• 205(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-07-13, 09:49)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Quick drop:
Working on Android phone in K19 environment.
Wrap around, in the lower menu bar position, locks everything up.
So far, otherwise, enjoying crafting on this skin.
Best!!!
Learned this today...
Perhaps it'll help someone else:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/19406
THANXEVERSOMUCH

"America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans.
Everywhere else is Cleveland."
Tennessee Williams

NOLA18 and NOLA19 are my tribute builds to New Orleans. My thanx to Mark from Grindhouse Kodi for his patient tutelage on many aspects of the Xonfluence skin.
Special thanx to Bart Soriano from Xonfluence Skin for the Widget Mod to Xonfluence to make the Cineaste section VERY special. My privilege!

Available soon from:

*URLS removed by moderator*

Thanxeversomuch,
Macaroni Slick Builds
@Macaroni Slick

For your information:
  • 'Grindhouse' is on our list of banned add-ons
  • The 'Twistednutz' and Breezz repos appear to be fitting candidates for our banned add-ons list
  • "Builds" in general are not welcome on this forum.

So whatever you're advertising, our forum will not be your platform to do so.
Sorry, bout that.
Won't happen again
(2021-07-01, 17:46)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Please let me know of any bugs/issues that you have with version 4.1.5 and that you might not have reported yet.  I have some fixes that I will put in version 4.1.6; I want to release that version very soon.  The reason that I ask is that there will not be another version in quite a while, since I am planning on starting the inclusion of script.skinshortcuts for menu/submenu/widget configuration (thank you @jdig4240 for the request and some base code), and this is a very big job, that could well take me weeks.

Given the above, please report any issues/bugs as soon as you can.  The deadline for receiving them is July 2nd.  I will post version 4.1.6 on that date, with the fixes I already have made, plus hopefully the fixes for any bugs you report until then.

After that, when I finish the inclusion of skinshortcuts, I will post version 4.2.0.

Regards,

Bart

Did v4.1.6 ever get posted to GitHub? I see updates were made 16 & 19 days ago - Add duration options for osd intro & Do not attempt to show season or episode if empty in thumb widgets - and I see this and other changes after updating, but Kodi is still only showing me v4.1.5 as the version?

Or was the skin version number just not updated maybe?

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hi Bart,

In Media View 3, Runtime, Year, & Rating is positioned differently between Movies vs TV Shows (well actually Trakt In Progress TV Shows via TMDBH addon) and there are less plot lines displayed in Movies vs TV Shows, 4 vs 5.

Overall I think it looks nicer in TV Shows with 5 lines of plot (the maximum possible in the space) then a line space, and then the Runtime, Year, & Rating line centred in the middle at the bottom.

THANKS Smile

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
Overall I think it looks nicer in Movies with lines of plot that are automatically scrolling when there is no place to show them all, then no space, and then the Runtime, Year, & Rating line left aligned at the bottom.
Auto plot scrolling can be enabled in skin settings.

Either way, my post was regarding the inconsistency between TV Shows and Movies when using the same Media view 3.
(2021-07-22, 22:13)jmh2002 Wrote: Auto plot scrolling can be enabled in skin settings.

Either way, my post was regarding the inconsistency between TV Shows and Movies when using the same Media view 3.

Plot is scrolling in Low List view but doesn't scroll in: Media Info, Media Info 2, Media Info 3.
Yeah, inconsistent presentation can be fixed and that would be very easy I guess.
Waiting for @bsoriano is back.
add something like  
<autoscroll time="3000" delay="4000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>  
to any of the controls you wish to apply the 'autoscroll' to, this will apply it using the setting.
(2021-07-23, 12:56)rafikW Wrote: Plot is scrolling in Low List view but doesn't scroll in: Media Info, Media Info 2, Media Info 3.

Plot scrolling works for me in every view where the plot is visible when:

Skin Settings > General > Media View Settings > Enable Auto Scrolling for Plot & Review is ENABLED.
(2021-07-23, 21:57)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-07-23, 12:56)rafikW Wrote: Plot is scrolling in Low List view but doesn't scroll in: Media Info, Media Info 2, Media Info 3.

Plot scrolling works for me in every view where the plot is visible when:

Skin Settings > General > Media View Settings > Enable Auto Scrolling for Plot & Review is ENABLED.
Yes! This is the trick.
Thanks.
Is there a way to display artist bio info when music is playing and also permanently the OSD. Can't get either to work. Im using artist slideshow to pull the info.
any help would be greatly appreciated - im tinkering with the submenu - im trying to get it so only a maximum of three submenu items can be seen under the bar.  
in the 'SubMenuCommonValues' if i change <width>1740</width> to <width>870</width> it shows only the 3 submenu items - but the centering/alignment is out, it jumps from here to there when navigating the menubar,  
how does the submenu centering work? hints&tips, pointers. - thanks.
hi Bart - remember i was asking about a possible new image being added so the submenu would 'look' a little better, but you rejected it cos you didnt really want to use another image.  
i may of found an alternative method which is a simple tweak to the code and i would like you to consider it - thanks  
see the control showing the 'HomeSubFo.png' - change as such  
             <control type="image">  
                <left>5</left>  
                <top>4</top>  
                <width>280</width>  
                <height>45</height>  
                <texture border="5" colordiffuse="$VAR[MainColorOne]">HomeSubFO.png</texture>  
                <include condition="!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeTrans))">HomeTransparentEffect</include>  
                <visible>ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus</visible>  
            </control>  

so now when focused on a submenu item it will look like it has a border to it - making it look spot on.  

p.s - also please check and confirm in IncludesMenuContentItems.xml 
do the other properties need to be added as include conditions, for 'all' them 'items' in the xml.
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13