• 197(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Smile 
(2021-06-18, 04:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 03:46)Blinkonce Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 00:31)bsoriano Wrote: @Blinkonce , I do not know what is going on in your system.  I run Xonfluence under Windows 10, Kodi Matrix 19.1, and the video keeps on playing in the background, and I can navigate wherever I want while the video is playing.  Here is a screenshot:

Regards,

Bart

I have 3 seperate systems, so it is a little baffling.

As jmh2002 discovered, if the backspace on a keyboard is used then the feature works but on a mouse only setup the X button works differently than it does in Confluence.

I'm going to examine Confluence and Xonfluence under the hood and see if I can spot the difference.

The more that I use Xonfluence though, the more I like it, so great work.

@Blinkonce, thank you for that additional information, I had not tried with a mouse. I will look into it tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you.

It would be the icing on the cake
(2021-06-18, 17:15)Blinkonce Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 04:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 03:46)Blinkonce Wrote: I have 3 seperate systems, so it is a little baffling.

As jmh2002 discovered, if the backspace on a keyboard is used then the feature works but on a mouse only setup the X button works differently than it does in Confluence.

I'm going to examine Confluence and Xonfluence under the hood and see if I can spot the difference.

The more that I use Xonfluence though, the more I like it, so great work.

@Blinkonce, thank you for that additional information, I had not tried with a mouse. I will look into it tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you.

@Blinkonce , I already checked and found the issue.  I just uploaded the changes to GitHub.  Could you please try the latest and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-06-17, 20:54)udangaribaldi Wrote: hi Bart - just a suggestion - it is concerning the 'look' of the submenu - is it possible for you to add an overlay image to the submenu - maybe to just give it a border, clean up the 'look' of them a little.  
as always you're a star!

@udangaribaldi , unfortunately, that's not my area of expertise in skinning.  I am more than happy to look at the change if you are willing to mod the skin yourself.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Smile 
(2021-06-18, 18:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 17:15)Blinkonce Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 04:09)bsoriano Wrote: @Blinkonce, thank you for that additional information, I had not tried with a mouse. I will look into it tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you.

@Blinkonce , I already checked and found the issue.  I just uploaded the changes to GitHub.  Could you please try the latest and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart

It works perfectly.

Thank you so much.
(2021-06-18, 19:28)Blinkonce Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 18:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 17:15)Blinkonce Wrote: Thank you.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart

It works perfectly.

Thank you so much.
Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello all,

I have uploaded version 4.1.4 to GitHub and the Xonfluence repo. 

The main change is that the widget layout selection (at this time, Small or Large) is now done on a per menu item basis.  This means that you can have large widgets for some menu items, and small for others.

You will now see a new setting for "Widget Layout" in the skin setting when you are configuring a menu item.  It looks like this:

When you select (click) this, you get the following dialog:

Thanks a lot to @udangaribaldi , whose "tinkering", as he calls it, gave rise to this code change.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-19, 22:09)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

The main change is that the widget layout selection (at this time, Small or Large) is now done on a per menu item basis.  This means that you can have large widgets for some menu items, and small for others.

You will now see a new setting for "Widget Layout" in the skin setting when you are configuring a menu item.  It looks like this:

Thanks a lot to @udangaribaldi , whose "tinkering", as he calls it, gave rise to this code change.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,
For movie's title in small widget layout there is too big font used:
(2021-06-19, 23:50)rafikW Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,
For movie's title in small widget layout there is too big font used:

@rafikW,

Thanks for that feedback. I will fix that tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer

Regards,

Bart

This is wonderful.
Now, instead of defaulting to the top of the screen, can it go to the location specified in a custom widget?
Thanx.
Following this development, closely
Perhaps this has been addressed before:
How does one display one menu item per page in Xonfluence?
TIA
hi Bart, i was having a gander(look) in the IncludesHomeWidget.xml and i noticed that in some lines of the code where 'conditional' is mentioned, the 'c' was missing, 
so it states 'onditional'   
for example - line 1466
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="180,0" time="0" condition="String.IsEqual(Container($PARAM[Control]).NumItems,3)">onditional</animation>  
i dont think its a new tag/label lol - it appears throughout the xml but not in every instance.
(2021-06-20, 16:52)Macaroni Slick Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

This is wonderful.
Now, instead of defaulting to the top of the screen, can it go to the location specified in a custom widget?
Thanx.
@Macaroni Slick , I am not sure what is it that you are looking for; is it a different position for the widgets? If so, then no, I have no plans of having the widgets appear in a different position, my apologies in advance.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-20, 17:40)udangaribaldi Wrote: hi Bart, i was having a gander(look) in the IncludesHomeWidget.xml and i noticed that in some lines of the code where 'conditional' is mentioned, the 'c' was missing, 
so it states 'onditional'   
for example - line 1466
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="180,0" time="0" condition="String.IsEqual(Container($PARAM[Control]).NumItems,3)">onditional</animation>  
i dont think its a new tag/label lol - it appears throughout the xml but not in every instance.
@udangaribaldi , that is certainly a typo! I will take a look and fix.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-20, 17:33)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Perhaps this has been addressed before:
How does one display one menu item per page in Xonfluence?
TIA

hi - open IncludesMainMenu.xml  goto line 113  
<itemlayout height="90" width="450">  
then goto line 155  
<focusedlayout height="90" width="450">  
change the width, keeping both the same number 
then save - reload skin or restart kodi to see result  

add. you'll probably need to add to the width on line 102 also - you need to lengthen this to include all menu items on the bar.  
p.s. - breakdown  - 
450 is the width of a single main menu item on the bar - just widen it to fill both edges of the screen. 
2250(width on line 102) well divide 2250 by 450 = 5 (the current 5 items you see on the bar)  
so if one menu item is 1000 say in width, line 102's width would be 5000(remember there is 15 potentially to take into account)
(2021-06-20, 17:41)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-20, 16:52)Macaroni Slick Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

This is wonderful.
Thanx.
@Macaroni Slick , I am not sure what is it that you are looking for; is it a different position for the widgets? If so, then no, I have no plans of having the widgets appear in a different position, my apologies in advance.

Regards,

Bart

there is a tinker method - which uses the 'background transparency' settings - replicate it, then change the 'fade' effect to a 'slide' effect - change a couple of numbers - and tad-dar a setting with multiple options to change position/s of practically anything. 
just follow the 'background transparency' settings  
add.-  this method can be used to apply effects onto stuff(controls) rotates, slides, zooms, & fades with degrees/rates (zoom 5%, zoom 10%, position 1, position 2, etc.) - a good method to know  
the code is relatively tiny
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13