• 193(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-06-02, 21:03)pavichokche Wrote: I saw recently people asked something I was wondering too, when this skin can be added to some repo. I see there was mention about adding it to the official Kodi addon repository?
1. Would it not be possible to host the skin on a private repository, like the original Xonfluence is hosted on this hellyrepo?
2. Until the skin is available on a repo, is there some shortcut way to add a more direct update path for non-PC devices? On some Android TV devices it's quite the hassle to have to move USB sticks and copy files with those Android file managers.
Is there some way to add something inside kodi, like a network location, or anything, so that the most updated version of the skin can be installed?

You can download and put it anywhere you like as long as you link it to KODI in the files section somewhere.  Add-on install by ZIP file.

I do think it might be helpful to have a link somewhere easy to get to for the latest version (you know other than a favorites bookbark).  The first page is usually the best option in a thread, but the original author would probably have to edit/link that there since his post would be first.

@bsoriano - Any luck finding the right switch for hardware acceleration on Android?  Anything else I can check for you or something?
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
wondering if anyone can help - im tinkering in the xonfluence matrix xmls -  these are 2 settings controls - first one is to change the cursor/pointer image,  
- second setting is to enable the large widget.  
- is there a way, so if i enable the large widget setting i can have 'CursorLAF,Max' enabled/disabled with it  - any help much appreciated, thanks

<control type="button" id="1304">  
    <width>1125</width>  
    <height>60</height>  
    <font>font13</font>  
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31897]</label>  
    <label2>$VAR[CursorLAFValue]</label2>  
    <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>  
    <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>  
    <include>MenuButton</include>  
    <onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(CursorLAF))">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Modern)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Modern)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Max)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Max)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Super)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Super)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Ultimate)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Ultimate)">Skin.Reset(CursorLAF)</onclick>  
</control>  

<control type="radiobutton" id="141">  
    <description>large widget layout</description>  
    <width>1125</width>  
    <height>60</height>  
    <font>font13</font>  
    <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>  
    <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>  
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31074]</label>  
    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)</onclick>  
    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)</selected>  
    <include>MenuButton</include>  
</control>
(2021-06-02, 23:14)VonMagnum Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 21:03)pavichokche Wrote: I saw recently people asked something I was wondering too, when this skin can be added to some repo. I see there was mention about adding it to the official Kodi addon repository?
1. Would it not be possible to host the skin on a private repository, like the original Xonfluence is hosted on this hellyrepo?
2. Until the skin is available on a repo, is there some shortcut way to add a more direct update path for non-PC devices? On some Android TV devices it's quite the hassle to have to move USB sticks and copy files with those Android file managers.
Is there some way to add something inside kodi, like a network location, or anything, so that the most updated version of the skin can be installed?

You can download and put it anywhere you like as long as you link it to KODI in the files section somewhere.  Add-on install by ZIP file.

I do think it might be helpful to have a link somewhere easy to get to for the latest version (you know other than a favorites bookbark).  The first page is usually the best option in a thread, but the original author would probably have to edit/link that there since his post would be first.

@bsoriano - Any luck finding the right switch for hardware acceleration on Android?  Anything else I can check for you or something?
Oh okay that's not so bad, I can already do that relatively conveniently. Thanks!
(2021-06-01, 13:26)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 13:25)kenmills Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 22:49)VonMagnum Wrote: Some types of subtitles can't be moved or changed regardless.

Hey Von,  Are you referring to hard coded subs?  I know that if they are hard coded, they are part of the actual video file.

The subs I am referring to are the built in MKV subs, that are separate streams (as in, if you open them in mkvtolnix, the subs are a separate item), can be turned on and off with the T key.

Cheers,
Ken

Position for subs in SRT format can be set in Player - Language menu. There are options: Fixed, Bottom of video, Below video, Top of video, Above video.
Position for PGS subs format is fixed and is not following those options listed above.
Don't know for other subs formats.

