  If you are not, then you will not be able to see that additional info.

If you are, then what I was reading is that the addon is part of CE, and it is named video display info or something like that.  It should be under CE addons.  Unfortunately, I do not have CE or an AMLogic device to test and help you further.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
Yes, of course, my device is AMLogic hardware: Odroid-N2
I have also another one: Odroid-C2 on which there is CoreELEC with Kodi Leia installed and in CoreELEC Addon-ons repository under Program add-ons section there is CoreELEC Display Info add-on (Author: roidy, version 9.2.100) and it is by default enabled without possibility to uninstall.
It is missing in CoreELEC on Odroid-N2 running Kodi Matrix. I'm going to ask on CoreELEC forum what's going on...
Edit: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/coreele...trix/15706
(2021-05-08, 20:14)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 20:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 19:14)rafikW Wrote: I tried to install it but unfortunately getting:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
I have also another one: Odroid-C2 on which there is CoreELEC with Kodi Leia installed and in CoreELEC Addon-ons repository under Program add-ons section there is CoreELEC Display Info add-on (Author: roidy, version 9.2.100) and it is by default enabled without possibility to uninstall.
It is missing in CoreELEC on Odroid-N2 running Kodi Matrix. I'm going to ask on CoreELEC forum what's going on...

@rafikW, yes, please do, that's the addon as far as I know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-08, 20:17)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 20:14)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 20:02)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW, first of all, I understand that you are using COREELEC as your OS and that you are running on an AMLogic device.  If you are not, then you will not be able to see that additional info.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

Regards,

Bart
Answer is here: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/coreele...trix/15706
(2021-05-08, 21:49)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 20:17)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 20:14)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart,

Regards,

Bart
Answer is here: https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/coreele...trix/15706
@rafikW , thanks.  Can you please try the latest from Git? I changed the code to reflect the answer you provided.  Please let me know if you are now seeing the values that you expect.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hi Bart,

I'm not sure if it's a problem on my side but adding a Widget via Custom Widgets - Favourites doesn't seem to be working for me on LibreElec (clicking Custom Widgets - Favourites does nothing) but it IS working on Windows.

Huh
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2021-05-09, 05:10)jmh2002 Wrote: Hi Bart,

I'm not sure if it's a problem on my side but adding a Widget via Custom Widgets - Favourites doesn't seem to be working for me on LibreElec (clicking Custom Widgets - Favourites does nothing) but it IS working on Windows.

Huh

I also seem to have a memory leak leading to a freeze on my LibreElec device. Can you please give me a link to download the Skin version before 4.1.0 so that I can test this properly?

In addition, the appearance of the video widget now seems different depending on whether Poster or Thumbnail is chosen under Widget Format. Poster shows the large black frame around the images, Thumbnail does not.

Is this a bug? (let me know if you need a screenshot)

Overall I seem to have had some strange behaviour start on my LibreElec device and I'm not really sure why. But it seems to be connected to the skin (and/or the widgets) because if I switch to Estuary I don't have any memory leak.

THANKS Smile
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13