I need help please
can anyone tell me if kodi has video playback speed system like youtube and other sites, i will leave an example in images.

I was wondering if it has so I can make the video if a little slower for me to read subtitles already I have problem with this if the video has normal speed.

Screen:

here is a video example of what I'm talking about because I didn't find this option in kodi and would like to know if you have.
aqui esta um exemplo em vídeo do que estou  falando pois não achei essa opção no kodi e gostaria de saber se tem.

youtube:
Have a look here.
(2019-08-23, 19:28)beeswax Wrote: Have a look here.

could help me a little more, I do not understand where to activate the option.
I can put a number of times I want to decrease it 1x / 0.75x / 0.50x
According to that post (and the Wiki for Keyboard shortcuts) it's a simple matter or Alt+Left or Alt+Right to speed up or slow down.  The wiki mentions these limitations though:

- Speed range limited to 0.8x - 1.5x speed
- Only works when Sync Playback to Display is enabled which will Disable Audio Passthrough
Removed
You can put this Playback Speed in the player menu as shown in the image for use with the control instead of keyboard
Tem como colocar esse Playback Speed no menu do player como mostra na imagem para pode usar com o controle ao invés de teclado

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need help please0