How do I set the screen resolution?
Hi my laptop resolution is 1280 x 800. However XBMC only starts up in something like 800X600 mode.

Is there a way to easily change this?

Ideally there should be a setting in XBMC itself - as I think it's important that XBMC recognises that it's slowly moving away from being an Xbox only platform. (So users will need an easy way to set their resolution and configure other PC specific settings).
Settings in the skin
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
oh yeah, I forgot to add

POOF... your wish is granted -- 4 years ago Wink
if your using the PMIII skin, then you should find the screen settings tab in settings, then appearance.

hope this helps.

Dam0
Well it wasn't that simple. In vista I had to install as Administrator to access the program files directory. This meant that when I ran XBMC as an ordinary user, none of my settings were saved. This means that whenever I want to change a setting, I must run XBMC as an administrator. It took me a while to figure this out.
raid517 Wrote:Well it wasn't that simple. In vista I had to install as Administrator to access the program files directory. This meant that when I ran XBMC as an ordinary user, none of my settings were saved. This means that whenever I want to change a setting, I must run XBMC as an administrator. It took me a while to figure this out.

that is on way... the other is to use RunAs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I set the screen resolution?0