• 221(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-12-02, 16:42)bsoriano Wrote: @DiMag , once I am done with the integration of skinshortcuts into Xonfluence, you will be able to assign a lot of those functions that you mention to menu/submenu items, or even to widget items.  I am not planning on adding any more floor buttons.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks a lot. I am just curious, do you upload the incremental changes you have made in the master zips published in your github? (For testing purposes -- it matters not whether they are bug free.) Or do you intend to publish them only after the work is complete (and then presumably under a new version number)?

I understand your lack of interest in skinning new floor buttons. If they are not skin-specific, can you point me to where to find the solution to this?
Hi - new to the Xonfluence skin and looks great.  Just one thing I haven't been able to figure out yet.  For TV Shows, I'd like the widget to show the shows, not the episodes.  I'm only seeing Episode options in the list of available widget sets.  Looking for more like "All Shows" so it shows all shows and then I can drill down from there.  Any option for that or would I need to create a custom widget?

Thanks
Never mind!  Just figured out how to create a widget from favorites.  Rookie mistake.
(2022-01-17, 11:46)DiMag Wrote:
(2021-12-02, 16:42)bsoriano Wrote: @DiMag , once I am done with the integration of skinshortcuts into Xonfluence, you will be able to assign a lot of those functions that you mention to menu/submenu items, or even to widget items.  I am not planning on adding any more floor buttons.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks a lot. I am just curious, do you upload the incremental changes you have made in the master zips published in your github? (For testing purposes -- it matters not whether they are bug free.) Or do you intend to publish them only after the work is complete (and then presumably under a new version number)?

I understand your lack of interest in skinning new floor buttons. If they are not skin-specific, can you point me to where to find the solution to this?
If your talking about editing the icons for the floor buttons, you will need the Kodi Texture tool. The file is in xonfluence skin folder/Media/textures.xbt. https://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool
(2022-01-20, 03:49)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 11:46)DiMag Wrote: If your talking about editing the icons for the floor buttons, you will need the Kodi Texture tool. The file is in xonfluence skin folder/Media/textures.xbt. https://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool
Many many thanks for the help, but though editing the buttons is useful I am even more interested in hijacking them for firing up another command than initially intended; in other words, n edition the <onclick> or <action> or whatever tag does the trick.
@udangaribaldi reported doing that with success but he posted no further details.
ok @DiMag  what exactly are you after Smile
(2022-01-20, 12:22)DiMag Wrote:
(2022-01-20, 03:49)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 11:46)DiMag Wrote: If your talking about editing the icons for the floor buttons, you will need the Kodi Texture tool. The file is in xonfluence skin folder/Media/textures.xbt. https://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool
Many many thanks for the help, but though editing the buttons is useful I am even more interested in hijacking them for firing up another command than initially intended; in other words, n edition the <onclick> or <action> or whatever tag does the trick.
@udangaribaldi reported doing that with success but he posted no further details.

Looks like that would be located in includesmainmenu.xml line 2029. Line 2029 is the favourites button at the bottom left, if you copy that section and pate it again right after that and use another radio button id, and change the onclick action to what you want, you can make another button that will show to the right of the favourites button and so on....
            <control type="radiobutton" id="22">
                <description>Favourites push button</description>
                <textureradioonfocus>icon_favourites.png</textureradioonfocus>
                <textureradioonnofocus>icon_favourites.png</textureradioonnofocus>
                <textureradioofffocus>icon_favourites.png</textureradioofffocus>
                <textureradiooffnofocus>icon_favourites.png</textureradiooffnofocus>
                <texturefocus border="5" colordiffuse="$VAR[MainColorOne]">floor_buttonFO.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="5">floor_button.png</texturenofocus>
                <width>68</width>
                <height>68</height>
                <radiowidth>52</radiowidth>
                <radioheight>52</radioheight>
                <radioposx>8</radioposx>
                <radioposy>8</radioposy>
                <label>1036</label>
                <font></font>
                <onclick>$VAR[FavBtnCommand]</onclick>
                <include condition="!String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeTrans))">HomeTransparentEffect</include>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideFavorites)</visible>
            </control>
step 1 - Image
step 2 - copy and paste underneath and tinker Image
step 3 - Image
step 4 - copy and paste underneath and tinker  Image
step 5 -  add to strings.po  Image
step 6 - add a new .png into the textures.xbt  Image
make sure you save everything - and 'do not update the skin' or you'll lose it
there are 2 different floor buttons types - the home screen floorbuttons and the floor return buttons (for touch) 
they are 2 separate sets of buttons with the own settings which can be easily replicated or modified or added to
Thanks for kepping this going for all of us. I really like this skin. If I downloaded from your repo and have it set to auto update will it update any improvements you make automatically?
Thanks for keeping this going for all of us. I really like this skin. If I downloaded from your repo and have it set to auto update will it update any improvements you make automatically?
Hi All,

I would like to make a Cartoon menu item on the main screen. I planed that under this menu item the animation local movies can bee seen only .  Is there any solution using the media library info for filtering the animations only.
Would it be possible to use the "Kodi command"  part for creating that kind of menu/submenu item ?

Would it be possible to edit the Film section so that "live action movies" can be see on the list ?

Regards,
Totya
hi - have you enabled/installed the 'favourites script' in skin settings, scripts options, then click on one of the arrow buttons, where it says 'select menu item'  
til you see 'supported addons and scripts'
Thanks @udangaribaldi , very helpful, very thorough!

Could you be equally kind and post, in the same thorough way, the mods you implemented to achieve 4 (or was it more?) widgets on the same home screen?

I understand that if we are talking about 4+ widgets some tweaks are needed to maximize screen estate, so would you please post them as well?
Thanks @jdig4240 , very helpful!
  • 221(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13