Tinymediamanager 3+ resets to default after update
Sinds i use TMM3 every update i get resets my profile to default why is this :

let me explane my profile in renaming movies is Folder name = ${movieSet.titleSortable}\${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year})
this is what i use and nothing else  and this should be my default = X:Movie Collection \ Movie I - Special Edition (xxxx) =
i work with this settings but  if im not paying attention after a update this happens = ${title} ${- ,edition,} (${year}) = X:Movie - Special Edition (xxxx)
or i get ${videoCodec} behind the Filename , ${movieSet.titleSortable}\ is disapered and  i get AAC (or what codecs) behind the name of the files
i never ask for this nor i changed this it is always after an update , this is getting anoying because i have to change this every time , WHY is this changing , How can i prevent this to not change my settings is there a way to save these  settings so i can load it back or whatever.

I have hundreds of movies and collections if im not paying attention after a couple of updates i have lots of movies outside the collection folder when they belong in the collection folder instead i like order the more folders on my drive the longer it loads.
is this the only setting which gets reverted on update?
haven't seen this issue yet nor there is any other user reporting such an issue
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-08-22, 09:40)mlaggner Wrote: is this the only setting which gets reverted on update?
haven't seen this issue yet nor there is any other user reporting such an issue

Yes did not see anything what was important for me  that is changed that should bother me but i could be mistaken.
Maybey people are using these standert settings and those codecs and therefor not noticing that it has changed because for them it didn`t but i like to do less text on the files then more all information is on the .nfo why should i put it in the name again but i can understand why people do this , it is just not for me.
Just update yesterday again and didn`t noticed  i renamed the files in TMM and checked afterwords and again those new movies i just added where outside the collection folder because of that missing "${movieSet.titleSortable}\" in front of the foldername so it would not make or put the movie in the appropriate collection folder .
After second check while i was writing this my subtitle language was also reverted to english instead of Dutch.

Is it posible that my Virus protector  (bitdefender) has something to do with it because i do uninstall and install the free version every month so maybey it would replace some settings or files ?
Is there any specific file that keeps al the personal configuration in TMM?  That way, we can have a copy of our preferences and be able to export quicky to any other TMM instance.

Regards,
all these settings (and databases) are in the /data folder inside the tmm folder
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tinymediamanager 3+ resets to default after update0