v19 Team Kodi rocks!
#1
I just wanted to drop a quick but big THANK YOU to all Kodi developers. You have no idea how much all your hard work means to me (and I'm sure I'm not the only happy and grateful Kodi user). You guys are awesome!!
Reply
#2
I agree!
Especially @Karellen , because unfortunately he is one of the few TK:
  • interacts instead of ignoring with normal member
  • answering pm's
  • giving answers longer than 3 letters
community nearness much appreciated instead of playing arrogant  Nod
Reply
#3
I've been on this forum for over two years now, and not one reply I've had from Team Kodi has been arrogant, 95% of TK's responses has been on the ball... (the other 5% is that they are in fact human!!)

People don't realise that this is a Not For Profit Organisation run by volunteers, in thier spare time, it is a hobby project - nothing more.

Also, Don't expect customer service standards here - becuase EVERY member who gives an answer to another users issue is also doing this in thier spare time.

Now - 2 years ago, when I came back into the HTPC scene, and I wanted help on this forum, I remembered the XBMC days, when the forum was being cleaned up, and when certain addons  came out.
The fallout was BAD to say the least. I was apprehensive to join to say the least - becasue I knew the history of the project - and saw this forum when it was REALLY BAD!!!! I bit the bullet and I joined.

Thanks to the Kodi Project, it has given me the confidence to get into the FOSS culture, I have gone back into self employment as a web host and web dev (that's where my IT talents really lay).

Not only that, I've bought FOSS into the business (WordPress and Bootstrap) - so although I'm not doing stuff for Kodi (I tried the wiki - the wiki codes made me cry for months!!!! LOL), Team Kodi has fulfilled 2 things that they strive for where I'm concerned - 'Promotion of Open Source' and 'Promote the sharing of knowledge and collaboration'.

With that, I am eternally grateful for Team Kodi and this forum as a whole that they have been in intergral part of giving me the confidence to do what I am doing now.
Server: Windows Server 2016 Standard Hyper-V with Ubuntu Server VM, NFS shares and MySQL
Kodi: 2 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec
My Setup thread | Setup Ubuntu / TVH / Schedules Direct
Reply
#4
(2019-08-23, 05:46)Shescompany Wrote: by meeting the high expectations is worth it in the end. Because you leave any fire stick app with kodi starting straight after. No worrying about where to go and where to apply you've already gotten to train in all of the major locations and meet the staffs that will pass on praises between locations. This is the way that all fire stick apps should be, in my opinion

Absolutely none of this made any sense whatsoever. Eek
Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR Edition - Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 - RTX 2080 Ti - i9 9900K - LG C7 OLED - Setup
Reply
#5
(2019-08-23, 06:26)Cinephile Wrote: Absolutely none of this made any sense whatsoever

Neither to me, and "her" other posts were just as weird, including a copy-pasted from XBMC v10...
I'm not in the mood for that crap, so she's no longer company on this forum.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Reply
#6
(2019-08-23, 09:04)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-08-23, 06:26)Cinephile Wrote: Absolutely none of this made any sense whatsoever

Neither to me, and "her" other posts were just as weird, including a copy-pasted from XBMC v10...
I'm not in the mood for that crap, so she's no longer company on this forum.

Legend.
Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR Edition - Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 - RTX 2080 Ti - i9 9900K - LG C7 OLED - Setup
Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average



Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Team Kodi rocks!51