• 230(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2022-10-17, 08:34)DiMag Wrote: I have tested Xonfluence on Nexus and yes, it works. As it should. And if it doesn't, or does with glitches, change manually the build number in skin.xonfluence/addon.xml to the one corresponding to Nexus.

Thanks.
I have no idea how to change the file you mention do hope the skin works straight away.
(2022-10-17, 10:28)hostile17 Wrote:
(2022-10-17, 08:34)DiMag Wrote:  

Thanks.
I have no idea how to change the file you mention.

Go to $USER_DIR/addons/skin.xonfluence.
Open addon.xml in an editor.
Replace
xml:

<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>
    </requires>
with

xml:

<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.16.0"/>
    </requires>
(2022-10-17, 11:28)DiMag Wrote:
(2022-10-17, 10:28)hostile17 Wrote:
(2022-10-17, 08:34)DiMag Wrote:  

Thanks.
I have no idea how to change the file you mention.

Go to $USER_DIR/addons/skin.xonfluence.
Open addon.xml in an editor.
Replace
xml:

<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>
    </requires>
with

xml:

<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.16.0"/>
    </requires>
I have installed Helly repo but the option to install skin from it is not present.
Ok now installed.
I need some help please.. I've recently enabled MPAA ratings and set the Country to United States (which is also what I have my scrapers set to), in Skin Settings/Media View. Everything seems ok except for content set as "Rated G" (I'm using the "Rated " prefix on the scrapers), it incorrectly shows the "R" flag/image (actual "Rated R" content is shown correctly, with the same image).
I can't see where the issue is, usually with my basic skills I can wing my way through these things using trial and error but not this time.. Setting the MPAA setting to a different Country, doesn't have this problem either, I'm not in the U.S. but I prefer to use their MPAA ratings.

- The IncludesVariables.xml has <value condition="String.Contains(listitem.mpaa,Rated G)">$INFO[Skin.String(MPAACertificate)]/g</value>
- The Textures.xbt includes a correct image with filename g.png, a copy of the image is located in both the flagging/ratings/ folder and the flagging/ratings/usa folder
- The IncludesCodecFlagging.xml has the path as <texture>$VAR[RatingMPAA,flagging/ratings/,.png]</texture>

Removing the "Rated" prefix from the nfo manually (so it's just <mpaa>G</mpaa>) fixes the issue and the correct "G" flag/image is shown. If I can't work out the root cause, can I add a condition to say if the content has "Rated G" treat it as "G"?
The "G" condition is: <value condition="String.Contains(listitem.mpaa, G )">$INFO[Skin.String(MPAACertificate)]/g</value>
im still tinkering Smile   (edited)  
coming on great
Hi, just a small issue.

The Favourites button has stopped working.  It randomly stopped on 19.3.

I done a fresh start from scratch with 20 alpha 3 and still no working Favourites button.

It works with Estuary, Confluence and other skins.  Just not with Xonfluence.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
(2022-10-22, 07:30)Rudders Wrote: Hi, just a small issue.

The Favourites button has stopped working.  It randomly stopped on 19.3.

I done a fresh start from scratch with 20 alpha 3 and still no working Favourites button.

It works with Estuary, Confluence and other skins.  Just not with Xonfluence.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Forgot to add.  When I do add an item to Favourites it does appear in Favourites.xml
you need to enable the favourites script in the skin settings>script options>then use the arrows to goto 'supported addons and scripts' - and install/enable the favourites script and the video nodes stats script - you should be good to go then
Thank you that's sorted it. Couldn't see the wood for the trees 😂
under kodi 19.3 I have xonfluence (downloaded from 1st page) and want to change some of the unneeded menu items (weather for example) with new more useful thing i.e. direct link to change portal under BlueThunder Client setting.
How I can do it (I assume that I need to use "kodi command" function ) but need help on this.
Or there is a more elegant way?
(2022-11-13, 14:30)nokiae60bgd Wrote: under kodi 19.3 I have xonfluence (downloaded from 1st page) and want to change some of the unneeded menu items (weather for example) with new more useful thing i.e. direct link to change portal under BlueThunder Client setting.
How I can do it (I assume that I need to use "kodi command" function ) but need help on this.
Or there is a more elegant way?

Simply add the shortcut you want as a kodi favorite, then when you choose a shortcut in skin settings, choose 'Custom favorite" and choose the kodi favorite you added. Favorites script must be installed.
yap, that is an option, more like a wayaround but I wont to avoid chasing favorite all the time , scrolling up and down chasing things etc ... customizing menu items is a win-win.. if somebody has a clue how to do it , I would appreciate it.
tinker with the 'DefaultInitialSetup' in IncludesMainMenu.xml  
weather is at line 759 to 769
the issue at first start up (no menubar etc on homescreen) - can be rectified if you go back to using the old code - fixes the issue
  • 230(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13