• 186(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-05-10, 18:41)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 23:00)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 22:29)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , how does this look to you?

The changes are already on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Bart: what to say? Simple one word: PERFECT!

Now the only one remaining smallest tweak: add CPU Temp and that would be all what I was dreaming and thanks to you it has come true :-)

EDIT... Sorry Bart but I checked with few other movies and series and apparently that was my wrong suggestion to move "End time" to that position.
When the title of the movie is long then the result is not so nice:

so maybe solution would be to move Pause icon below current time elapsed and End time below total time of the movie as presented above on screenshot?
@rafikW , I made some changes to positioning which I think cover all scenarios, and this is what I came up with:

As you can see, with these changes the OSD is shown without interference as well.  What do you think?

In terms of the CPU temperature, it did not really make much sense to me to display it next to the date, so instead I decided to show it below the date.  In order for it to show, you need to enable a new setting here:

The CPU temp will show below the date (or by itself if showing the clock and date are disabled).  It is important to note that if Kodi reports the temp as "Not available", or you are on the home window, the clock and date are being displayed, and the menu item has a widget showing, then the CPU temp will not be shown.

Please test and let me know if this what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,
Changes you made for "End time" positioning - you have found the best solution :-) and now it is as it should! Thanks.
Regarding CPU Temperature: I'm afraid it have to be one line and CPU added just after the date. Few years back I have modified Includes.xml and included CPU Temperature in separate section as you did but... then I was suffering micro stuttering on all videos and I spend enormous number of hours to find the root cause not even thinking that was due to that modification.
So if possible then kind of "if" statement should be implemented like:
if "show CPU Temperature is enabled" then:
 <label>$INFO[System.Date] $INFO[System.CPUTemperature,,]</label>
else:
<label>$INFO[System.Date]</label>
(2021-05-10, 20:14)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 23:00)rafikW Wrote: Bart: what to say? Simple one word: PERFECT!

Now the only one remaining smallest tweak: add CPU Temp and that would be all what I was dreaming and thanks to you it has come true :-)

EDIT... Sorry Bart but I checked with few other movies and series and apparently that was my wrong suggestion to move "End time" to that position.

so maybe solution would be to move Pause icon below current time elapsed and End time below total time of the movie as presented above on screenshot?
@rafikW , I made some changes to positioning which I think cover all scenarios, and this is what I came up with:

As you can see, with these changes the OSD is shown without interference as well.  What do you think?

In terms of the CPU temperature, it did not really make much sense to me to display it next to the date, so instead I decided to show it below the date.  In order for it to show, you need to enable a new setting here:

The CPU temp will show below the date (or by itself if showing the clock and date are disabled).  It is important to note that if Kodi reports the temp as "Not available", or you are on the home window, the clock and date are being displayed, and the menu item has a widget showing, then the CPU temp will not be shown.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,
Changes you made for "End time" positioning - you have found the best solution :-) and now it is as it should! Thanks.
Regarding CPU Temperature: I'm afraid it have to be one line and CPU added just after the date. Few years back I have modified Includes.xml and included CPU Temperature in separate section as you did but... then I was suffering micro stuttering on all videos and I spend enormous number of hours to find the root cause not even thinking that was due to that modification.
else:

@rafikW, thank you for that info! I will change the code to show the CPU temp alongside the date if the setting is enabled.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
i don't know if its a bug in xonfluence but the media flag is ok for h264 or MPEG2 but didn't show up for vc-1 codec

i don't have a full use of all the possibilities that xonfluence offer but for my simple use xonfluence is now perfect (except the media flag for vc-1 Rofl )

so a big thank you
(2021-05-09, 23:00)rafikW Wrote: Bart: what to say? Simple one word: PERFECT!

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,
else:
@rafikW , done.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Please test and let me know if it now looks as you expected.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-10, 21:04)dkangel Wrote: i don't know if its a bug in xonfluence but the media flag is ok for h264 or MPEG2 but didn't show up for vc-1 codec

i don't have a full use of all the possibilities that xonfluence offer but for my simple use xonfluence is now perfect (except the media flag for vc-1 Rofl )

so a big thank you
@dkangel , Xonfluence does have a flag for VC-1, but is possible that the way the codec is reported to Kodi by your file(s) is not the spelling expected by Xonfluence.  If the file reports to Kodi "wvc1" or "vc-1" as the codec, then the flag will be shown.  Some videos report the codec as "vc1" (no dash), and in those cases Xonfluence will not show the flag. 

