• 211(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-09-10, 16:13)Majsoft Wrote: 2. yes automatic scrolling starts too fast, lots of people do not have time to read the first line.

@Majsoft , I added 2 more seconds of delay to the start of the auto scroll in the video info dialog.  Please test the latest from GitHub and let me know if this is better for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-10, 21:40)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-10, 16:13)Majsoft Wrote: 2. yes automatic scrolling starts too fast, lots of people do not have time to read the first line.

@Majsoft , I added 2 more seconds of delay to the start of the auto scroll in the video info dialog.  Please test the latest from GitHub and let me know if this is better for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you, in Czech language, the description of the film is usually long, sometimes even 5 pages.

I set it in the files: Dialogvideoinfo.xml and IncludesOnScreenDisplay.xml

<autoscroll time = "4500" delay = "16000" repeat = "10000">

can I set it to always start from page 1? or the beginning of a description of the plot of the film?

please advise in which file I should edit the autoscrooll for this display

thank you again for your help. MajSoft
(2021-09-11, 04:06)Majsoft Wrote: can I set it to always start from page 1? or the beginning of a description of the plot of the film?
@Majsoft, you cannot, as far as I know.  If those autoscroll options are good for you, I will make it an option that you can enable, so they will be applied to all the places where there is automatic scrolling.  What do you think?

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-09-11, 13:40)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-11, 04:06)Majsoft Wrote: can I set it to always start from page 1? or the beginning of a description of the plot of the film?
@Majsoft, you cannot, as far as I know.  If those autoscroll options are good for you, I will make it an option that you can enable, so they will be applied to all the places where there is automatic scrolling.  What do you think?

Regards,

Bart

yes please we can test it.
(2021-09-11, 14:07)Majsoft Wrote: yes please we can test it.

@Majsoft , I have added a new setting for slower autoscroll, which uses the time/delay/repeat that you mentioned in your previous post.  You can find the new setting here:

If you enable that setting, the autoscroll will be slower in all media views, OSD, etc.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-11, 17:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-11, 14:07)Majsoft Wrote: yes please we can test it.

@Majsoft , I have added a new setting for slower autoscroll, which uses the time/delay/repeat that you mentioned in your previous post.  You can find the new setting here:

If you enable that setting, the autoscroll will be slower in all media views, OSD, etc.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

it's absolutely perfect. Perfect job, thank you so much.
(2021-07-04, 01:22)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-07-04, 00:42)Gopher651 Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 18:39)bsoriano Wrote: @Macaroni Slick , the widgets which have Poster for format and Small for layout should display 7 items.  I do not know if this will work for you, given that you are using a Matrix skin on Leia.

Regards,

Bart

I assume there is no way to keep the 5 item widget now? The 7 items is just too cluttered for my taste. If not, I'll just stick with 4.1.4 as is.

Thanks for updating this skin!

@Gopher651, no there is not. I will consider making this an option, but not for a while.

Regards,

Bart

Any considerations for an option of 5 item movie widget and 4 item album widget as it used to be?

Thanks
(2021-09-14, 16:31)Gopher651 Wrote: Any considerations for an option of 5 item movie widget and 4 item album widget as it used to be?

@Gopher651 , after I finish with the skinshortcuts implementation, I will look at this again.  No ETA right now, my apologies.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
bsoriano, is it possible to show widget fanart in the background on the home screen?
Any chance of adding the extended info feature when viewing the cast or movie etc?
(2021-09-15, 19:51)jdig4240 Wrote: bsoriano, is it possible to show widget fanart in the background on the home screen?
@jdig4240 , yes it is.  I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-15, 19:55)ClarkKent781115 Wrote: Any chance of adding the extended info feature when viewing the cast or movie etc?
@ClarkKent781115 , as far as I know, extended info is not being actively maintained.  I can, however, switch that functionality to embuary info, which is actively maintained.  I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-15, 21:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-09-15, 19:55)ClarkKent781115 Wrote: Any chance of adding the extended info feature when viewing the cast or movie etc?
@ClarkKent781115 , as far as I know, extended info is not being actively maintained.  I can, however, switch that functionality to embuary info, which is actively maintained.  I will look into this.

Regards,

Bart

Bsoriano, It is actually. Just got a huge overhaul and is better than ever. I also would like to see this..https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/comments/pnk4zk/announcing_the_new_diamond_info_mod_extended/
Hello all,

At the request of user @jdig4240 , I have added the ability to show widget fanart when the widget if focused.  This also includes the ability to show extra fanart if it is available for the widget item.  There are a few new settings in order for all of this to happen:

1. Setting to enable showing widget fanart.  You can find it here:

2.  Settings to enable extra fanart if available, and to select a cycle rate for the extra fanart.  You can find the new settings here:

This should result in fanart being shown for the widget item that is focused, like in this screenshot:

It is important to note that for the widget extra fanart, Xonfluence will not be looking for an "extrafanart" folder.  Instead, it conforms to Kodi Matrix standards and expects the extrafanart to be loaded in the db for the media item, as fanart1, fanart2, etc.  Xonfluence will display up to 20 extra fanart in this fahsion.  You can see what I mean in this screenshot:

The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-09-16, 23:21)bsoriano Wrote: The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know if you find any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Very good. Thank you!
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13