higher quality backups not showing as new in database
Ok, so i recently started updating my older dvd backups for newer bluray backups.   I am using the same folder structure but labeling the movie via moviename.bluray.mkv style.  When i delete the old moviename.dvd.mkv and copy over the newer backup and run tmm, it doesn't show the new blueray backup as a NEW movie (just as missing nfo) and thus will not scrape data for it via commandline.   How can i get TMM to operate via commandline to rescrape that movie so kodi will recognize it?
(2019-08-19, 00:16)coolasice Wrote: Ok, so i recently started updating my older dvd backups for newer bluray backups.   I am using the same folder structure but labeling the movie via moviename.bluray.mkv style.  When i delete the old moviename.dvd.mkv and copy over the newer backup and run tmm, it doesn't show the new blueray backup as a NEW movie (just as missing nfo) and thus will not scrape data for it via commandline.   How can i get TMM to operate via commandline to rescrape that movie so kodi will recognize it?
Any ideas?
please stop bumping - we will answer your question when we have time to analyze _your_ problem!

why do you need to rescrape an existing movie? the meta data for this movie will be basically the same as for the old one (except the media info).
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-08-21, 07:30)mlaggner Wrote: please stop bumping - we will answer your question when we have time to analyze _your_ problem!

why do you need to rescrape an existing movie? the meta data for this movie will be basically the same as for the old one (except the media info).

all my movies are set with moviename.nfo, if i change the name of the movie, i need to rescrape metadata to match so kodi(which is set to local data scrape only) will find the file correctly.  If i don't rescrape with newmoviename.nfo kodi won't scan it into the library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
higher quality backups not showing as new in database0