•   
  • 196(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(Yesterday, 19:58)udangaribaldi Wrote: hi Bart 
this is more of an irk rather than an issue or bug.  it is about the position of the 'reset skin' setting in the settings the one with the big traffic sign lol - it is at the same level as the submenu button   
- and if you back'd out, on that settings page previously, when you do click skin settings again, the 'reset skin' setting is already highlighted by my mouse - i use a pc with a mouse and sometimes i double-click when i shouldnt 
- and sod's law, been caught a few times lol and had to re-do Smile
@udangaribaldi , I do not think there is much I can do here, since if you press the button, you still get a dialog asking to confirm, and you have to press Yes on that dialog.  And the No button is the default control on that confirmation dialog, so you would have to move the cursor and press the Yes button to actually reset. 

About the only thing I could do is make the reload button (above the traffic icon) instead of the reset button the default.  I just did that.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please let me know if this helps.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 10 AVR: Yamaha RX-V683 TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.1 Skin: Amber
(Yesterday, 13:50)krow Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:09)bsoriano Wrote: @krow, yes, this is Matrix only.  Look at the first post to get info on how to get the skin for Leia.

Regards,

Bart

oh, ok. thanks. i suppose all the new updates (you mentione in the last few posts) will be for matrix only and not leia? anyways, keep up the great work. oh, one small question. can you point me to a tutorial or something on how to add a media flag for WEB-DL for xonfluence? also, i have an empty space between ratio (16:9 etc) and format (blu-ray etc) media flags, dunno whats supposed to be there. studio flag? thanks. much appreciated.
@krow , that is correct, I will only be doing changes for Matrix.  There is no tutorial on how to add a new media flag for Web-DL for Xonfluence.  However, if you, or someone else, can create the flag in the same style as the other Xonfluence media flags (I am not a designer, so I could not), and post it here, I can then provide instructions on how to have it show up in Xonfluence, even for Leia.  I am supposing that you would want the WEB-DL flag to show up similar to the blu-ray flag, meaning that the file name has web-dl in it, correct?

As for the empty space you mention, that is where the 3D flag or Special Features flag goes.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 10 AVR: Yamaha RX-V683 TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.1 Skin: Amber
(Yesterday, 21:38)bsoriano Wrote: @krow , that is correct, I will only be doing changes for Matrix.  There is no tutorial on how to add a new media flag for Web-DL for Xonfluence.  However, if you, or someone else, can create the flag in the same style as the other Xonfluence media flags (I am not a designer, so I could not), and post it here, I can then provide instructions on how to have it show up in Xonfluence, even for Leia.  I am supposing that you would want the WEB-DL flag to show up similar to the blu-ray flag, meaning that the file name has web-dl in it, correct?
first of all, thank you for the reply. second, i was expecting all the updates to be for matrix anyways, will update my leia in the future. thirdly, yes. i have a bunch of self-made WEB-DLs and id like media flag for WEB-DL. i can try designing the flag, but first id need to find other existing flags, they are png i files i presume, so i can use them as a template. where can i find those? in skin.xonfluence folder or? so, yeah. point me in the right direction and ill use my third rate designer skills in... wait for it... photoshop 7.0. yeah, yall heared it right. anyways, jokes aside (not joking about pshop 7.0 though, im dead serious... why you laughing??). thanks for all the hard work, will check updates on my other computer that has matrix installed. hopefully ill be able to fix something up for that WEB-DL flag, just need the location for other flags to use them as templates. cheers!
  •   
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.