• 218(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-11-19, 17:14)Shipwreck Wrote: I have the Sports menu item using a widget pointed at my paid sports channels section and it does use the actual images from those, as seen in the image here. I'd like to be able to use these types of images for the rest of my widgets as well.

@Shipwreck, the icons that you see for your sports channel widgets are the default icons for each channel, coming from your PVR client.  As I mentioned before, for custom widgets in the future you will be able to choose your own icon for each item.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-11-19, 15:34)sotokai Wrote: Any idea how to correct it?
thanks on advance

@sotokai , as mentioned by @udangaribaldi , I have fixed this already, but I have not uploaded a new version to the Xonfluence repo.  I recommend that you install the skin version from GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip).  When you download the zip file, open it, and remove the "-matrix" suffix from the name of the folder inside the zip.  You can then close the zip file, and install Xonlfuence from that zip file in Kodi (Addons, Addon Browser, Install from Zip).

Whenever I make changes/fix issues, I post here in the forum.  You can then download a new zip file, and follow the same process.  I know it is much easier to automatically update from a repository, but I am in the middle of big changes to the menu/submenu/widget configuration, so I will not be uploading a new version to the Xonfluence repo for a while.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
You are best. Thanks!!!
(2021-11-19, 21:14)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-11-19, 03:52)Shipwreck Wrote: Second Is there somewhere in the settings where we can assign the icons that show up in the widgets? Mine only has the generic images as shown in the screen shot I attached here:

@Shipwreck, there is no setting today that allows you to change those icons.  I understand that you are using a custom or favorites widget, correct?

In the future, you will be able to configure a custom widget with sections from an addon (like you have for Trakt in your screenshot), and assign the icon for each item in the widget.  Please be patient, though, since I do not have a concrete ETA for this yet.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for the quick reply @bsoriano . No rush on the icons, I can live with what's there now. I'm just glad I can use this skin again. I used it the entire time I've been using Kodi, which is a very long time LOL, and was disappointed I had to switch when Matrix came out.
I actually used one of the widgets right in the ones available in the box that came up when I clicked the widgets option. I forget which one it was though LOL. Pretty sure it was the one that was right on top, as I did with all the other menu items I have on the home screen.
Thanks for keeping this skin alive.
(2021-06-13, 23:47)jmh2002 Wrote: Favourites is no longer a required dependency (ie: it's optional) for Xonfluence on Matrix so the script is not enabled automatically.

You need to go to: Skin Settings > Scripts > Supported Addons and Scripts > Enable Favourites Script

If the script is also not yet installed (ie: a fresh install) you will immediately get the pop up dialog to prompt you to install it.

I just installed the skin and enabled the favorites script, but didn't get the pop up dialogue to prompt me to install it. So 'favorites' (star icon bottom left on home) still doesn't work. Disabled and re-enabled it and restarted but still nothing. 

How can I install that script now?

RPi4 with OSMC Kodi 19.1

Thank you.
(2021-11-18, 17:09)udangaribaldi Wrote: @SJL6   -  i believe that error belongs to the addon/s and not related to the Xonfluence skin  
you could mention it to the dev/s of said addons  
add. - also it not necessarily a mistake - it just a different way of spelling it - sync or synch

Apologies to Bart and yourself you are absolutely right it is an error in the add on. 👍😁
Hoping this question hasn't been asked and answered many times before. I've been using Kodi about 5 years and Xonfluence ever since Confluence stopped working with it. For the first time ever though I am adding a couple of profiles to Kodi on a FireOS Edition TV so my nephew or a house guest can watch Kodi in our spare bedroom without all the complexity (or risk). All my customizations for the new profiles are working fine except the changes I want to make to Xonfluence. I have some home menu items I want to remove, just in the new profiles, but every time I restart Kodi and select one of the new profiles Xonfluence reverts to the default user configuration and they come back. Running Xonfluence 4.1.5.

Am I missing something or does Xonfluence not play nice with profiles?
On Xonfluence 4.1.5 I tried enabling the log off button, but the button doesn't appear. I assume it should be down by the power and favorites buttons. Am I missing something?
@arsMOBILIS   if logged into a profile - and you have enabled the 'show logoff button' in the floorbutton options in the skin settings - the logoff button appears in the 'shutdown' menu'
(2021-11-25, 12:45)udangaribaldi Wrote: @arsMOBILIS   if logged into a profile - and you have enabled the 'show logoff button' in the floorbutton options in the skin settings - the logoff button appears in the 'shutdown' menu'

Thanks... I have my shutdown button set to directly exit so that's why I wasn't seeing it. Maybe it should be called the logoff menu option or menu item instead of logoff button to avoid confusion. I was looking for an actual button.
'button' can mean many things - menu item button, submenu item button, floor button, settings button, etc., etc.,  - usually anything that can be clicked on, is known as a button.
(2021-11-25, 20:20)udangaribaldi Wrote: 'button' can mean many things - menu item button, submenu item button, floor button, settings button, etc., etc.,  - usually anything that can be clicked on, is known as a button.

I was a software developer for over 25 years, desktop, web, and mobile... menu items are not buttons.  Angel

Anyway, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.
menu item buttons - the items in the menu bar - well you dont necessarily need a menu bar - those items can be put on a 'button'
(2021-11-22, 18:22)ifelsethenend Wrote: How can I install that script now?

@ifelsethenend , if you did not get the prompt to install it, this means that you either cannot connect to the Kodi addon repo correctly, or there is some other issue.  You can download the addon for Matrix from here: https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.favourit...master.zip

Once you download that zip file, open it, and remove the "-master" from the folder name inside the zip file.  Then, you can close the zip file and install the addon from within Kodi, with the "Install from zip" function.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-11-26, 22:57)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-11-22, 18:22)ifelsethenend Wrote: How can I install that script now?

@ifelsethenend , if you did not get the prompt to install it, this means that you either cannot connect to the Kodi addon repo correctly, or there is some other issue.  You can download the addon for Matrix from here: https://gitlab.com/ronie/script.favourit...master.zip

Once you download that zip file, open it, and remove the "-master" from the folder name inside the zip file.  Then, you can close the zip file and install the addon from within Kodi, with the "Install from zip" function.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you Bart. Very helpful.

Unfortunately it seems I have bigger problem of being unable to connect to the Kodi Repo itself. I can't install addons that require dependencies at all now, not even youtube. I'll be making a post in the appropriate section here with a debug log hoping for a solution.

Cheers
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13