• 187(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi, thank you so much for keeping this skin alive.  Blush

Not sure if it's been mentioned but TV Shows have the option for Posters missing and only showing a clip of the episode as a Poster.  Movies are showing Posters.

Other than that all is looking good.
Hello Bart,

when I want to change the default background image, only "Default" and other hard disk partitions appear in the selection window for "Single Image".
With "Multi Image", "Network File System" additionally appears. And there I have access to my data in the corresponding directories.
Is it possible to enable access to "Network File System" with "Single Image"?

Thank you and Regards

jacky_smith
(2021-05-12, 08:21)Rudders Wrote: Hi, thank you so much for keeping this skin alive.  Blush

Not sure if it's been mentioned but TV Shows have the option for Posters missing and only showing a clip of the episode as a Poster.  Movies are showing Posters.

@Rudders, thanks for the feedback.  What view type are you using? And could you please post a screenshot? Finally, are you using the latest version in my GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip)?

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-12, 11:42)jacky_smith Wrote: Hello Bart,

when I want to change the default background image, only "Default" and other hard disk partitions appear in the selection window for "Single Image".
With "Multi Image", "Network File System" additionally appears. And there I have access to my data in the corresponding directories.

Thank you and Regards

jacky_smith

@jacky_smith, I will take a look.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Thank you and Regards

jacky_smith

Just copy your single image that you want to use as the background to your device location and point to it.
I think accessing images on the network location might slow down the whole skin's engine.

Thank you and Regards

jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , I checked, and, unfortunately, this is not possible.  The function that Kodi uses to set a single image do not include networked file systems in the file browser.  Only the function to set a path (folder) opens a file browser that includes networked file systems.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-12, 19:01)bsoriano Wrote:

Thank you and Regards

jacky_smith
@jacky_smith , I checked, and, unfortunately, this is not possible.  The function that Kodi uses to set a single image do not include networked file systems in the file browser.  Only the function to set a path (folder) opens a file browser that includes networked file systems.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you for your effort.
In the meantime, I have set up a directory with the pictures that is accessible to Kodi, which of course also works.

Regards
jacky_smith
(2021-05-12, 12:24)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 08:21)Rudders Wrote: Hi, thank you so much for keeping this skin alive.  Blush

@Rudders, thanks for the feedback.  What view type are you using? And could you please post a screenshot? Finally, are you using the latest version in my GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip)?

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart, I use mediainfo2 as the view.  The option to choose a poster has come back nowHuh  The Poster also shows in the views that allow it. The only issue is when I move the mouse during a tv show or press I to see info the poster just shows as a clip of the tv show and not the poster.  This is fine for movies.

I am using the latest version from Github.
(2021-05-12, 23:16)Rudders Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 12:24)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart, I use mediainfo2 as the view.  The option to choose a poster has come back nowHuh  The Poster also shows in the views that allow it. The only issue is when I move the mouse during a tv show or press I to see info the poster just shows as a clip of the tv show and not the poster.  This is fine for movies.

I am using the latest version from Github.
@Rudders , to make sure I understand, when you are watching an episode of a tv show, and you move the mouse or press i you see a thumbnail of the episode and not the tv show/season poster, correct? If that is the case, that is not an error, that is by design.  If the tv show has clearart/clearlogo, that is shown.  

As far as I know, that is how the skin worked before Matrix also.  Is that not the case? Please let me know.  Thanks.

If I am not understanding correctly, please clarify.  Screenshots are very helpful.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
I don't know if this is the most correct place to ask about this, but at least I know the most knowledgeable people on the topic would see this:

Ever since Kodi 19 released, the recent episodes widgets take forever to load up when you first start Kodi. On my  Android TV devices especially it's very slow, I have to wait an additional 10-20 seconds to see them show up, before that it's just blank space where the widget should be.

For what it's worth, those devices' video libraries are hosted in a central database locally, but before version 19 they still populated almost instantly. Also EVEN on the database host PC the widget takes a few seconds to show up on startup. Any ideas?
Hi All,

First of all Thanks to Bart (bsoriano) for picking up the Xonfluence skin for Kodi Matrix.

I've never seen the forum so alive!

I decided not to work on Xonfluence anymore and I'm also using Bart's version now on Matrix. I decided to update some of my addons to work for Kodi Matrix and also include Bart's Xonfluence for Matrix in my repo. 

Thanks for all the good work.

Helly.
(2021-05-13, 17:16)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi All,

First of all Thanks to Bart (bsoriano) for picking up the Xonfluence skin for Kodi Matrix.

I decided not to work on Xonfluence anymore and I'm also using Bart's version now on Matrix. I decided to update some of my addons to work for Kodi Matrix and also include Bart's Xonfluence for Matrix in my repo. 

Helly.

Nice to hear from you! There have been many fans of your Xonfluence skin over the years. We thank you for all your work, and are thankful Bsoriano stepped up to keep it going. Cheers to both of you!!

Helly.
@Helly1206 , thank you for Xonfluence in the first place! I am honored that you are using this Matrix version as well.

Best regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer

Helly.
Hi Helly,  I can't see any skins in your repo on my KODI.  Do I need to re-install it or is there a newer repo somewhere?

Thanks.
  • 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13