• 220(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-12-02, 21:47)Lava303 Wrote: Here is it

@Lava303 , and this log file was during a time where you experience the issue that you described? I ask since I do not see any errors in this log, and also because the logfile is not complete.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Yes, still the same problems but only on Xonfluence and Confluence. When i use the Original Skin of Matrix "Estuary", there are the movie collections with covers and my second problem is solved too but i dont like that skin. Xonfluence is perfect without this 2 problems Wink
I have now finished my setup (since monday) and i loved it, thanks for this awesome mod Smile
Ah, cant edit my post. I have do insert the collections folders before i create the log file. Another attempt i have installed TMM (TinyMediaManager) and created Collections of Movies but when i back to kodi, there was the problems still. I have no idea why dont this working for me.
Ok, i have now the Movie-Sets. TMM has it solved the problem  The second problem with wrong bytes, have no idea but ist ok for me. Thanks for help anyone Wink

https://i.imgur.com/DkyprQC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PsFFV7t.jpg
hi @bsoriano 
- i wonder if you could point me in the right direction - in the skin settings, home menu items, you have the 'widget format' greyed out, and which does not become active until the widgets content is determined.  
im looking for the method of how that's done - any help is much appreciated thanks  

solved - found in commits Smile  thanks
Where can I enable Larger Fonts? I thought I had enabled it on my previous device, but my backup failed to restore when I got my new device this week, so I’m starting from scratch on settings.
@jd613  click system then interface then fonts
hello everybody
i have a little question
all my movies are named like "MovieName (Year)"
Scrapping is good but i have no flag showing about the  media source. For example it doesn't show the BR flag since i have no BR in the name of the file. Perfectly normal.
All the others flags like h264 ac3... are okay.
So i would like to know if it's possible to change some datas in the mysql database for showing the flag BR for some files (exemple remux files)  ? i'm using heidisql.
I don't want to rename and rescrap everything
Hope it's clear to understand, i'm french speaking Big Grin
Hey all, having a minor issue with xonfluence and for some reason can't figure out how to undo it.

I was playing with the onscreen display settings, trying out different looks and different settings, etc.  I notice that I no longer see the skip numbers.  Under the (mostly) default settings, when I would skip a video forward in time I would see a counter at the top of the screen showing me- '10 sec, 30, 1 min, 3, 5, 10, 20', etc.  But now after having played around with it, that counter is gone.  All I see is a little play/pause button in the lower right hand of the screen.

Does anyone know what setting that is to get that counter back?  My remote is a little mushy and I don't always know if I hit it enough to register.

I'm afraid to reset settings to default because I'm afraid of losing all my shelf and widget settings.

Follow up question-  Does resetting to default delete any shelf paths or widget paths that have been created?  I assume it does.

Thanks!

(Still loving xonfluence and it's still my daily driver.  Please keep supporting it; I would be crushed if development stopped....)
Hi

Is there anyway to make the "premiere" or "aired" date of the movie to be visible when viewing the movie details? I can see the info date is the Kodi db file but, it does not display on the movie info when using the Xonfluence. It does display when using the default Kodi skin though so Im assuming its something relating to the Xonfluence skin.

Thanks in advance
@ClarkKent781115   install 'embuary info' to get those details
Thanks for your reply, I have that addon installed already, still does not work.
@ClarkKent781115  install 'embruary info - open dialog' also - and then bring up context menu on a movie and click on the 'embuary info script' - a info panel will appear showing movie plot, actors, etc. - premiered date and other info should also be visible
Can i start a shell script from a custom button?
Quote:Can i start a shell script from a custom button?

Hey there, this should help you to run scripts. When it comes to custom buttons, it really depends what kind of button you are referring to. For submenu buttons you should be able to modify the xml for it to work, but with addon buttons im not sure.

https://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_...ilt-in.27s
  • 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13