I added a new flag named "vc1" without the dash.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know if the flag is showing now for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-10, 21:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 21:04)dkangel Wrote: i don't know if its a bug in xonfluence but the media flag is ok for h264 or MPEG2 but didn't show up for vc-1 codec

so a big thank you
@dkangel , Xonfluence does have a flag for VC-1, but is possible that the way the codec is reported to Kodi by your file(s) is not the spelling expected by Xonfluence.  If the file reports to Kodi "wvc1" or "vc-1" as the codec, then the flag will be shown.  Some videos report the codec as "vc1" (no dash), and in those cases Xonfluence will not show the flag. 

I added a new flag named "vc1" without the dash.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know if the flag is showing now for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
It's perfectly working now. Thank you once again
(2021-05-10, 22:18)dkangel Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 21:59)bsoriano Wrote:

so a big thank you

Regards,

Bart
It's perfectly working now. Thank you once again
Disregard the previous post as I am barely computer literate.
I have beeen using xonfluence for years on an android box and was delighted to see it updated to work on kodi ver19.
It was working perfectly until I updated it recently and I have noticed that the bluetooth remote has got very slugish ie clicking on a key sometimes there is a delay completing the operation.
I also notice that when playing videos the picture freezes momentarily before jumping forward.
As I said this has only happened since I upgraded. If the previous version was available I would downgrade to check or alternatively a fix is found
(2021-05-10, 21:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 18:41)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , I made some changes to positioning which I think cover all scenarios, and this is what I came up with:

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,
else:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
You have added a dot between date and CPU Temperature... OK, can it be there. Again: thanks a lot.
Unfortunately "aggressive" icons for HD, SD and 4K are back, so could you please correct?
(2021-05-11, 16:54)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 21:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 20:14)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart,
else:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
You have added a dot between date and CPU Temperature... OK, can it be there. Again: thanks a lot.
Unfortunately "aggressive" icons for HD, SD and 4K are back, so could you please correct?
@rafikW , yes, I added the dot, as, in my opinion, there needs to be some separation between the date and the CPU temp other than a space.

As for the icons, could you please send me again the textures.xbt file that you put together? I seem to have misplaced it.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-11, 19:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 16:54)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 21:09)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , done.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
@rafikW , yes, I added the dot, as, in my opinion, there needs to be some separation between the date and the CPU temp other than a space.

As for the icons, could you please send me again the textures.xbt file that you put together? I seem to have misplaced it.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
Here you are Textures.xbt: https://file.io/mB8wzcXILgVz
Hello,

does anyone know where the default background image (startup.jpg) is located in the file path?
I have searched all the paths but found nothing.

Thanks and Regards
jacky_smith
(2021-05-11, 22:13)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 19:10)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 16:54)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart,

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
Here you are Textures.xbt: https://file.io/mB8wzcXILgVz
@rafikW , thank you.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-11, 22:31)jacky_smith Wrote: Hello,

does anyone know where the default background image (startup.jpg) is located in the file path?
I have searched all the paths but found nothing.

Thanks and Regards
jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , that image is part of the addon resource.images.skinbackgrounds.xonfluence, which you can find here: https://github.com/Helly1206/resource.im...master.zip

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-11, 12:41)phil49 Wrote: Disregard the previous post as I am barely computer literate.
I have beeen using xonfluence for years on an android box and was delighted to see it updated to work on kodi ver19.
It was working perfectly until I updated it recently and I have noticed that the bluetooth remote has got very slugish ie clicking on a key sometimes there is a delay completing the operation.
I also notice that when playing videos the picture freezes momentarily before jumping forward.
As I said this has only happened since I upgraded. If the previous version was available I would downgrade to check or alternatively a fix is found

That sounds similar to the odd jumpy delays I've experienced on my 2nd Gen FireTV 4K.  The odd thing is it seems to only do it when I make a major setting change or first start up and it eventually calms down again (Confluence doesn't do it at all, though).  I have no idea the cause.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13