• 201(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-07-01, 22:14)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 19:44)udangaribaldi Wrote: just a concern regarding the 'stream' menu item - do any of the .strms still work? - could also add the extra as submenu items possibly, there are also some options which could also go on its submenu.(where you can choose the file, etc.).  
p.s. - please do not remove item from the bar - as it has a good feature - where you can add your own.
@udangaribaldi , I do not use this, and do not think those streams work any more.  I have not looked at the feature of adding your own stream.  Where do you do that?

Regards,

Bart
you can only access that if you change the 'stream' menu item - then select the 'streaming media menu' - you see the choices there  
'stream' in regards to the menubar is only a label/title and not like the other menu items - as it plays one of the .strms(supposed) and doesnt go to a list like all the other menu items.
(2021-07-01, 00:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 22:03)jmh2002 Wrote: Hi Bart, one small issue with the latest version is that if there are not enough items to fill the widget completely then the widget is not centred on the home screen.

I noticed this when the new default set all my widgets back to 'small' after updating.

After changing to the 'large' setting I can confirm that the problem only exists with 'small' widgets. Large widgets are centred correctly even when there are not enough items to fill the widget completely.

THANKS for your continued work, it's most appreciated Nod
@jmh2002 , I have uploaded some changes to GitHub that should fix the animations on the widgets to keep them centered when they have few items.  Please download the latest, test again and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart, I can confirm that the latest version from GitHub fixes small widgets not being centered when if there are not enough items to fill the widget completely.

THANKS Smile

PS: I will also post some small requests / bugs in the next hour or so to meet you deadline of Friday 02 July.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hi Bart, here is just a few requests / bugs leftover from testing:

PART 1 (Kodi Forum Limitation)

1: Would it be possible to set how many seconds the Video OSD should stay on the screen after starting a video?
(Skin Settings > Video OSD Settings > Enable Video OSD start playing introduction)

2: You recently added 'Runtime' to the Media View 3 view. Would it be possible to also add Year and Rating for Movies under (or next to) Runtime?

3: After a recent change to the Skin my Widget for YouTube videos now shows a small '-' (dash) under each image. This seems to be related to episode numbers as very occasionally one of the video will show eXXX instead, but 99% of YouTube videos don't have episode numbers. Can the '-' (dash) be removed please? And maybe only display a valid episode number if returned in the metadata?

4: Thank you for moving all of the notifications to the top left corner. This is mostly working very well, but I note that some notifications have a different shape, ie: round corners vs square corners. The square corner notifications are also slightly larger causing them to overlap the window that is displayed at the same time.

I'm not sure if these 'Square Cornered Notifications' are somehow custom notifications? ie: made by the Skin instead of Kodi?

Additionally, maybe the vertical alignment of the large widget also needs moving down slightly too, because both styles of Notification overlap the large widget too.

Round Corner:

Square Corner and Slightly Larger and Overlapping the Window:

Both Styles Overlap the Large Widget (smaller Round Corner Notification shown):

THANK YOU for considering these issues, it's very appreciated Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Hi Bart, here is just a few requests / bugs leftover from testing:

PART 2 (Kodi Forum Limitation)

5: I still have the problem sometimes of the Weather and other Notifications overlapping each other when the 'Working' notification is displayed at the top left corner.

I first reported it here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3039758 and you replied here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3039766 that "the code is there to hide the info if notifications at top left is enabled and the busy dialog is visible. I have not been able to replicate this issue."

I have managed to replicate that this problem seems to be connected with the transparency of this working notification.

If I set Skin Settings > Global > Enable Original Confluence Popup Seek Bar to Enabled (normally I have it disabled because I dislike this for video playback) then the 'Working' notification is no longer transparent and instead has a black background.

This in turn causes the other Notifications to hide correctly.

Please see below a series of screenshots regarding all of this:

Transparent 'Working' and Weather hidden:

Transparent 'Working and Weather NOT hidden:

Weather hidden by Notification, but Transparent 'Working' is Overlapped:

'Working' with Black Background and Weather hidden

Although I did see one example of 'Working' with Black Background and Weather hidden, but Working is Overlapped with a Square Cornered Notification:

(that's a YouTube Error Notification underneath)

NB: If I set Skin Settings > Global > Enable Original Confluence Popup Seek Bar to Enabled then the 'Volume' notification is also no longer transparent and instead also has a black background:

I'm not so concerned about this since as mentioned above I normally have this setting Disabled, but I'm noting it here as another example of how this setting doesn't just turn on the 'Original Confluence Popup Seek Bar' but also seems to affect transparency settings of other items too (Working, Volume, etc).

6: I still have the problem of a 'ghost' type window being shown when first loading some windows. This happens on both my slow and fast devices. I first reported it here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3036101 and you replied here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3038910 "8. I cannot replicate this issue either."

I have managed to replicate that this problem seems to be connected with using Media View 3, AND opening a Video Node Main Menu item that uses Online Content - in fact it seems to happen most often when opening 'Trakt TV Show Progress', but can also happen with 'TMDB Movies In Theatres' or 'YouTube Watch Later', etc, as other possible examples.

I guess it's the retrieval of the Online Content (when it's not cached or needs refreshing) and when using Media View 3 that is the relevant point.

Sometimes the Home Screen shows nicely as blank/empty until the content is loaded, and sometimes it shows this ghost image until the switching to Media View 3 and displaying the content:

THANK YOU for considering these issues, it's very appreciated Nod
(2021-07-01, 11:22)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 06:04)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Silly question...
Changes on Matrix or Leia?
I am on Leia.
2 hellyrepo does not seem to have update
3 may I please have a download link? Github eludes me at this point
TIA
My apologies, I am only providing changes for Matrix.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you.
I will avail myself of those, next K19 build project.