Thx mate - my subtitles are all SRT and that worked!  Cheers!
hello

i don't know if it's a bug but when you go to a movie info, after chose casting and want to see the bio of an actor, the posters are missing.

hi Bart -  reporting a couple of issues/bugs  
im on a windows 7 pc using kodi 19.1 64bit version  
- i install the skin as per normal, but once the install is done it returns to the homescreen, minus menubar,floorbuttons,etc except for the background image - in the past versions of xonfluence(18 and lower) you used to get a popup box with exit button/s telling you 'you need to restart kodi...' which doesnt appear - i have to open my pc's taskmanager to kill the process(shutdown kodi)   
also,  
- the 'intro video' repeats its self on startup - so you see it two times!?  -  i just disable the settings at the moment to bypass the issue.
both have been happening since your first release
Small feature/tweak/toggle request:

Can I have the Favorites/Power menu at the bottom be swapped, so that the Power menu button is on the left? I find it more convenient that way, since I don't use the Favorites menu much, but I often go to the Power menu to force Exit the app.
Thanks!
(2021-06-07, 18:11)pavichokche Wrote: Small feature/tweak/toggle request:

Can I have the Favorites/Power menu at the bottom be swapped, so that the Power menu button is on the left? I find it more convenient that way, since I don't use the Favorites menu much, but I often go to the Power menu to force Exit the app.
Thanks!

As another option there is also the ability to modify the floor buttons here: Skin Settings > General > Floor Button Options

Maybe it can be helpful.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-06-08, 08:03)jmh2002 Wrote:

Thanks!

As another option there is also the ability to modify the floor buttons here: Skin Settings > General > Floor Button Options

Maybe it can be helpful.
Yeah I remember seeing those settings. Technically 'Hide Favorites Button' would mostly achieve the effect I want, but it's kind of a bandaid solution since it would be nice to still be able to access the favorites on occasion. I'll do that for now, though, thanks!

Another bandaid would be to swap the 'action' of those two buttons, so pressing the favorites button would open the power menu and vise-versa.
i put a 'hide until focused' setting on the floor buttons so they dont appear/show until you focus on them(move to/highlight).  

maybe some additional floor buttons options with show/hide settings - i can think of a few...reloadskin, refresh container list/s, toggle debug, etc. - just giving some suggestions.  

p.s.  -  (hint/tip) - i use kodi on a windows 7 pc and by using System.Exec & System.ExecWait in the onclicks of the button controls allows me to open files&folders and launch other programs on my pc - just by clicking on a floor button.   
examples:-  
(i) -    <onclick>System.Exec(shell:AppData)</onclick>  (this opens the %appdata% folder on my pc)
(ii) -   <onclick>System.ExecWait(notepad++.exe)</onclick>  (this open notepad++ on my pc)

who's open to adding some 'PC friendly' floor button options Smile  

(add.)   kodi as 'my desktop' Smile
Hi there @bsoriano  Bart!

I'm really enjoying the skin in Matrix - thx again for your great work!

Can I kindly ask for the Same Director button in the information tab of the library?  Here is the pic in Extuary:
https://i.imgur.com/zD8RpT4.jpg

Unless I have missed the setting - in which case, i apologize :-)

Cheers!
Ken
Newbie question:
Can one have more than 5 items on a widget?
Seems like 7 might fit with ease?
How?
Thanx for your time and work.
Best
(2021-06-12, 01:31)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Newbie question:
Can one have more than 5 items on a widget?
Seems like 7 might fit with ease?
How?
Thanx for your time and work.
Best

if you know how to tinker you could just change/adjust the length of the widget/s to incorporate the extra 2 items in the widget layout controls - and you may need to re-position in the widget display controls also, in the IncludesHomeWidget.xml.  
it just a matter of changing a couple of numbers.

Thanks!
if you know how to tinker - all you need to do is re-arrange/sort the buttons controls in the homebottombuttons control in the IncludesMainMenu.xml (what is listed first in the homebottombuttons control will be the first button, what is 2nd in list is 2nd button, and so on - so just re-arrange the controls.
@pavichokche , I will add a repo for Xonfluence in the next week or so, that way it can be automatically updated when I upload a new version.  Please be patient.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
  • 193(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13