• 203(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-07-03, 17:28)bsoriano Wrote: @jmh2002 , I will be looking at these.  Thanks for reporting.

(2021-07-03, 17:30)bsoriano Wrote: @jmh2002, thank you for providing the specific conditions under which you are encountering the issues.  I will try to replicate them.  Please be advised that I will not be able to solve them if I cannot replicate tem in my system.

Thanks for all your work Bart! Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-07-02, 18:39)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 17:24)Macaroni Slick Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 05:35)Blinkonce Wrote: If you do want it to work on Leia, then open up the zip file an under the first folder, edit the addon.xml

Change <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/> to <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/> and save the file back into the zip

So far I haven't found anything that works differently under any of my Leia installations but it does not mean that it will work if any of the elements of the addon require specific Matrix features.

Thanx for the tip, I tried it, AND IT WORKED!!!
But alas I have no clue as to how to implement the 7 items on a widget.

Thanx, though
@Macaroni Slick , the widgets which have Poster for format and Small for layout should display 7 items.  I do not know if this will work for you, given that you are using a Matrix skin on Leia.

Regards,

Bart

I assume there is no way to keep the 5 item widget now? The 7 items is just too cluttered for my taste. If not, I'll just stick with 4.1.4 as is.

Thanks for updating this skin!
(2021-07-04, 00:42)Gopher651 Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 18:39)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 17:24)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Thanx for the tip, I tried it, AND IT WORKED!!!
But alas I have no clue as to how to implement the 7 items on a widget.

Thanx, though
@Macaroni Slick , the widgets which have Poster for format and Small for layout should display 7 items.  I do not know if this will work for you, given that you are using a Matrix skin on Leia.

Regards,

Bart

I assume there is no way to keep the 5 item widget now? The 7 items is just too cluttered for my taste. If not, I'll just stick with 4.1.4 as is.

Thanks for updating this skin!

@Gopher651, no there is not. I will consider making this an option, but not for a while.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Bug report: Your README.txt is not up to date, it's preview on github points to nowhere ... Wink
Quote:skin.xonfluence:

See: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315391

Please send Comments and Bugreports to hellyrulez@Home.nl
(2021-07-03, 21:11)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 19:52)rafi1 Wrote: A quick question: will an update destroy the new file in extras/resources/  ?
@rafi1, I am not sure, I will test and let you know.

Regards,

Bart
@bart , I've checked it, I think update replaces/erases everything. I'm not 100% sure tho...
If so, it seems like only locating files in addon data can resolve it, so you'd need to check for a new  logo file in there first (if exists) , then use the original...
(2021-07-03, 21:40)rafi1 Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 21:22)wasssu Wrote:
(2021-07-03, 20:58)rafi1 Wrote: Good idea Smile  Try https://xonfluence.page.link/ViewsVideoLibrary -> ViewsVideoLibrary_ratingandvotes_short.xml   ...
Great! Thanks! Smile
Which Kodi/skin version and under which OS is it?

Matrix 19.0 / 4.1.5 skin , Android (nvidia shield)
@wasssu : Good to know it works on Martrix, but I suspect we might be missing lot's of matrix related changes in that same file.
At some point (when this addon is more stable on Matrix) I guess I'd need to port the changes.  The rating is already inside  Matrix release, so maybe this will no longer be needed...

PS:
I've updated my ViewsVideoLibrary_ratingandvotes_short.xml on G. drive to make the list display even shorter, using only hh:mm time format, plus show the date added on selection... Plus, one with a release year too

@bsoriano : You might want to do the same with all runtime-s/duration-s/ratings

Full image

Full Image

Image[/url]
could i make some suggestions regarding - if there is not enough space available for what you want to display...
you could scroll them - or have one fade out, for another to appear, etc. - or you could, when you focus on/highlight an item a little popup appears with the relevant info on it.   
you could add extra options into the sideblade (that thing that pops out with options/settings in it) so you could add your own to switch from having one option showing to another.  
font size - i know, but it can make the space needed in some instances.
(2021-07-05, 13:34)udangaribaldi Wrote: or you could, when you focus on/highlight an item a little popup appears with the relevant info on it

Exactly, you can see that in the second picture above, where the "added date" shows only when you select/over an item. The rest of the details are visiable in the right pane anyways.  I like to fill up the line with *actual* "media info" data as much as possible, as the view-name also suggests...
(2021-07-05, 15:03)rafi1 Wrote:
(2021-07-05, 13:34)udangaribaldi Wrote: or you could, when you focus on/highlight an item a little popup appears with the relevant info on it

Exactly, you can see that in the second picture above, where the "added date" shows only when you select/over an item. The rest of the details are visiable in the right pane anyways.  I like to fill up the line with *actual* "media info" data as much as possible, and the view-name also suggests...
i sometimes put 2 $INFO labels in same tag and separate them using [CR] 
this will then show one label above the other(in same 'space' on the line)
(2021-07-05, 15:44)udangaribaldi Wrote:
(2021-07-05, 15:03)rafi1 Wrote:

Exactly, you can see that in the second picture above, where the "added date" shows only when you select/over an item. The rest of the details are visiable in the right pane anyways.  I like to fill up the line with *actual* "media info" data as much as possible, and the view-name also suggests...
i sometimes put 2 $INFO labels in same tag and separate them using [CR] 
this will then show one label above the other(in same 'space' on the line)
Like what additional info? There is no sense to add info you already see on the right... Smile
I wanted to add the file size, but this ".Size" property seems like a bug, and is not working for a long time in Kodi...
it was just a space-saving tip Smile
Thanks! Angel
hi Bart - installed the latest zip from https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence  
and i had a little gander(look) in the IncludesHomeWidget.xml - and i noticed something! about some of the widget display controls(the ones with the params in) especially for the playlists 
see <param name="Control">80324</param> but the number now is different in each 
in previous versions - the number was the same -- so same number for .HasFocus(1) as for .HasFocus(2), etc. to (15). all them would have had same number there.   
im just querying it as it might be a potential issue. or is this a result of your updates/fixes etc.
(2021-07-05, 18:59)udangaribaldi Wrote: hi Bart - installed the latest zip from https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence  
and i had a little gander(look) in the IncludesHomeWidget.xml - and i noticed something! about some of the widget display controls(the ones with the params in) especially for the playlists 
see <param name="Control">80324</param> but the number now is different in each 
in previous versions - the number was the same -- so same number for .HasFocus(1) as for .HasFocus(2), etc. to (15). all them would have had same number there.   
im just querying it as it might be a potential issue.
@udangaribaldi, actually having the same number was causing issues, like the animations to center the widgets not working.  Having a unique id is the way to go.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13