Best
Smile 
(2021-06-30, 21:46)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 02:09)Blinkonce Wrote: I found another little oddity related to mouse focus.

In the first image you will see that the mouse is hovering over the movie poster for A Passage To India and you see the blue outline to show that it is highlighted.

When I move the mouse down to hover over the Star Trek III poster, as in the second image , instead of this being highlighted, the poster for the last poster on the first line, in this case Indiana Jones is highlighted.

In order to highlight a poster on a lower level I have to scroll down such the the second level has focus as shown in the third image.

I hope that my explanation makes sense.

When I was looking at using Xonfluence I did modify it such that it would install on a couple of Leia Windows installations that I have and noticed that the focus worked correctly in Leia by default, so this seems, on the surface. only to be an oddity with Matrix, that I have installed under both Windows and CoreELEC.

Thanks.
@Blinkonce, thank you for reporting this.  I found the issue and fixed it.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you Bart.

I can confirm that it works perfectly.

You are a Star
I am on Leia.
TIA
If you do want it to work on Leia, then open up the zip file an under the first folder, edit the addon.xml

Change <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/> to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/> and save the file back into the zip

So far I haven't found anything that works differently under any of my Leia installations but it does not mean that it will work if any of the elements of the addon require specific Matrix features.
(2021-07-02, 05:35)Blinkonce Wrote:
I am on Leia.
TIA
If you do want it to work on Leia, then open up the zip file an under the first folder, edit the addon.xml

Change <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/> to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/> and save the file back into the zip

So far I haven't found anything that works differently under any of my Leia installations but it does not mean that it will work if any of the elements of the addon require specific Matrix features.

Thanx for the tip, I tried it, AND IT WORKED!!!
But alas I have no clue as to how to implement the 7 items on a widget.

Thanx, though
(2021-07-02, 17:24)Macaroni Slick Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 05:35)Blinkonce Wrote:
I am on Leia.
TIA

Thanx for the tip, I tried it, AND IT WORKED!!!
But alas I have no clue as to how to implement the 7 items on a widget.

Thanx, though
@Macaroni Slick , the widgets which have Poster for format and Small for layout should display 7 items.  I do not know if this will work for you, given that you are using a Matrix skin on Leia.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-07-02, 03:10)jmh2002 Wrote: Hi Bart, here is just a few requests / bugs leftover from testing:

PART 1 (Kodi Forum Limitation)

1: Would it be possible to set how many seconds the Video OSD should stay on the screen after starting a video?
(Skin Settings > Video OSD Settings > Enable Video OSD start playing introduction)
+1 for that #1 proposed change...

I have a fix-change request myself -
1. Unlike on Windows, on android, installing running kodi 19 + 18 together - is not possible. To do that (till v19 will have proper addon coverage/support) I am using a fork of kodi 19. It's icon is changed, so to differentiate it from the installed 18 . I'd like to be able to also change the kodi logo on the top  left. To do that, there is already an optional  kodi-logo.png inclusion in xml/includes.xml line #2433.

BUT, this requires to locate a new logo png file inside the addons/skin.xonfluence path, change it's name in the xml, and all, I believe, might be erase upon any update(?) .
I suggest to replace that line
<texture>kodi-logo.png</texture>
to:
<texture>special://home\userdata\addon_data\skin.xonfluence\kodi-logo.png</texture>
So, it will check the DATA path, and will be persistent during updates. For compatibility, the original logo can be also put into that same data path, or just check that data path for available logo before deciding...

2. More from my wish list: Add sort method "by IMBD rating"...

3. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3026829 <- my proposed PR/enhancement for adding the "duration time" for all media types in the media info2 list view will be nice to see implemented too Smile ->
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3026829

Thanks!
Hi,
1. Is is possible to see movie/tv shows ratings (from imdb, rotten, etc,)?
2. Is is possible to have the background on homescreen changed automatically with (recent) movies/tv shows pics taken from a service that provide these pics? I don’t want to manage a folder with pics.

Thanks
(2021-07-03, 13:55)wasssu Wrote: Hi,
2. Is is possible to have the background on homescreen changed automatically with (recent) movies/tv shows pics taken from a service that provide these pics? I don’t want to manage a folder with pics.

Thanks
1.  Yes , in most "Media info x" and list view types. Too bad you cannot sort by this rating.. In my case - I've added also the duration in Leia...
(2021-07-03, 14:21)rafi1 Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 13:55)wasssu Wrote: Hi,

Thanks
1.  Yes , in most "Media info x" and list view types. Too bad you cannot sort by this rating.. In my case - I've added also the duration in Leia...

I only have the duration, the rating is missing (kodi matrix + seren). Do I have to activate it somewhere else or install some dependences?
Thanks
(2021-07-03, 16:27)wasssu Wrote: I only have the duration, the rating is missing (kodi matrix + seren).

As per our forum rules (wiki), please do not use or mention any addons related to video piracy on this forum.
(2021-07-03, 16:27)wasssu Wrote: I only have the duration, the rating is missing (kodi matrix + seren). Do I have to activate it somewhere else or install some dependences?
Thanks
I'll need to double check. I might have changed something else too that I forget about...

Edit: I just double checked, the mod I've share includes the rating as well on Windows. I haven't checked on Android, tho...
Edit 2 : I've needed to change it to work on Android too..Also - added another version to include # of voters ...
https://xonfluence.page.link/ViewsVideoLibrary (tested to work only with 18.9)
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13